Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:16 pm
((Since I was thinking Kaze would need incentive to transform, I'm not gonna destroy the youma right away from you're attacks, though it will do conciderable damage. Somehow...either Aniya, Natsu or both need to be wounded [though hopfully Natsu since...well we need a yaoi couple in here...lol] and Kaze will transform to protect him/her/them. What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:03 am
( 3nodding )  

Karinka-san

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:15 am
((Works for me!))

Obviously, pain tolerance was something she'd need to add to her list of things to learn. She was slowly getting used to it, and while she could still feel it, she paid less attention to it.

"Kaze-kun..look...if the cats say you can transform, then you can...I speak from experience here...barely a couple of hours worth...but still...try..if you don't, you might not live long enough to meet your real parents..."

It suddenly occured to Hermes that the cats had said Mizuno-sensei was once a senshi. It shocked her to think that the fairly sweet and complacent woman who was their teacher had been fighting battles like this for over two millenia..."If sensei can do it, you can too..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:19 am
((Works for me also 3nodding ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:57 pm
Kaze looked around him at his friends. They believed in him...

The youma 's head froze quickly enough and Sailor Earth's attack caught it off guard. The youma slammed into the ground, the ice breaking off of it's head as it crashes into the ground. It growled deeply and slashed at Natsu on the ground.

"NATSU!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:16 pm
Natsu was taken by surprise in the sudden backfire of there attack. He wasn't expecting it to go the way it did, as the youma began to swing at him. He had barely any time to react which even then didn't help a whole lot. A piercing pain soon engulfed him, as he looked down towards his abadamen. There were three deep looking cuts from where the youma had managed to get him. Blood soon began to drip down his side, as he tried to crawl away out of the youma's reach, though he could feel himself growing weaker. Pain shot through him with every movement he made, even when he breathed it hurt.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:08 pm
((Okay...be warned...this is gonna be lame but cute))

Kaze's eyes widened. Natsu!? NATSU! "NATSU!!!!!" He screamed and the moon symbol glowed brightly from his head. In the flash of light, Kaze was dressed in...well...this!

User Image

He opened his eyes to see himself. "I transformed!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:26 pm
Natsu began to grin to himself, as he saw that Kaze had transformed. Maybe he would be able to finish off the youma.

"Took you long enough." He said sarcastically in a weak sounding tone. He soon began to cough, as the taste of blood filled his mouth. Spitting it out, he leaned his head back onto the pavement, before slowly closing his eyes. He just wanted to lay there and rest for a bit, he felt to weak to move. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, as he asked himself if this was the end for him. If it was it was truely a stupid beginning and end for him. He had just barely found out he was a knight, and it could possibly be over with already. Only time would tell if it was, as he closed his eyes and drifted into unconciousness.

((hehe, I thought it was cute 3nodding ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:48 am
"You did it! Well yeah any senshi can transform but you did it!" she said happily before turning back torwards the Youma. Sailor Hermes spoke of wisdom much like an elder Senshi about not to long ago. She didnt remember her name, but she controled water and was such a wise person. Shaking her head she spoke again, "Kaze am I correct? Well Chaotic Knight needs your help, so get this Youma down so we can tend to both of our wounded Senshi!" she said softly before looking over at Hermes. Wise...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:16 am
Kaze, aka Angelic Moonlight Knight, turned to the youma. "You hurt someone I care about! I won't let you get away with it! In the name of the Moon, I will defeat you!" Kaze pulled out the sword and pointed it at the youma. "Moon Spirial Star Attack!" From the tip of the sword, shoots out stars. They hit the youma and he decentagrrated (cannot spell!) with a shout of Lovely. Kaze ran over to Natsu. He held his sword parallel to Natsu and whispered, "Moon Healing Escalation." A healing energy flowed from the sword into Natsu.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:25 am
The injures Natsu had recieve slowly began to close and heal. He layed there motionless for a couple seconds, before he suddenly sat up as he took in a deep breath of air almost like he was being held under water for longer then he could stand. He quickly looked around for any sign of the youma to see that it was gone, and the transformed version of Kaze was next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:46 am
Kaze's eyes were filled with unshed tears. "Natsu-chan? Are you okay? I transformed..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:56 am
"Yea im fine." He responded, as he smiled warmly at him. He then climbed to his feet, as he dusted off his clothes. He placed his hand on the top of Kaze's head, as he directed his gaze up towards the sky.

"You did good." He stated in a calm manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:06 am
Kaze blushed brightly. "Thanks."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:50 pm
Natsu just ruffled Kaze's hair, before turning his attention to Diana. He wanted to find out the next time they would have to train, seeing how he would need it.

"Diana-chan, when's the next time we train?" He asked her, as he waited for her response.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games