Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
Sonija was surprised and yet still disgusted with Wrath. He had helped Chris kill people...and one of them being her and her angel Julian. Her face showed her emotion of disgust. "Wrath...how do I know you aren't going to try and kill us anyway? Seeing how you were the one TELLING Chris how to kill me." She didn't trust him. Sonija didn't think she ever would. Julian...what do you think? She sent to him afraid to turn her back on the abomination.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image
Leoni noticed that the ugly creature had sliced his orb and smirked at the creature before him."I guess her lover didn't like what I said to her when I was talking to him through my orb. Well I guess I will have to send them another one. He he...but before I do that I wish to tell you that you will no longer be living once your friends get here and I have a beautiful surprise for them if I have trouble with them. Since you refuse to tell me what I want to know, I am going to have to kill you. Leoni sent more darkness into his wounds and had the darkness reopen and widen his wounds. He generated another orb and sent it to his friends. As the orb appeared in front of the creatures friends Leoni's voice spoke through it."Why, hello again, that wasn't very nice what you did, I understand you are angry but there is no need for violence. Do I have to give you a spanking? Ha ha ha.....but anyway I am going to tell you where your friend is....uhh..... go north and look for a house with red shutters and a red door you really won't be able to miss it and if you can't find it then listen out for your friend's scream, hehehehe.... come and play with us won't you? Don't make me beg now. We can't wait for you two to get here. Oh, and hurry your friend's life is at stake."Leoni's orb started to disappear when all you could hear is his menacing laughter fading into the orb as it disappeared. Leoni's full attention was fixed on the creature in front of him as his eyes turned red."Are you ready to die because I am ready to KILL!!!!!!"As Leoni yelled he released the creature from orb and grabbed his sword and sliced away at the creatures body as he laughed as the creature tried to defend himself.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
Sonija's eyes grew wide as she heard the thing's voice and turned to look at the orb scathingly. "You b*****d!" She screamed at it as it disappeared. She ran back to Julian. "We have to do something...Nathan is gonna die...I keep feeling his pain.." She cried out as she felt his wounds getting deeper. A shudder went through her body as red spots began to show upon Sonija's skin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 am
User Image
Wrath shrugged a little, turning his head to look somewhere else like Sonija wasnt even there. "I wont attack you because you bore me now. I, like Chris, need a reason to kill someone. Killing just for the sake of killing brings me no honor, so why should I waste my energy?" Wrath said to Sonija, shrugging a little before beginning to walk to her right, as if the conversation was over. When an orb of sorts suddenly appeared, Wrath stopped for a moment and listened to the voice coming out of the orb, but then continued on his way when the talking had finished. "Till next time Sonija.." Wrath said as he slipped into an alley, immediatly blocking his mind the second he was out of the she-demon's sight. That could be a reason though... Wrath though, thinking about what the orb had said.

Wrath followed the directions given by the orb, but took a back route where neither Sonija nor Julian could see him, and soon came upon the back side of the house the orb had spoken of. Wrath quietly slipped in a broken window and walked through the house, comming upon a half-demon half-angel hybrid attacking the armored angel from ealier.
"Well well, I remember you armored one.. you name is something like Sir Nate, or Nathin, or something like that..." Wrath said with a dark smile, catiously pacing around until he was leaning against a wall facing the sides of the two beings. "You there, mind if I join in on the fun? I have a little... payback I need to dish out to the she-demon and her fallen when they arrive. And a 2 on 1 match is never quite fair.." Wrath said, trying to allow this half-angel half-demon to let him joing ranks with him long enough to extract a little revenge on Sonija and Julian.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:56 am
User Image
Julian watched Wrath slowly leave, and for once he didnt feel threatened by the demon. When Wrath was no longer in sight, he was incredibly confused by the demon's easy going nature, as if thier vendetta had truly died away. "I dont know Sonija... he almost seems genuine..." Julian said, confusion in hs voice. "But then again he is a demon; but he isnt Chris and we know that much." Julian added, looking at Sonija and then behind him in the direction that the orb had told them to go. He would of slashed that one too, but Wrath had distracted him and he still was supporting Sonija a little. "Lets go get Nathan." he said as he gently let go of Sonija, getting a firmer and better balanced grip on his scythe, patting his medical eye patch a little to make sure it was staying on properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
Leoni started to cut at the creature's legs when the demon approached him and he heard the demon wants to assist him in the slaughter"Well, well, isn't this a pleasant surprise. It would be awfully rude of me not to let an enemy of my enemy not join in on the fun. Just let me finish up here with this filthy creature. Hahaha..." With thatsaid his continued the slaugter on his prey. Slicing his body with such fury and speed. It was almost a blur the way Leoni was moving. It was a symphonic massacre of this prey nearing its death.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
Sonija wraps her arms around herself with each hand on either her katana or whip. She nods her head slowly at Julian and sets off beginning to walk north looking to the front waiting to see the house with red shudders and red door. Sonija cried outin pain again and clutched her calf as she felt every bit of pain Nathan was enduring. "He is a monster.." She said to Julian steadying her breathing and her heart rate trying to block the pain.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 am
User Image
Wrath nodded to the hybrid, simply leaning against the wall as he watched the slaugther. It was almost a shame that the armored one's black armor would simply go to waste, for it was something that not only Chris coveted, but Wrath wanted as well. It was good armor, made in the forges of heaven and since he had fallen Wrath could claim it as his own; if a demon tried to steal a normal angel's armor the metal would burn their skin like hot coals when they put it on. "What will become of the fallen one's armor?" Wrath finally asked, wanting to know if he could claim the prize as his own.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 am
User Image
Julian was following right behind Sonija, making sure that nothing would happen to her. When she suddenly stopped and grabbed at her calf, Julian knew that the pain being inflicted on Nathan was draining her. In one swift motion Julian came up behind Sonija, putting one arm under her legs and the other on her back, swooping her up in his arms before setting off again, his time in a jog. "Come on, we have to make it there before..." Julian said, not wanting to even think about what would happen to his dear friend of that monster suddenly got his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am
User Image
Leoni stopped for a moment and smiled for a moment he then took the creature's leg and turned it a full 180 degrees. He looked at the demon."I do believe that they are on their way. But that is not important, what is important is how I will kill their comrade." Leoni smiled at the creature."Umm... you can take his armor if you like after we are done with those two pathetic creatures."  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 am
User Image
Wrath was rather inpressed with the torture that this hybrid was inflicting on the armored one- though he had seen a few more gorey kills by some of the demons that Chris called his 'comrades'. When he said that Wrath could take the armored one's armor, he couldnt help but get a little excited for the death of the angel. "Well, if they are on thier way, the she-demon wont be much of a match- she is practically tramatized by my appearence alone. That fallen angel is a puch-over as well, just to a little damage to the girl and he looses all control. An easy target to kill." Wrath said, sizing up both Julian and Sonija. After all, he was going to help his hybrid take them out finally, so he might as well part with a little information on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
Sonija let out a scream of pain when she felt Nathan's leg break. "Julian....we are almost there. The link is stronger.." She told him clinging to his neck and shoulders as he jogged. "It's just up ahead...I know it.." She said as she buried her face into his neck as tears began to fall from the pain and from her knowing when they got there Nathan would be dead.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 am
User Image
Leoni figured as much that the ugly one was a push over and he wanted the both of them to witness their comrade's death."I kinda figured as much but once those two get here, they will witness the death of their comrade." Leoni was satisfied to know that once these three beings are out of the picture , he will be another step closer to his vengence. I was wondering if you could give me a little info on the purple haired babe. I was trying to get info out of this creature but he refused to say. So I was hoping you could show me a little insight."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 am
User Image
When Sonija let out a yell of pain, Julian could stand it no longer and took off in a full run, going as fast as he could without dropping Sonija. He was tempted to fly even, but he had never flown with someone in his arms and he didnt want to test it right now. Luckily for the both of them they came around a corner and Julian could see the house the orb had spoken of up ahead, which only made him run faster. Within moments they were at the front door, and Julian stopped, but only for a second. He brought his leg up, and with one powerfull kick literally bashed the door in, making it fly open and slam into the wall with a powerful thud. When Julian saw what had happened to Nathan, he almost lost his stomach. The scene was horrible; the acts almost unspeakable they were so vile. And standing there was not only the half-angel half-demon, but also Wrath leaning against the far wall! "You bastards!" Julian yelled, setting Sonija down so that she was standing next to him now as he brought his silver scythe into a fighting position, his face burning with anger.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 am
User Image
When the hybrid asked about Sonija, Wrath was glad to comply with his request. "Yes, you are in luck, for I know a good bit about her. Her name is Sonija, and is actually the King's daughter. She was supposed to marry the former owner of this body, but that deal went sour when she tried to slit his throat. She also-" Wrath began to say, but was cut short by Julian and Sonija suddenly and violently busting through the front door of the house. "Oh good, you both made it." Wrath said calmly, as if there wasnt an angel who was about to die by the hand of the hybrid. "I was beginning to think that you all wouldnt show up and just leave the armored one to die alone." Wrath added, shrugging a little and showing no sense that Sonija or Julian were even close to a threat to him.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff