Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 pm

((Timeskip: The morning after))

Lucien decided that Shane was stable enough, so he started back toward the arena to talk with Zann. He noticed Alex and another boy who seemed to be a vampire walking up the way to the castle. "Morning." he said to them and waved with his index and middle finger. He continued on to where Zann was last night, but he wasn't there. "Must've went back to his room." Lucien thought. He cast his mind throughout the school, and felt Zann's presence. Zann was, in fact, in his room, mending his sword. Lucien nodded and snapped his fingers. He appeared right outside Zann's room. He then knocked on the door. "Zann, it's me, Lucien." he said. "May I come in?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 pm

"Good Morning Professor!"she said smiling then she looked at Luke "So what should we start with? Never mind I'll just go to the library to read about it so..." she said before she got on her broom and asked with a smile "You wanna come?". She was motioning for him to get on her broom behind her.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Luke took the invite and got on the broom."Yes I would love to. Since we are working together, what would your name be? Mine is Luke."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Alex laughed as the broom started floating. "Hold On!" She said smiling then then the broom started flying through the halls "Oh and Nice to meet you Luke! I'm Alexandra but you can call me Alex!" She said with her hand out and the broom zooming even faster than before.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Luke grabed her hand for more support, Than anything else."Nice to meet you Alex. Now do you really think we should be going ths fast!?" Luke thought, well if I fall off at least I won't be that far from the library.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Alex heard Luke's thoughts and thought-spoke back Oh don't worry you won't fall! I put a spell on it, watch! then stood up and jumped of the broom and she was about to hit the ground when she disappeared and was back on the broom a few seconds later and plus we're already here silly! she thought to him. She landed the broom and hopped off then acted like she was the boy and put her hand out to help him off and all the while she smiling.

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Vianc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm

(Where is everyone?)
Adrian slowly walked out of a forest that was near the Academy. As he laid his eyes upon the school he felt something strange as he looked at the building. Shaking off the feeling his slowly walked towards the school, wondering what things he was going to experience during his stay here.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Luke smiled, and grapes her hand."Fine I will play along." Then Luke got off the broom."Now let's go in and get to work. I mean unless you have something else to show me." Luke made a mentail note for not saying how he feels about people in his head, when around Alex.

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 pm

"Nope! I don't have anything else to show you unless you like cats!" she said as she started to walk in.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Lucien, whose protective spell surrounded the school, felt the presence of somebody entering the grounds. "An intruder..." he thought. He glanced at the door, and decided that Zann wasn't going to answer. "I wouldn't blame him," he thought "I don't know anyone who welcomes punishment." he shook his head and snapped his fingers. He then appeared right outside the woods, where a boy was standing. Knowing not to trust anyone, even if they looked innocent, who intrudes, Lucien drew his two swords. "Who are you?" he demanded of the newcomer, ready for anything.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vianc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Adrian was slightly surprised when the man appeared out of no where. On reflex he dropped his bag and pulled out his own swords. "I would ask you the same thing..." he said as he got ready for an attack.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 pm

"I am the headmaster of Sellaria." Lucien said as the figure pulled out his own swords. "I would advise you to put those away." he nodded at the swords. "I am vastly experienced in the ways of magic and swordfighting. I doubt you can best me." he said this, though he sensed that the boy was not here to fight or intrude.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vianc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:11 pm

"I'm here to learn magic, I got a letter from this Academy...besides this is a perfect time for a little workout...how about headmaster, lets spar." Adrian said as he reversed the grip on his swords and held thme up as daggers while a smirk appeared on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 pm

"well I do like cats but let's save it for later." Luke went into the library."Well let's get to work. Makeing something with that much power is going to be a pain, so let's get started."

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:22 pm

((good night guys))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games