Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

ZeldacatVampire
Xaio looked up at the inhumanly tall man who's height counted as a factor of resistance. Her gaze became a steady one as she spoke with no movement of the lips. "I'm sorry sir, he is in a state of slumber that he deserves much of." Her hands were clenched behind her back while her eyes occasionally flickered to some random ficus besides her which upheld her scythe. It's position was always mentally recorded in cases like these were men in metal clad structures approuched. "If you wish I can tell him of your request to converse?" She would talk as if nothing was wrong cause well, although the men was suspiciously reeking of an evil aura, she wouldn't jump to conclusions.

((who r u talking to))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 pm

((Talking to Neo, sorry for the confusion. lol. Sky is addressing you however ))

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

ZeldacatVampire
((Talking to Neo, sorry for the confusion. lol. Sky is addressing you however ))

((lol))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm

(ok but im not cla din armor thats nero's desscription. lol )

Neo smiled from behind his mask. Oh but i heard his voice back in there alreay so im sure hes awake still right now. Unfortunately im on a tight schedule so i dont have all day for this. eitgher wake him up now or il do it myself if hes still sleeping. I'm sure he will be surprised to see me as usual so just go ahead."said neo as he kept his voice calm and composed. He wanted to save his fight for Duke first if he could after all.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke eyes flashed open hearing his voice and just as fast they narrowed remembering him. "Neo you son of a b***h," he hissed. "How dare you rear your ugly face here again!" he roared pushing himself to his feet and grabbing his special guns and wolf lighter. "Why would you even come back? You've already messed with her mind so why come back and fight me huh?" he asked figuring that he was the one that caused Sky's shoulder to hurt earlier even if he hadn't touched her. He stood by the door and peered out of it quickly before ducking back down. He pushed a few buttons on his hip that made no noise except for a hissing sound when he was done. It was a signal to everyone else that there was trouble there, but he knew that they were alone in this fight since everyone one probably left hours ago except for the doctor and them.

Sky stopped and stood there lowering her blades slowly still just awe struck by his size before something made her flinch and it zapped her. She looked at the inside of her new coat that had XIII etched into shoulder and found that there was a little signal thingy flashing red. "Thanks for the warning on that Captain," she muttered. "Well, this isn't the best time for you to be coming here since we are now officially under attack by someone else. So, you either are going to have to help us or you are going to have to go sit in the garage until Daddy comes to get you and say that you can stay," she said mocking Duke a little since she just felt like she was her dad with him bossing her around all the time and then assigning a wolf to watch after her... All a little bit ridiculous in her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Nero nodded, "ok lets go get him" Neros right shoulder grows ice spikes while the other shoulder catches on fire, his right leg grows vines, and his left leg turns to stone, "i dont know why that happens"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm

((And that's where I feel retarded xD I even tried making sure not to get you two mixed up but I failed anyways. I'll edit it ))

His eye was enough proof of his smiling from behind a disguise like object. "Well I'm sorry sir. All I can say is you should attend to your other errands before consulting the Duke again. Awake or not we have much to do" Regardless of Duke's exclamation, she shut the door behind her fully and locked it up before jamming the key as deep as she could into her pocket. "Anyways, I'll tell him you came so...bye for now" Xaio stood there still, relentless on moving as she tried shooing him away.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm

User Image

Cade's eyes snap open, a low growl issuing from his throat. Who the hell was being stupid enough to interrupt his sleep?! Well, whoever the b*****d was is going to really f-ing pay! He ties his hair up swiftly for it wouldn't get in the way as he grabs Mugen. He unlocks the door and bursts out of his room. "Alright psychic, where the hell's the threat?!" Cade calls out, both mentally and physically, knowing he'd catch someone's attention that way.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Neo sighs slightly as he wasnt being given much choice in the matter anymore. the girl seemed adament about her choice so he would have to use force it seemed. He would give them a taste of why he was the only one who could disobey dukes orders without fear. "well then il give you a taste of what true power is like then. don'y worry il hold back enough so that the injueies wont be life threatening. I don't like killing girls after all. I hope you don'y like playing with fire."said neo as a large green flame appeared in his open hand as it grew bigger. His fire was green and was unlike any other fire used. Duke would know full well how powerful he was and how dangerous his green fire is.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke laughed seeing and smelling the familiar fire. "Your still using that old hat trick? Make you fire pretty colors and figure we'd run away right?" he asked laughing hard. Though in his mind he was remembering how devastating that his fire was and the burn scar it left on his skin. He wasn't flame proof like other fire wielders, he could only use his from a freak accident so his were limited. He continued just to stand there until he looked over at Xaio. "Do you think we should let the team try to handle this and just jump in if needed? We are safe in here unless they decide to bust through nearly diamond strong wall..." he said looking at her even though he didn't have to. He started feeling tired again and he sunk down to the floor again.

"Cade get you sleeping dog butt over here! Your needed!" she hollered down the hall to him with her blades still at hand. Sky flinched at the fire just for the fact that as far as she knew, she was a average butt kicking chick and she didn't have anything to save herself from the fire... but maybe... She raced into the garage sliding past Neo and grabbing her new shinny black coat that had a dragon on the back of it and her XIII on the shoulder. She zipped it up and quickly changed her warn out boots into her new ones she'd been given by Captain. She buckled the knee high boots up and put her blades at her side. She felt kinda odd playing dress up when the building was going to catch on fire... She zipped up her leather cloak and threw the hood up covering her face like the last one did. She came back with blades strapped to her back and small smile on her face that she got when she got to try out new things. "Alright now that I have changed clothes, I'm ready to go!" she hollered hoping that the coat was as flame retardant as it seemed.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 pm

User Image

He growls at the dog butt comment, eyes narrowed as he moves towards the one he was ordered to protect. Hell, why did he have babysitting duty to her? When he arrives, he doesn't physically react to her comment about changing cloths, but he growls, seeing the intruder who interrupted his sleep. "Damn it! Can't anyone sleep?!" he exclaims, removing Mugen from his sheath. He stands in the correct posture, eyes narrow as he waits for the first move to be made.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Neo sighs as he draws his black claymore from his back from within his cloak where he usually kept it whe n not in use. "oh a swordsman interesting, you know im one of those myself and iv been told im quite good. i'l let you be the judge though of course. although i should warn you that while i wouldnt kill a woman you a man i have no problem killing if you get in my way. My only opponet is duke but my self preservation will force me to respond to any attack made on me. The dark aura around neo grew as it seemed to swallow up the hallway as neos killer intent took form from his own power. although it couldnt be seen it could easily be felt and would put fear into most normal people with just feeling it. Neo smiled as he pointed his claymore at the man who drew a katana at him.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky was enraged by his comment and put her hands on her hips. "That is ridiculous! Are we not good enough targets for you? Or are you to scared that we are going to kick you a**?" she yelled him drawing her three blades as well catching on in her mouth as she jumped it out of their sheaths and into her hands as well. She charged at Neo and leaped at his fiery inferno ready to get him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm

User Image

He rolls his eyes at his opponent, feeling his ki with a smirk. "Yes, I see you feel you are superior. But, only a true battle will tell," he states, jumping forward as well, he had his charge to protect after all, even if she is a pain in the a**. "I have not felt the fear of death since I watched my parents get their throats riped out."

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

((so wait...I was outside of the room now I'm in it? xD Odd but ok ))

"Duke...I want to fight now!" She grimaced as her hands clenched around nothing but air, her scythe was still just outside the door being propped up by the ficus. "In fact, I think I'll just go n..ow...?" But suddenly she decided against it to instead help Duke. "You certainly don't need to fight. What's wrong exactly? To tired?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games