Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Nan nodded, faked a smile and said, "Well of course Mr. Jonson. Is there anymore work you need me to do?" He blames himself. .It's not his fault though! She began to think about what had happened to Xaviar. And he wants to take revenge too. . Nan turned to Xaviar, "You should hurry and eat so your wound heals."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
Daisuke looked shocked at david "Did david just offer to help me? I must be dreaming" He laughed slightly then looked iskara "I'll be fine.." he leaned against the wall then yawned  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm
He smiles "Alright then.This cut isnt big tho." he sits down adn begins to eat.He grins "This is very good." He looks at nan "You help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 pm
"Well. there is something wrong with you so I think im obligated to help you." he said with a proud grin.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 pm
She smiled. It was all going to be ok Iskara told herself. “I would really like Daisuke to rest some more. How about you come on a walk wit me, David? If you feel up to it you may join us Daisuke.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm
"Of course. Cooking is one of the things I do best. Mr.Jonson did most of it though." Nan said politely. "Are you going out today?"  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Daisuke scratched his cheek and looked at iskara "Could i try flying..?" he asked her wondering if she would let him he then looked at david "I told you there was something wrong with me when we first met but you said i'm a wimp remember?" He said laughing slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm
He nods "I have some people i need to talk to and some stuff to pick up."  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm
"Yes, I would love to walk with you."he said his grin widening.((man im playing halo 2 right now and i just got the scarab gun i swear i almost cryed i was so happy blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Nan nodded. The doorbell rang. "I should get that." she said and headed towards the door and opened it. A mailman was standing there and told her "One letter for a Mr. Xaviar" Nan gave him a smile, "Thank you." and shut the door. The letter was, well, pretty fancy for a letter. She went back into the the kitchen and told Xaviar, "You have mail." handing him the letter.  

Apple_Gel3

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm
“Don’t push yourself to hard.” she wasn’t concerned that he would try to run, why would he want to? Iskara was a kind master. “ You can try but don’t hurt yourself any more, do you understand?” She turned to David “Lovely” She looked at herself. “Ill need a moment to change and I will see you in the lobby.” She smiled and walked out of the blood covered room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm
Daisuke grinned and grabbed david by the arms and lifted him up and out of the door and through the house "Hahaha i have an advantage now" He laughed and then flew down and set him down and stumbled "Woah" He caught himself on the door "Man flying unbalances me.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm
He smiles and takes it "Thank you." he opens it with his fork and reads it "damn...................Word travels fast." He looks at nan "Were going shopping."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm
"W-What? I thought you had stuff to do today!" Nan answered. "Why all of a sudden. .?" she questioned. "And I can't go out in my Pj's" She told him with an embarrassed look.  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm
David snarled when he was sat down."dont ever do that again or ill end up eating you!" he yelled in Daisukes face.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games