Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((He travels a lot. They're for cooking when he's camping.))

Yukio dropped the pots and pans and pushed his pointer fingers together as he glanced down. "You said you were trying to control sound, so I thought I could help by making more of it...."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm
"What it would take to get you to remember your past. Problem is, I don't have many Yamanaka techniques learned yet, so I can't get inside your head. And as for staying in this village..." He trailed off, then shook his head.
"Kashiim Kamisama was the only Kage I ever respected. I couldn't serve under someone who seemed so similar to him, but wasn't him. Maybe once you regain your memories, that is, if you do." The young man shrugged. Speaking of that, I really should learn more of my clan's techniques.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm
(I don't know why, but I don't really feel like rping right now)

"What you were making was noise, not sound." Nanashi said, then lowered his hand. "Now sit, and try to accomplish seeing with your ears." Nanashi said to Yukio. Nanashi was confused why this guy was so keen on finding out about Nanashi's past. "You never finished you sentence." Nanashi stated. "Once I regain my memories, what then?" Nanashi asked. His eyes still remained closed. He knew that soon he would have to begin his taijutsu training in the same method, but was using this for relaxation for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Huh? Well......alright." Yukio sat next to Nanashi and tried to copy his movements. First he closed his eyes, and used the enhance sence jutsu he learned to enhance the power of his hearing.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm
"Hmm? Oh, if you regain who you once were, then I might become a shinobi for you once more." He rolled his eye over towards Yukio, blinking.
"You remind me of someone... who, I don't know." He stood up and brushed his cloak clean.
"Well, I must be off then. If you ever need me for anything, pulse your chakra four times." He bent in a bow to Nanashi, then exited the room as silently as he had come.

((Eh, then I'll leave ya be lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

In his stunned silence, Yukio remembered something. This caused him to suddenly stand up. He glanced down at Nanashi. "Ah! I can't believe I forgot! And so close to exam time soon! Sorry Nanashi, but there's something I gotta take care of before I start seeing with my ears." He grinned. "Try not to miss me." Yukio then disappeared in a whisp of wind.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio appeared in a whisp of wind back in a sitting position next to Nanashi. "Like I never left, right?" he said with a little grin before closing his eyes and enhancing his sense of hearing. From there, he tried again to grasp the essence of sound that Nanashi spoke of.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm
Nanashi's right ear twitched. He could hear the scuffling of feet by the entrance of the village. "Aki, come here." Nanashi said, amplifying his voice to travel through the corridors to reach the entrance of the village.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki entered the training grounds and made a beeline for Nanashi bowing low before speaking "You called Lord Otokage?" he had no idea what the man wanted

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sighed and continued listening. For a short moment, he thought he could hear his own heartbeat, or perhaps that was Nanashi's. It was getting hard for him to tell with all of the dull sounds echoing around him. Small bugs on the grass, ripples across the water, with a little silence and concentration he could hear them all.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm
Nanashi stood up and opened his eyes. His left eye looked hazed over with a red line down the center, which could easily resemble a demonic cat eye. "Yes Aki. I did." Nanashi then placed his hand on Yukio's collar and lifted him to his feet. "Before the chuunin exams I want the two of you to go to Kumogakure. I need a scroll of lightning styled jutsu up to Jounin rank. If you do this, it will be considered a B-rank level mission. Due to you both have to travel over a couple of countries, and infiltrate the village to steal the scroll for me." Nanashi said to both boys. "You better work quickly, if you wish to make it to the chuunin exams." He said, crossing his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki started to sigh before catching himself "Yes Lord Otokage, and by both you mean me and him?" he pointed to Yukio. "Actually never mind i'm on my way right now" he bowed once more and left for the tunnel exit to get started on the mission.

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:03 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned, "You couldn't have asked a better guy to steal something." He then disappeared in a gust of wind.

exit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 pm
Ray was cleaned but kept the body of the dead Nark, "Lord Otokage where is the best place to get this made into a puppet," he said as he rose the head up.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio reappeared in a gust of wind a couple of feet in front of Nanashi, holding up the money bags he'd robbed from the Cloud guards. "And we're back!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff