Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Akatan lies upon his bed. The sheets were off white but they were still comfortable. His mother crafted it for him and said it remained that way because there was love in each stitch. This brought a smile to her son as he tossed a ball upward against the ceiling only for it to come back down. The walls were thin in his house. He could hear his parents downstairs talking about him...

"Our son has, without anyone teaching him, learned one of my family's most advance techniques. He tought himself the starstorm. I haven't even fully grasped the concept of that attack and I'm fourty-seven." Soichiei says. "He deserves some recognition, yes, but the path he's taken will kill him. He think he's the best."

"He is you know." His wife, Chiyoni, replied. "He is to lead our family to greatness. Just like you did so many years ago...until this happened. But that's behind us. What's in front of us is the future with your two sons and your daughter." She takes his hand and places it on her belly.

"I guess you're right. I think I should go apologize for what I did, but we still need to have that talk. I'll be down in a few dear." He places a kiss atop her forhead and one atop his son's before proceeding upstairs. Once up there, he knocks on Akatan's door receiving no answer. Already expecting something, he walks in finding his son gone again...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Dais almost blinked when he heard Klay suggest meeting the lord. Any sensible lord would want to clean up the situation first and not have to deal with answering a kid's questions. But back in his younger days, he would have marched right in, but that was because he could.

Klay's second thought was right up Dais's alley. The same thought had already crossed Dais's mind when he heard that Damascus troops and queen were heading to Veckel. "Surely, Damascus would have been smart enough to leave enough troops to defend themselves," Dais said. But with a kid queen, who knew?

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Enqlish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 pm

User ImageKlay noticed Ume get restless at his idea, 'She must be worried about her family' Klay gritted his teeth. "Don't worry Ume, it's just a crazy thought." Klay smiled again. He knew what was crossing his mind was absolutely absurd, but he must atleast let someone other than Ume hear. "Dais, don't you think Vackel has enough troops to defend themselves? What if.. What if the attacker knew that we were going to leave Damascus? What if we got played? This is a matter that should be brought up to the lord and the Queen, do you not think?" Klay questioned, his child's mouth seemed to spout out more than his tongue was capable of. "You don't seem like the type to take action, but... We should atleast warn them about this."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

(( Sorry Masta I'm trying to keep everything situated right now while balancing AP history homeworl sad ))

Fayte heard the news about the boy. " What happened? to him? Nevermind just place him on a cot I want two medic looking after him at all times. " he commanded. He sighed and sat down rubbing his temples with his fingers. He could feel the stress of leadership pounding into him already.

Lord Vackel looked down at the little girl. " I have heard of your expertise. Your natural powers combined with intelligence have reached my attention. I want to hear your thoughts on the future, what do you want from me? "

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm

I don't seem like the type to take action? How ironic that he thinks that. Klay's idea wasn't absurd to Dais. It would be interesting if it did turn out to be a conspiracy and connected the situations of the kingdoms. Perhaps, it would be the start of yet another Fragment war. The librarian could tell that the kid wasn't going to let up. Honestly, if Damascus was not defended sufficiently while helping other nations, Damascus needed a new queen or adviser. The whole idea of helping another city was to help it and not doom your own city int he process. Otherwise, why would you help when you end up saving another kingdom and losing yours immediately? The result would be two completely temporarily weakened kingdoms.

"Fine. Do you know where they are?" Dais asked. He didn't want to lead for his own reasons. It would be strange.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:14 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Fayte. She bliked at him ands he rubbed the back of her head. She was not used to being read so eaily. "Uh actually I'm not from around here..." she murmured. "So I really have no place to go" Echo added quickly to get the spotlight off of her origin. That was still foggy to her. Echo noticed her looked stress. She was still working on her pressure points but she he knew a few that relieved stress. Without thinking she walked over to him and pressed her four fingers long his neck with her thumb resting on the base of his skull. Echo didn't think about how weird this probably was.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm

(I could tell since you just used the shortened form of my old user name)

The guard nodded and sat Kendal on one one of the cots and quickly went to go get the medics. It wasn't long before the medics went to Fayte. They knew he was already over stressed but they weren't sure what they could do for the boy. "well sir we did all we could but there isn't much we can do for him" One of them said. The other stepped forward "We don't have any idea on how we could help him but we'll keep an eye on him" the medic said. The medics looked at one another before one spoke up "It's strange though we've never ran into someone like this" He said.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

User ImageWhether or not they knew, Klay had a super overactive imagination. It seemed it was getting the best of Klay now, and he knew it too. "Uhh, I was just s'posing... You know?" Klay laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Don't you think the enemy would need time to recooperate as well? And plus, the only real reason to attack Damascus would be to get the Queen and her, uh, fragment." Klay closed his eyes and smacked his hand against his face over and over, 'stupid, stupid, stupid.'
"Sorry for such crazy accusations, I'm just letting the kid in me take over, hehheh." Klay smiled and waved at Dais and his furry friend, "I better get going, I'm going to go ask the Queen if she knows anything! C'mon Ume!" Klay grabbed Ume's hand again and stamped off. 'Phew, hopefully I don't scare anyone like that again!' Klay thought intensly, he knew something didn't seem right though...

Enqlish

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm

(( Wow...I actually did...God like I said I'm out of it Chris I'm sorry redface ))

Fayte sighed. He looked at the medics and said. " Of course you havent. " He rubbed his temples harder when his stress began to subside. He felt pressure on his neck looking up he saw Echo. " God you have no idea how much I needed that. " He said as he began to relax. He looked towards the Medics again and said. " Alright then keep a watchful eye, I don't want him dying. " He said much more relaxed now.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Strolling through the street, Akatan keeps a watchful eye on the castle before him. He could see stacks of smoke rising from it. Around him, he could see people waving at him for what he did earlier. He waves at them all. "The boy with the evil eyes did good!" They all said in unison. His vision was activated at the moment and it'd stay that way for a while. The longer it stays on, the better at it he'll become. He didn't need it to see what in the castle he wanted. "I'll dodge my father for now, then later, I'll be back there Fayte. I'll be seeing ya."

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

{{That is fuuny. Hey Mastaphoenix w00t!}}

~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo smiled as Fayte relaxed. "Good" she said. "I'm glad to help". This would go on the list of why she loved pressure points. She released her hold after a moment, knowing he'd still fill calm for awhile. She wondered if Kendal had a place to stay as well. Echo didnt know his history like the others. Because he wasn't a royal he had no file in Noir. .

...I am the orginal Black..
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Good. The kid had let go of the idea, but Klay apparently still wanted to run to the royalty. Dais's business here for done for now. He had retrieved Aldon, and now was apparently not the right time to approach the palace about a mere librarian's requests to ask for advice and preferences on a display on Vackel in a different kingdom.

Unfortunately, Klay's idea wasn't crazy. Dais found himself hoping it would happen. He would follow the children for now.

At that moment part of the ceiling narrow missed him, crashing down beside him. An aftereffect of the queen's kicking. The librarian didn't flinch at all and simply walked on to follow the children. Aldon had eeped and squirmed inside Dais's bag.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__"Um okay."she said a little hesitantly, trying to not worry about it anymore.
And there was no need for her to worry about her brother. He was strong
and wouldn't let himself get hurt. Then suddenly she got pulled by Klay and
almost fall over. She managed to get her balance back and keep herself
from falling down. She kept up with Klay as he went to find the Queen."Klay?
Do you even know where your going?"she asked him.
__øØ

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:23 pm

∫Sumiko looked at the ground
and thought a little bit about what he just said.She looked back up at him and
spoke"Ah well first before we can even think of the future we need to get
things cleaned up and back in order."she knew that it would be difficult to do
anything with out having this place cleaned up and everything back in
order."And I think that it would be wise to preserve the debri. By studding
the debri we can prevent another attack like this and be able to find out why
we got attacked."she told him∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm

((I dont think I will post until the time skip, honestly I dont know what to post as of now,lol))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games