Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Sypher spewed out his liqour and spoke "Uhm well. My name is Sypher, the one you mentioned is kind of me. More or less it is the past me." He wanted to lie about his identity but his vanity wouldn't let him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm
"Really?" Nanashi asked sort of wide eyed. "Can you show me some of your bone manipulation tactics?" Nanashi asked, on the edge of his figurative seat. He meant to only see what Sypher could do. "Also, my name is Nanashi, and don't be so worried, I only want to see if the legends were true."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm
Sypher shrugged and spoke "I guess if you really want me too." He quickly jabbed his hand through the ground and concrete to reach dirt, which he found easily, and then started pouring his a bit of his liquid bone down. After a few seconds a flowing shape bursted through the ground and after a few more seconds it took the shape of an elegant snake which also took the form of a music note and solidified leaving a monument to the sound village in that room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri could never be happier as he makes his way to the Sound Village academy. His face glowed with a bright smile as he got closer. He had desired to enter the academy ever since he was little and he was always jealous of his older brother who would get home from his academy training and tell about his day at the academy. Now it was Pri's turn and he would make the most of it and become the strongest he could be. No one would take this pride from him, No one could take this pride from him...No one... Finally he reached the doors of his class room, hands shaking. The excitement in him was ready to explode and he pushed open the doors. He looks over at the teacher flashing his pearly whites. "Hello teach! I'm Pri Nara and i'm ready to learn!!!!!!!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. He was always one to try and get all of the attention in the room.

(Posting format is a work in progress.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 pm
Nanashi clapped his hands. "You truly are the bone man from the legends." Nanashi said to Sypher. "Well, you are most definetly welcome here, Sypher." He said as his left eye started to turn black, beginning from the middle. It spread quickly to the outside of his eye, and in the middle appeared a white kanji that said angel. Now there were two Nanashi's. One was talking to Sypher, and the other appeared in front of Pri. "Yo, whats up?" One Nanashi said to Pri. The one that continued talking to Sypher frowned slightly. "I guess I am still only at the level to have one." He said and shook his head slightly, then looked back to Sypher. "Is there anything else I can do to make your stay here more comfortable?"

(Scraps, that is an awesome one)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Thanks)

Pri looks at him almost shocked that he didn't catch what he had said. He had screamed it at the top of his lungs for goodness sake. The doors close behind him as he releases them slamming louder then they normally would. "I'm here to learn. I'm a new student in the academy." He says looking at and inspecting this person that had come over to him. "Are you my teacher?" He asks looking around behind Nanashi.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:30 pm
Sypher raised an eyebrow and spoke "Well, I'd like to know where Zeramaru is since he happens to be my only remaining partner that is living." He took another chug of liqour and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm
"I do believe that Zeramaru is currently hosting the chuunin exams. If you like, I can give you directions to go see him." Nanashi said to Sypher in a friendly manner. The Nanashi that stood in front of Pri nodded a bit. "Why yes I am. And I believe you are my student." Nanashi said jokingly. "So what are your elements and class?" Nanashi asked Pri.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Near appeared in the arena, "Otokage-sama. I have found you. Has Sky informed you of my visit? She said you were not in training." Pesky little animal...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri smiles excited to begin. He thinks for a moment remembering his element and class. "My ninja class is puppetry and my element is doton." He says as he looks up at his new teacher, some tattoos could be seen on his neck and face and hands.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm
((Sorry this week is finals week and I fell asleep early yesterday and my mother wouldn't let me use the computer.))

Sypher spoke gently "Ah, well it is fine. I will just stay at an inn and return for him after I hear that the exams are finished."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm
Nanashi made a handseal, which created a shadow clone. It walked over to talk with Near. "No, I'm not really training, why?" The shadow clone asked Near. The Nanashi that was talking with Pri walked over to the desk. "Perfect. Doton is a specialty of mine and we have two puppet masters in this village. So, whereas I can train you in the art of earth, they will continue your training with the art of puppetry." Nanashi said as he rooted around in the desk looking for scrolls. "First thing is first though. The basic techniques that any Sound shinobi shall learn." He said, finally grabbing the right scroll and tossing it to Pri. "Throughout your training I will give demonstrations of the proper execution of the techniques for you to see if you need to correct yourself. So begin with the first seven. That will give me timee to contact a puppet master to be your sensei." Nanashi said sitting at the desk and began to write fervently. The Nanashi that still spoke to Sypher gave a smile. "You may do as you wish while you wait. I hope you enjoy your stay." He finished.

(Scraps, the first seven jutsu are henge, bunshin, and kawarimi, and the other four are basic sound techniques in the sound jutsu place. I would post them, but I am going to sleep now.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 am
Near looked up at the shadow clone with a weird face, "I wish to speak about a promotion mission or something. I want to be promoted to Sannin."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Pri bows glad to see he was getting somewhere after catching the scroll and examining it. "Thank you. I will get started learning these right away." He smiles as he slides open the scroll and looks at the first jutsu. He reads through the description and his face gets serious after he finishes. He places the scroll on the floor so he wouldn't lose his place then closes his eyes and begins focusing his chakra with a handsign. After a few moments he makes handsigns slowly. "Clone Jutsu." He says as he reaches the final handsign. A small puff of smoke arises next to him then fades. Though laying on the ground was a crappy version of Pri who's colors were faded and the body parts were in the wrong place. He sighs as he looks at it then closes his eyes and focuses his chakra again to prepare to try and get it right this time.
(1/2 For Clone Jutsu)

After a minute of focusing his chakra he opens his eyes again and slowly begins making handsigns being sure he got everything right this time. "Clone Jutsu." He states upon reaching the final handsign. A much larger cloud of smoke rises from the ground next to him and fades to reveal a perfect clone of himself which looks around the room smiling. Pri turns to examine it then smiles glad he had done it. He releases the jutsu and the clone disappears. "Yes! I did it! Moving on to the next jutsu!" He jumps in the air excited and proud of how well he was doing.
(2/2. Clone Jutsu Learned.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Pri bends down and picks up the scroll again and begins reading the next technique below the first. After reading the description he realized this jutsu would be a fun one for him to play with. He takes a moment to focus his chakra then opens his eyes and makes a single handsign. "Transform!" He yells excited imagining in his mind the teacher so he could transform into him. A cloud of smoke appears by his feet then rises up and surrounds his body. After it fades Pri looks at his hands and realizes he didn't change at all. He lost focus over his excitement and didn't think about who he was transforming into long enough so the technique failed. Not becoming discouraged he focuses again hoping for better results. Not all ninja got things the first time around, and he realized this.
(1/2 For Transformation Jutsu)

Finally he had finished focusing his chakra. He makes a handsign again and focuses on what his teacher looked like. He even looked over at him to get an even better mental image. "Transform." He says and again a cloud of smoke rises up from his feet and surrounds his body. This time when the smoke fades he looks exactly like the teacher and he felt accomplished as he looked at his changed hands. He smiles and releases the jutsu transforming back into himself. He shakes with excitment. I'll be a genin in no time! He thinks to himself.
(2/2. Transformation Jutsu Learned.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games