Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 am

I blink as the two disappear before chuckling. Concentrating I try and broadcast my thoughts so that Yoko can hear me. 'Take as long as you need.... I'll be waiting on the other side with Skyna....' As soon as I thought the message had gotten acrossed, I forsook the bridge, jumping off as the glider, who I found out was called Skyna, flew beneath me catching me lightly. It was rather nice, flying with him, and he was as much a dardevil as I was at times.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 am

I feel Knight's lips on mine and the world stops. There is nothing but me and Knight, until Yuima's message pulls me back to reality.

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

We kiss until she pulls away, and I let her have her time to the message being sent to her. "Should we go back to her, or do you wanna spend a few more minuets here?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 pm

"I think we can take just one more minute," I say as I slide my hands around Knight's neck to kiss him. Then once again it was just me and him.

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

It was wonderful flying with Skyna. We could whiz around however we liked, and no one would bother us.... Which was strange. All the other gliders seemed to be hiding from something... But what... Curious, I look over towards the light side, blinking as I can make out a figure. I was still too far away to tell who or what he was, but I could guess. "Skyna... Fly higher would you...?" The creature screeched before disapperaing in the low liying cloud cover.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm

As soon as I hear the screech I slipped away from Knight, my ears pricked up, my tail twitching with alert. "What was that?," I asked. "Lets go see." I grabbed Knight's hand and teleported us to where Yuima was. Of course I hadn't realized that she was in the air and I found us falling to the earth.

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm

As we fell, I held her close, ready to shield her with my own body if needed. But I hoped my connection with the wind would save us before then.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 pm

"Crap..." I hiss as we fall. I try to find something to help us, but nothing will work. I grow wings and flutter them, trying to hold onto Knight. Our fall slows and we land softly on the ground.

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

I tried to summon the wind, but nothing came. I was braced for me to return to the darkness, when we were stopped by something. I looked up, and saw Yoko with a pair of wings. But where had a catgirl gotten wings?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:31 pm

"Yoko!" I yelled, looking down past the clouds. I made a quick decision, diving down out of the cloud cover... And got shot at. Both me and Skyna hissed as a voice boomed across the canyon.
"You Demon Child! Atrocity! You can't be natural! You're a dark but you're aura is too bright!" The odd mage screeched, hurting mine and Skyna's sensitive ears, as well as the other gliders and anyone else too close with sensitive ears. We tumbled through the air for a moment before Skyna managed to right himself, gliding down to the Earth. I was shocked speechless.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I lay on the ground, my strength knocked out of me from growing the wings and trying to hold up more than I could. I would lay here for a couple minutes and be okay.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 am

As I stand up, I help Yoko to her feet, and hold her as she catches her breath. "Can you stand?" I ask her as we stand, and then we listen to the voice that calls out from the mountains. I wonder what will be in the future for us, if we have someone opposing us.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

"Uh-huh." I barely manage, using more strength then I should. "I'll be fine but what about Yuima?" I glance around and try to think but nothing I think of will work.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:11 pm

We landed not far from the other two.... My face blank. I honestly didn't know what to say. So others knew about me... And apparently didn't like me being alive either. Some part of me registered that the other two were okay, but any relief I felt was washed out by the sense of emptiness.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm

I stagger over to Yuima and plop down beside her. "You okay?", I ask her. I look around, suddenly pissed off that anyone else would be after her.
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games