Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson, who had actually started to do something she hardly got to anymore, had started reading. She didn't even really know what the book was but she had started enjoying it when she stretched out and rolled over onto her stomach. She had turned the lights on a half an hour ago but had dimmed them just a little. A Nifty feature she had found on the lights in the room. It had been his fathers after all and a doctor had his own means of impressing people she supposed. May had ended up on the bed post and was flickering nonchalantly, which made her wonder when Decker was getting back. She got off the bed, stretching and making her way to the balcony after grabbing May in her hands and leaned over the railing, it was actually really dark outside. May crawled onto her wrist when the lights of the boat flickered on making her grin. She slipped on her flip flops and headed down the stairs, walking onto the dock "It's really dark.."She muttered, a bit afraid actually, more than nervous, even with the boat's lights on. She slowly made her way onto the boat and bit her lip. "Have a fun trip with Jake and Kairi?"She asked, hoping he had at least been nice. She really wanted everyone to get alone, if they were going to live together with out ripping each others heads off they would have to wouldn't they?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||X3 that made me laugh. "Tis' vereh dark, bugs and frogs are making all sorts of funneh noises." Not sure why haha
Anddd YAY I get to rp again :3||

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker smiled at what she was wearing.
"Shorts? You may get bitten by mosquitoes.", he chuckled.
"Well. I'm still alive and no one has a black eye or a bloody nose, so I guess we got along okay."
He smiled and started the boat.
"You ready to free your bug and seal our deal?", he asked.
He looked at her.
"I'm not going to pressure you into it or anything."
He had been biting his lips forever, he was probably going to have a raw bloody taste in his mouth even if he wasn't bleeding.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson glanced down at her outfit and shrugged "Mosquitoes have never bothered me before, and the outfits good for the weather, ill be okay."She smiled, sitting in one of the seats and pulling her legs up to her chest, letting May crawl freely on her. "Now really, Jake wouldn't hurt anyone unless Max was involved or I told him to hit me again."She chuckled, he could pack a punch when he needed too, that was for sure. "And I would hurt you if you did anything to that boy."She said that as more of a warning, sure, she liked Decker. But family was family, if one person hit another, she would hit them, depending on who it was of course. "Mmhmm, been looking forward to it."She smiled, she had been, even though she was nervous. She was excited, and happy. Extremely nervous and embarrassed but she had gotten here hadn't she? She was sitting on the boat, with Decker, and May. It gave her a little confidence. Like having a friend along the way. But she was going to let her go, and that made her happy, that May would be happy. She couldn't keep her in a Jar forever right? She chuckled softly "I know, and you aren't pressuring me into anything, I want to be here, with you, on this boat. In the dark, by ourselves. If I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't be."She said, and it was true. Decker couldn't stop her from leaving if he wanted, she could pack a punch herself and if she really didn't want to be here she would fight back, but she did want to be here. So she wouldn't argue with him.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Decker started the boat and left.
The pontoon was slow, but it was quiet and laced with Christmas lights.
After about ten minutes of slow moving he stopped the boat in a dark spot.
It was close to a ridge that was lined with tall trees.
He looked over to Jackson and got her onto her feet walking her to the end of the boat hand-in-hand.
"If you'd like too see the surprise for you and your little bug all you have to do is cut the lights off and make a loud sound."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson sat quietly, watching as they left and looking up at the sky, her eye's widening. She had been cooped up, in the light, in HMI for so long. She hadn't seen stars, she had almost forgotten about them and it was so pretty. Now that she thought about it, she would never completely be in the dark outside, the stars and the moon, they were there too. "It's so pretty.."She muttered, watching the sky and the lake, it made her smile. She hadn't been in a beautiful place in a long time, the dark was prettier than the day time. It scared her but it was true. She blinked when the boat stopped and followed Decker to the end of the boat, seeing the tree's and glanced at Decker. She bit her lip, turning the lights off. She was hesitant but flipped the switch on the boat's control's, flipping the lights off and she laced her fingers in Decker's, squeezing gently. Make a sound? Like what? She pursed her lips before whistling, nothing to high or low, just a whistle.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

Decker gave her a gentle squeeze back and grinned as she whistled.
As if she had some godly power the tree in front of them lit up.
He held her close and smiled.
He wanted to giver her time to take in the view.
A few fireflies breaking away from the tree to fly around where the sound had came from.
He simply watched her.
Whispering a quiet "Tah-dah.", to her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Blinking Jackson watched the tree light up in front of her, her eye's going wide, she had actually jumped. It was like magic. Fireflies, thousands of them, lighting up the entire tree and a few making their way towards the boat. She giggled, watching May fly off of her as others landed on her skin and she hadn't felt so happy in a long time. It really was beautiful. "Their like tiny Christmas lights."She chuckled, looking at Decker and smiling. "Thank you. It's..wonderful."That word didn't come close to describing it but that's all she could say. She whistled again, watching a few more of the little lights flutter their way, a few landing on Decker and making her smile "They like you too."She laughed, kissing his cheek "Really, you don't know how cool this really is. It makes me think of one of the few happy times I had as a kid before my accident and HMI, so it means a lot."She murmured, it really did. The last thing she had done happily with her mom was go camping and caught fireflies with her. They had captured a ton of them and stuck them in their tent that night, and they looked like little stars. She slipped her other hand into his and smiled and biting her lip, it was special. This was was special, and so was that one a long time ago. She had her past, and she had a chance for a future. She really hoped she wouldn't blow it.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 am

Decker smiled.
"They may like me, but they love you.", he murmured.
He watched the few bugs lighting around and saw hers flying away to go see what the others were up to.
He felt her other hand slide into his.
He laced his fingers with hers an slowly pulled her into a hold against him.
"I'm glad you like it. They do this on very rare occasions. Only a certain season drives them to this tree. And...", he stopped before mentioning her deal again.
Instead of saying anything he leaned down to her, pressing his forehead against hers and repeating what he did earlier on the boat.
Rubbing blood on her lips and licking over them.
He did it slower this time, not wanting to rush her into a kiss.
He closed his eyes and continued in his process of licking her lips, and breathing into her mouth and on her face.
He wanted her first kiss to be perfect.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image

Jackson chuckled, she wouldn't say if he was right or wrong, that wasn't really up to them."It's better then hating you though right?"She asked, raising an eyebrow, she didn't care. They may love her or may not, but they liked him, that counted for something to her. She relaxed against him, just enjoying his company, smiling and listening to what he said. She guessed she was just lucky, more than lucky. She got to see something that was kind of like a meteor shower, it only happened at a certain time of season on rare occasion. That's what it was to her, her own little meteor shower. It sounded cliche but who was anyone else to judge what she thought about it? She looked up at him, having his forehead against hers she blushed, having his blood on her lips, his tongue on her lips. Her heartbeat jumped and she let out a slow deep breath. She didn't want to deprive herself of something she wanted. Of someone she wanted. "You can do it." That one encouraging voice she had, that tiny push of encouragement. Thats all she really needed. She leaned into him, gently pressing her lips to his and closing her eye's, her ears were hot, and she was embarrassed, but she was happy. She was having her first kiss under the stars, in the middle of the lake, out of HMI, surrounded by fireflies, and with Decker. It was great, and at the moment she really didn't ask for anything more.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am
I have some dreadful news!
And nuu its not gossip my dear friends.
Tis true from Go--Die--Somewhere
Her computer has unfortunately crashed.
Disabling her from posting on her computer.
She would have told you herself but that's kind of the problem.
She wants you all to be patient and don't forget about the rp!
We love it oh so much so do not neglect it while she's on her absence.
It is going to get repaired but she's not sure when so be patient my dears :]

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm
XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageEveryone went back inside because of the dark and Ritter didn't want to get pruney. Ritter went back inside and changed his wet clothes for dry ones. He kissed Seth and went into the den. Ritter was craving videogames and he found them. Classic Mario was at presence and Ritter squealed with glee. He hooked up the gaming system, hoping Decker wouldn't yell at him for not asking, and enter the first world.
"Hailz yeah, Mario!! Jump that Shroom!!"
Ritter called out in his gamer voice.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi had managed the ride to the store and back with minimal thoughts of anything really besides Jake. She liked him alot and even with the bitter disappointment of Decker getting in the way of her and him walking she guessed it was fate. she never really had got a full chance to spend time without having someone cut in.

She kissed Jake and signed that she loved him and throughout the time she didn't say a word to Decker. He scared her after he had admitted to raping a woman and she didn't know what else to really say. Anything she said would result badly and she simply held Jake's hand a little tighter throughout the store and when they finally got home she dragged him into the kitchen.

Lying down the food on the counter she washed her hands and turned back to him.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 am
User Image

Everytime she signed to him Jake felt warm inside and Max just kept telling him he was gonna hurl. He sighed back to her that he loved her too. And when they got home and set the groceries down he took advantage of when she turned around by kissing her. He smiled at her a bit. "I noticed your hand got tighter...he makes you nervous doesnt he?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Mwah, hah, hah.
>:3
My computer's geniusness brought itself back to life.
I'm not sure for how long, But I am being super careful.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Decker smiled as she submitted into a kiss.
He held her closely and smiled against her mouth.
He didn't want to push her, but he wanted to see if she was ready to go a little further.
He licked over her lips while they were kissing, seeing if she decided to go further.
He was glad they had met.
He was glad she decided to come.
And he was glad he got the chance to be with her.
Their first stop on their runaway journey was almost complete, along with the first step in his and Jackson's relationship.
And here on the lake he had found his first and most important member of his support group.
Until guilt tore a hole in his stomach.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games