Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 pm

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralf closed his eyes.He was halfway done with the song.Ralf swayed a
little to the beat of the song.He could hear the song going throughout the
abandoned room, and out the opened door.He opened his eyes, that way
he doesn't mess up.He was still a beginner, his eyes being closed wasn't
the best option.He looked at Lillian.Her eyes were watery."Is it bad?" He said, still playing.

((I won't leave Lillian :3 And, Ralf dragged Sigfried to Ralfs room... xD))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 pm

User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi turned again. He was speaking. "It's fine~ You helped that selfish brother." She said, remembering what he tried to do earlier. "Hello Justin," She began the lies. "Im Jessibelle." She smiled at him. "And for earlier, your welcome."

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm

"chicken coming up!" Malinda said whiping her hands on her apron and went to her kitchen,
"ah, I need some blood to," Rath added following her he came back with a glass filled with red liquid, followed by orders to keep out, "Malinda keeps the kitchen as her own sacred grounds" he explained for Jessi as he took a sip, "some of us have never seen much past the fridge" he smiled, "you guys have meet before?" he asked duh! how long have they been here for? a week? you really need to keep up with the current events
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

"Ah, you saw that, huh?" Justin asked. "I just wish he would let his guard down at times so I could help him a bit more. He can be really full of himself, but he has good traits too. I just want him to know that I'm not trying to push him around." He heard her name. Jessibelle. It suits her well. Very cute. He nodded with a smile to her. He turned to Rath. "Yeah, stuff happened. I can tell you more when we get in. Dark may be done by now, so I'm gonna check on him."

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:21 pm

User Image

Jessi heard Rath explaining how Malinda keeps her kitchen as her own. She nodded. She wasn't really hungry, she wanted to sleep. "Yup~ I think.. I saved him.. I think.. I mean, he hurt himself.." She said, almost sad. But, she knew better. "Of course I did. I was there. Did you ignore me?" She asked. "I know! I wanted to slap him." She grunted. But, then she stopped. She was more mad for her being here. "But, who's Dark? Your pet?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"that is the bat right?" Rath asked as he got his noe book ready to draw, "there are tables over here, would you like to sit down?" he aked Jessibelle, as he set his glass on the table, "forgive me, you do look kinda tired, im not sure what a humans limits are..."

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you then. I was kinda concerned about Sigfried then. And yes! Dark is a bat. I don't really call them pets. Rather friends, but Rath just calls them that, so I don't mind if you do. I'll get him." He went into the kitchen to find Dark lying down by the plate. The vine was bare. "Am I sure you're not a pig?" Justin mocked. Dark flew up to Justin's shoulder as Justin threw away the vine and put the plate in a sink. "Would you mind if Rath sketched you?" Dark looked excited at the thought. "Also, I want you to meet someone, okay?" Dark nodded. Justin walked out of the kitchen to Rath and Jessibelle. "This is Jessibelle. Jessibelle, meet Dark." Dark opened his wings in hello.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:41 pm

User Image

Jessi was not much shocked. A vampire keeping a bat? That's funny to hear. She sat down, where Rath told her to. "Yeah, But, Im fine. I can push my body to stay up." She said, smiling. Then, Justin confirmed her questions. She was eager to meet the bat named Dark. She was sitting, then Justin came out with a bat. Then, it opened it's wings. "Oh, you were kidding!" She said, with a giggle.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:42 pm

"ahh Dark, Pleasant to see you, I know Justin may have said something about it, but would you mind if i did a sketch of you?" he asked Justin has sais something about asking them, and Rath wanted to make sure he had permion from both the bat and his brother.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm

I KNOW we are like having a three person thing.. DX
But, I have others at home and stuff... DX
Gotta go..

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Justin looked at Jessibelle. She seemed to think this was funny. "Please don't laugh. Dark can take it personally." When he heard Rath ask the question, Dark flew to Rath in excitement. "I guess that's a yes," Justin laughed. He sat by Rath. "As I was saying earlier, you always seem to be doing some kind of paperwork. I'm sorry that you're having to carry this burden more than me." Rath is really good at doing it too. He seems more prepared than me to take on the role of a king.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Rath shook his head as he began to sketch, "no, it is something i enjoy, even if i complain about it, i was hoping to atleast become the head chronicler when you become king," he said having a rough pattern of a bat on his paper, "besides i cant write speeches for beans, and im no good with the nobles" he said leaning back as he finished on the paper was a nice replica of Dark, "what do you think?" he asked the bat

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Justin couldn't help but admire and smile at his brother then. "Well, you'll definitely have that position filled, guaranteed. To tell you the truth, I've been having a lot of doubts about me becoming king. It just seems like I'm not even the slightest bit fit for it and I won't be able to do anything for the kingdom." Dark nodded in agreement. He knew that firsthand. Justin gazed at the sketch his brother made. "Wow! It looks better than the original!" Dark flew up around Justin's head and started to cry out, obviously a bit mad. "Oh, stop it! I was teasing you, Dark! But seriously, you're really talented, Rath."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

"helps me calm down" he said looking back at his picture "watch this" he said with a smile and waved his hand over the picture, as the image began to move and pull it's self off the page, "you have already won the heart of the people among the kingdom, and we will be here to help you if you need it," he said as the picture freed it's self from the page and began flying about the room, "there is no one better sutied for the positon Justin, you just need to be confident is all" the picture bat landed clumsily on Rath's head and he looked up at it.

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Justin saw the image coming to life, but he was listening fully to his brother. "I'm guessing you know about my late night travels, huh?" That was probably the only way he would know that the people liked me at the moment. "Ever since that incident when I was younger, it just feels like the people are trying to avoid me. I'm trying to be confident. I honestly am. It's just hard right now." When the drawing landed on his brother's head, Justin started to laugh. Dark flew up to Rath's drawing and started to play with it. Justin smiled at the joyful pair. "You're right. You always are. I at least have you and the animals as my friends right now. I'm glad that I can actually talk to you about this stuff."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games