Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm
She played with her hair a that stood up on the top of her head.
"Well....Probably because I'm not intrested in most guys. Or they already have a girlfriend but trys to still get with me.Right now, I don't think there is a guy out there for me. Sense everyone seems to be taken and because I'm hard to get for most guys."
She chuckled a little. Naiyoki looked at him curiously.
"So how come you don't have a girlfriend? If you did you would probably wouldn't be with me right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Yasou blushed because he asked her for the very same reasoning. "Well, uhm. . . Lets just say, I haven't really bin looking for a relationship, or haven't really been trying hard enough," he replied as the wind caused his jacket to flair open a bit, even though he was sitting. He never really had gotten in a relationship because of his usual child-like personality. It seemed many girls never really wanted a child, they wanted a man. "I do want to get in a relationship eventualy though, might be a nice change of pace," Yasou told her as he looked to her, his blush had went away.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm
She smiled.
"Well I don't think I want to look for a guy. Not many guys catch my eye, sense some of them are pervs or idiots. I just want a funny,diffrent kind a guy. Not diffrent in a bad way....but a good way. I guess the word for it is unique."
She blushed a little. Naiyoki really doesn't like telling anyone about herself that much, or opening up to people.She stood up and looked at the moon.Her blush went away.
"It's getting pretty late. If your house is too far you can always just spend the night at my house if you want."
She said grabbing all of her stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:43 pm
"Well, yeah my place is kinda far. I'd feel bad if I imposed and spent the night," Yasou said,"but since you offer, why not," he said with a simple smile. He stood up and helped her grab a few of her things.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 pm
"It's alright. The only ones that live at my house is just me. It has an extra bed in the guest room. But the only people who visit is my older brother once in awhile."
She said and started walking again. While walking she passes by a river and jumps on the rocks to get across.
"My older brother is protective of me. Sense I live alone, he worrys sense I'm still young. Our parents died about a few years ago, and I have been living in that house ever sense."
Her smile disappeared. She stepped on a wet rock and slipped.
"W-Whoa!!"
She fell into the water soaking wet. She gets up and squeezes out some of the water out of her uniform.
"Aww man....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Yasou followed her,"so how. . ." he paused went she fell into the water. "Shoot are you okay?", He then jumped across with out making the same mistake. He went over to her quickly as she got up to squeeze water out her uniform. He watched her squeeze the water out. He walked over to her,"Your a little accident prone today aren't you? I have my days too," Yasou told her,"Here, I don't want you to catch a cold from the water," he said as he pulled of his jacket and rested it onto her shoulders in attempt to keeper he warmer. He had a soft smile, he was happy he could help in any way.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
Lerista shook his head and growled. "HEY, try not to kill the one I snatched up please. Just because you have a gun doesnt mean you should shoot everybody who bad talks ya." He shook his head and started to drag her away. "Besides you wouldnt like it if I shot those you brought in." He took her out of the room and towards his own again. "Look avoid him, he is a bad seed. And no it isnt your fault, this is just something that happened."

Shiva began pacing the hallway while mummbling. "Don't put me, that guy, and a weapon all in the same room! He might end up dead!" She stopped. She opened the door to the bedroom and walked in sitting on the bed. "Do you happen to have a change of clothes? I would like to take a nap..." She yawned as she waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Lerista nodded a bit. "Oh believe me, I wont leave you in the room alone with him. He is one of the more tough guys...I normally am, just not around women." He walked into the closet and took out a large shirt and laid it on the bed. He quickly turned away with a flush as he gave her some privacy to change.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm
She felt a little embarrased.
"Yeah looks like it....I should probably be more careful."
She chuckled a little then she felt his jacket on her shoulders. She looked at it then looked at him. She took off the jacket and put if on her and Yasou. She blushed a little seeing how close she was to him.
"I wouldn't want you to catch a cold either. Now come on, my house is just through those trees"
She started walking with him and stopped looking at a dark brick house.Surrounded by diffrent kind of flowers. It was small but big enough for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm
Yasou put his arm around her from within the jacket, to help keep her warm. He looked ahead, he could see the relatively small house. He liked how the flowers were encircling the building,"Hmm, cozy looking. This place yours?" he asked her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Kess woke up from her slight doze awhile later. She looked out the door and saw Xial asleep in the chair. Now to find a way out. Kess got up on a chair and tried to look out a window, but it was blocked. "s**t" She whispered beneath her breath. She got up on another window and tried to open it without waking him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm
Xial sighed slightly and stood up "I knew you would try that.." He walked over to her and grabbed her by the neck slightly he walked over to her cage and threw her in it "I tested you..you failed" He closed the cage and locked it  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Kess shreiked when he came up behind her, when she was thrown into the cage she shreiked again. She glared at him. "You know I tried to be nice too." She smirked."So why dont you kill me or do what you want with me. If you dont kill me, I have ways of doin it myself." She pulled out a small pocket knnife she kept in her boot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 pm
The minute xial saw the knife he pulled his desert eagle out and shot it out of his hand he walked over to her cage and sighed "Listen..i was going to let you go after a while but now..i dont think i will.." He grabbed the knife from the cage and sat down in his chair is finger hovering the button for her shock collar  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm
Kess scoffed " Yea right, you just say that to make me think 'oh, if I had been better I could have earned freedom' When you and I both know thats just a bunch of bull s**t." She crossed her arms and looked towards the ceiling." And if you really wanted to shock me, you would have done it about ten times already and you have only done it once." She shook her head.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games