Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Shenma stormed in to the Hokage's office. He was actually panting despite his physique. "Lord Kage...it's the Mist, they're being attacked right now!" Shenma exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente nodded. "Ok." He said, untying his brand new swords from his waist. He followed fast to a training ground.[exit]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Kuromaru entered with his dogs close behind. He yawned and and examined the stab wound in his left arm. He then felt the cut that had been left across his back. He looked at his dogs, whick were practically cover with blood.

Kuromaru then walked up to the Hokage's door and not. One way or another he had to catch up with his squad. He heard that the squad was to be Oinin but was not really excited with that fact. He leaned against the wall and began to brush his fingers through Tsuki's white fur, that was now tainted red, as he waited for the door to open.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo stood up quickly.

"Show me the way!"

He said as he stormed threw his office.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 pm
"Aye," Shenma responded as he took off back to the village gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo followed.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm
(( eek I love how you just ignored me. Well who cares.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm
((lol forgive him he does that alot. Seriously stare well either way I wont be available soon, I'm about to mass produce puppets!!!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol forgive him he does that alot. Seriously stare well either way I wont be available soon, I'm about to mass produce puppets!!!!!!))

[[Good for you! But when my Robots come out they won't stand a chance twisted ]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm
hero left for the gates  

Jelloish Pudding

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm
WereWeasels
Shruikan Tenshi

[[Good for you! But when my Robots come out they won't stand a chance twisted ]]

((robots? Yeah I already have their weakness ^_^ and some of them isn't my own puppets!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((Its hard when your hokage with several people always wanting to talk lol.))  

Dark-Ninja70

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Ryu walked into the office and frowned when he saw the new Hokage. He didn't believe it when he had returned from the Chuunin Exam and was told his mother had given her position as Hokage to another, but this confirmed it. The eight-year-old sighed as he looked at the chair behind the Hokage's chair where he use to sit as he watched his mother deal with her duties. He shook his head and walked up to the Hokage. "I want a mission please." He hoped he get a challenging mission, wanting to go out and get stronger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
Ryu walked into the office and frowned when he saw the new Hokage. He didn't believe it when he had returned from the Chuunin Exam and was told his mother had given her position as Hokage to another, but this confirmed it. The eight-year-old sighed as he looked at the chair behind the Hokage's chair where he use to sit as he watched his mother deal with her duties. He shook his head and walked up to the Hokage. "I want a mission please." He hoped he get a challenging mission, wanting to go out and get stronger.
[[I'm not there]]  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

Kuromaru became irritated and began to head towards the gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games