Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((knocked out by kusakage. probably gonna die. crying ))
(( crying crying btw, what village are you?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:22 pm
((Grass.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:53 pm
VanillaBear 166
Gage walked up to the gates and simply stood about a foot from the doors waiting to be adressed by the gaurds,Mist had proven weak and useless maybe the ruthlessness of the Sound was where he belonged too albeit the lack of Water is unsettling for a Hoshigaki

"How may we help you?" A guard said to Gage. The other guard turned to Makoto. "I have not seen him around here. In fact, he hasnt returned since you guys left." He said with a smile to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto sighed."Okay."Those cheap sluts. Makoto turned around and headed back into the village."I wonder where everyone is?" She headed to the Otokage's Mansion, seeking Nanashi.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image  

Crimson Remedy

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Firu Shinra
VanillaBear 166
Gage walked up to the gates and simply stood about a foot from the doors waiting to be adressed by the gaurds,Mist had proven weak and useless maybe the ruthlessness of the Sound was where he belonged too albeit the lack of Water is unsettling for a Hoshigaki

"How may we help you?" A guard said to Gage. The other guard turned to Makoto. "I have not seen him around here. In fact, he hasnt returned since you guys left." He said with a smile to her.

Gage turned his head to acknowledge the gaurd and then went right back to staring at the gates"I would ike to enter errr if that is okey with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:05 pm
"Yes you may." The guard said to Gage, allowing him entrance.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:06 pm
Gage smiled"Thank you kind gaurd"And went on his merrily way towards the otokages office after asking a few bystanders for directions,this places geography was much different then the Mists,and he suspected it was built on limestone because of the gentle sloping but digressed the thought and continued  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:14 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio entered through the gates, fending off any guards who were desperately trying to win their money back from a card game that Yukio didn't even remember ever playing.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 pm
Pri walks out of the gates of sound. He begins walking out of the village hoping to find another village with shinobi he could fight. He hoped he didn't get himself killed as he began running out to move at a faster pace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:26 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

A small figure made of sand walked up to the guard and poked him in the knee with a tiny sword also made of sand. The guard looked down and swatted at the figure, only for it to dodge out of the way and taunt him. The guard growled and tried stepping on the figure, only to be stabbed in the foot. Thus began a game of tap dance, with the guard trying to flatten the figure and the figure avoiding the boot barely.
While the man was busy stomping at his figurine of sand, Ronnel slipped up behind him and tapped him on a pressure point, making the man collapse to the ground unconscious. The medic smirked under his mask and slipped into the village quietly.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou walked back through the gates of his village. He was pretty banged up before, but thanks to his medical knowledge he was able to fix most of the damage. Though he was low on chakra, so he wouldn't be able to get rid of the scar that was left on his stomach from the exploding tag. But he didn't worry about it too much, at least it would give him a good story to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko appeared outside the gates ina gust of wind. He looked over at a crumbled guard which made him wonder for a moment. We may have an intruder... He thought as he made sure to remember otherwise so he can report to the kage. Shrouded in darkness of the oinin cloak and the demonic mask held on Zaboko's face, he departed for the country side of sound

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko went through the gates heading for the tower of the otokage

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan soared through the village gates atop his cloud of flames, he was searching for the ninja that helped him kill that teddy in grass, he had a few questions to ask him.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Name: Velox Sokuryoku
What you are bringing with you: Just my dogs.
Why you came: No reason in particular. Just wandering around.
What village you are from: Kumogakure
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: N/A((Never stated there was a wall and I'm pretty sure if some one's at the "wall" then I'll be let in without being killed.))

Velox was wandering about when he and his dogs suddenly came to a ((not sure what to put since it never stated there was a wall in the description but only and underground entrace.)). Velox sat looked around and decided it was best if he did not enter until someone or something else did.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff