Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:45 am
Mai nodded to the explanation. She felt almost relieved, and excited that she came one step closer to finding the man responsible for it all. They finally reached a clothing shop and there were indeed a lot of clothing that would better fit her. She moved through the racks, snagging some that she liked or that would fit her body size and shape.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:19 pm
Lerista spoke to the shop keeper while she browsed, negotiating the price for modificating them to better fit her. Besides the tail and fur she was shaped like a human so it wouldnt be too hard to get her some clothes that fit. He just had to get a hole for her tail to fit through. Nodding satisfied at the price he had negotiated he moved a bit closer to her. "When your done choosing, I'll have it modified for you." He smiled and leaned back a bit.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:15 pm
((Are there any guy masters left?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 pm
((Don't know, but it'd be interesting if Lerista and Mai returned to the slave market to look for another slave.))

Mai thought for a moment. "How much can I get?" There were a few outfits she thought were suitable, but she didn't know what the prices were. At this point in time she really wanted to learn how to read.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm
((Do you think Lerista would buy my character. She is really smart. And can speak almost every language))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm
((Ahh who knows. It would prove useful with those skills on his ship me thinks. I can sorta see Mai eventually becoming head of security or something since she has mean combat skills.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm
((Someone is planning on buying Kasha, I think it's mentioned on the last page.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm
((That would be tight. Mai and Kasha could be good friends to i think. They seem as if they would. Ooh! Maybe Mai should ask Lerista if they could get someone new around there. And i looked back. I didnt see anyone wanting to buy her.))  

Nikki Toast

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm
((Lol, it would definitely prove to be interesting.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 pm
((Nikki read page 23.))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 pm
((OH I SEE IT NOW! my bad YAY xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 pm
โ€ขโ€ข.โ€ขยดยฏ`โ€ข.โ€ขโ€ขโ˜พโ€ขโ€ข.โ€ขยดยฏ`โ€ข.โ€ขโ€ขโ˜พJasonโ˜ฝโ€ขโ€ข.โ€ขยดยฏ`โ€ข.โ€ขโ€ขโ˜ฝโ€ขโ€ข.โ€ขยดยฏ`โ€ข.โ€ขโ€ข
โœ–Will she ever trust me? โœ–
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Jason gave a smile as she took his offer and wrapped his jacket around her as he led her out to the car. He held the door open for her and followed behind her. He was happy that she took his offer as they drove off. The world blurred around them and even the blur was a mosaic of beauty.

However it wasn't the sights that had him in a trance but it was Tessa. She was most definitely a gorgeous young woman. He sighed as he tried not to stare. "I'm happy you chose to come." he said lightly as he didn't dare touch her. She was a person, a being and he didn't have that right, no matter what a piece of paper told them.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

||Bear with me. It's been four days of sanity. I'd get caught up with a class and fall another behind in the rest of them. I am trying to. I Spent ALL afternoon catching up. Hahahaha so now here we go. Sorry school comes first. Well second to my mental sanity.||  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Tessa

She accepted the offer of his jacket and walked out to the car, looking at everything around her. It was crisp and clear, with a breeze that brought the temperature just below comfortable.

Tessa shivered slightly, hurried to the car, and climbed in. She buckled herself up and leaned against the car door, staring out the window. She loved nature. As they drove off she continued staring out the window, getting slightly car sick by the blur of the world as they passed by, yet she didn't look away.

She felt like she was in a whole other world. Not Jason's world, not her world, a world full of the things she loved, Music, Art, Nature, Love, and especally the Sun. Closing her eyes lightly she dreamed herself into that world. The only downfall of her dream was that she couldn't think of anyone else to be in her world with her. She was alone.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 am
Lerista smiled and watched her for a moment. She was definatly the aggressive type. Tilting his head he thought about what would happen after they helped her people.

((<.<
>.>
Hm...well I missed that convo. >.<))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am
Suddenly from beside Mai, a tall male with white fur and black stripes and a tail whispered to her, "If you want to get more outfits, I can see to it that you get a hefty discount." He smiled as he also looked through the clothes. He was in a large trench coat and his tail poked out a slit in it. He looked curiously something like her kin.

Nelliel looked around from crying. She realized that she was only down the hall from her cage. Silly me, stop crying. Now, maybe you should shout and someone will come. She thought. "Nyaoo?" She shouted and waited for someone.

Lear was dreaming and his tail twitched nervously. The guards around him were staring.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games