Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

yuki quietly finishes and clears the table and puts the dishes into the sink... she thanks tsubasa and hugs him tight and goes outside to play too... i then thinks she should suprise vince so she hide in the bushes and waits for vince... vince bends down to pick up the ball and i run and just on to his back.... vince then thinks he's being attacked by a attacker (haha vince defneds himself and so be a bit voilent okay?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
Susi shrugged.
"A-all I really need are some l-loose pants that I c-can make a small h-hole in from the b-bundle of fur...." Susi said quickly holding up her tail and continues looking around. There was a familiar sent that she new and she had a confused look spread upon her face trying to figure it out.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista started having second thoughts about taking her out here. Glancing around he saw a section of pants and pulled her to them. "Here we'll go get you to try these on."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 am
User ImageSusi looked at the pants and nodded and went to find a dressing room. She came out with her tail inside the pants, it felt weird, but she knew if it fit inside they would fit with a small hole for the tail.
"T-they fit g-good..." Susi said with a smile as she came out.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

While she was in there Lerista thought about a few things. "So Susi, I should get to know you two better. What colors do you like best?" He smiled at her when she came out. "Nice, very nice. Guess we know your pant size." He smiled at her warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am
User Image
Susi smiles and nods then thinks for a moment.
"I g-guess it w-would be g-green or b-blue?" Susi said quickly then shrugged, she really didn't know what colors she like best over another.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Smiling Lerista nodded. "Well alright then, lets find some clothes with those colors. And if they arent that good then we'll find other ones. But first lets wait for them to be finished with Shi." He may trust her not to run off but it still would do no good to have her wandering the store alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio stood still as she got measured, ruffeling out her wings everyonce and a while, and humming a tone she remembered. It was strange; she barely even remembered anything. Only little things that weren't that important. Like what size shoe she wore, which she really didn't care about. And, the meoldy to the song she was humming... But not the name. Her mind was being stupid, and she wasn't happy about it. She wondered why they were doing this to her anyway.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista waited a bit longer then smiled as the tailor came out with the measurments. "Okay you...we'll need to get you outfits that wont hamper your flying." He smiled at her./ "So whats colors do you like? We'll get a dress with those and some clothes as well. While they are being worked on we'll go do something for awhile while they work."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio thought for a second, glancing around the store. Colors.... That looked good on her? "Black, grey, blue... Maybe purple?" She said, not entirely sure with her new wings.

[[ Ugh, Wb! ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Scratching his chin thoughtfully Lerista smiled. "Alright then lets get something to match your wings." He brought them over to a clothing rack and looked at them then back at them. Chuckling a bit he put his hand behind his head a bit abashed. "SOrry, but my ofrte isnt fashion...choose what you like."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am
User Image

Drake took the hat and put it on silently, her mind was now racing with thoughts about how and why she was able to remember most of her past life but it seemed like the others couldn't recall theirs. This disturbed her and further fuelled her rage and determination to collect the 'experimental beings' and turn them against the scientists or as she saw them, fiends that did this to them.
"Come on, we should get going... or do you need to rest more?" she asked, growing slightly anxious now. In her mind she sort of saw her as an obstacle in her mission, but then she was also thankful to have recruited at least one 'experiment'.

((lol a fedora is kinda like a hat that you'd see like old fashioned detectives wear razz . Sorry for not responding but I've been busy with college))  

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm
When you cry..............
~Yuri~

User Image

Hearing Drake, "Yeah, We should cover more ground, Sorry." Yuri quickly said, picking up the clothes, than started walking, waiting for Drake.

.....Can I Cry. Too?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm
(( You're in COLLEGE! I'm only in 9th grade!!!!! ))  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces