Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm
Zephyrkitty
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Awesome Tree
Master_Glink
Now fighting Morty on my Heart Gold game. Dropping ghosts like flies, right now. But I won't underestimate him.
Unless your Pokemon's levels are way up, bring awakenings.

A decent psychic type works, as well. I think I took down his entire team with Hypno spamming Psybeam.

Anyway, I beat Pryce and got through the Radio Tower. Gengar finally learned Shadow Ball, and proceeded to OHKO pretty much everything the Grunts had. It was beautiful. *tear*

Also WHY DOES SILVER WANT ME NAKED THAT IS CREEPY gonk

lol wut?

Also my Feraligatr tanked through the first 7 gyms easily.

That whole 'Silver catches you disguising as a Team Rocket member' scene gets really weird if you're playing as a girl.

Nice. No such luck here; Chikorita gets slaughtered by the first two gyms, although Bayleef was actually pretty good when I got to Whitney.

xD Oh yeah that part.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 pm
Harupiggy
I used Cookie's Totodile for the first two gyms, then Golem for Whitney, Miltank for Morty, Crobat for that fighting dude, Golem for Jasmin, and Miltank and Crobat and Golem for Pryce.

Probably going to use Totodile for Claire. :3

For me it was Onix for Falkner, Nidorino for Bugsy, Bayleef/Nidorino for Whitney, Hypno for Morty, Hypno/Bayleef for Chuck, Vulpix/Staryu for Jasmine, and Vulpix/Ampharos for Pryce.

Staryu will probably just Ice Beam/Thunderbolt everything Claire has.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Awesome Tree
Master_Glink
Now fighting Morty on my Heart Gold game. Dropping ghosts like flies, right now. But I won't underestimate him.
Unless your Pokemon's levels are way up, bring awakenings.

A decent psychic type works, as well. I think I took down his entire team with Hypno spamming Psybeam.

Anyway, I beat Pryce and got through the Radio Tower. Gengar finally learned Shadow Ball, and proceeded to OHKO pretty much everything the Grunts had. It was beautiful. *tear*

Also WHY DOES SILVER WANT ME NAKED THAT IS CREEPY gonk

lol wut?

Also my Feraligatr tanked through the first 7 gyms easily.

That whole 'Silver catches you disguising as a Team Rocket member' scene gets really weird if you're playing as a girl.

Nice. No such luck here; Chikorita gets slaughtered by the first two gyms, although Bayleef was actually pretty good when I got to Whitney.

xD Oh yeah that part.

Word coming down from the grapevine says that scene is quite popular with certain..."artists."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 pm
I need to train to beat Blue.

My team was doing pretty well until he brought out Gyarados. Stupid me didn't have any electricity on my team. I don't want to unfair with Blue using a Lv. 65 imported Luxray since, unlike Lance, he doesn't cheat.

I'll need to raise an electric type or teach Nidoking or another party member an electric type move.

Current Party:

Typhlosion, Lv. 57
Staraptor, Lv. 54
Vaporeon, Lv. 52
Scizor, Lv. 53
Nidoking, Lv. 52
Garchomp, Lv. 51  

Sir Codin

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 pm
I'm so obsessed with Pokemon I got HG several months ago in Japanese, but still ended up getting it in english as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm
I really wish we could transfer Pokemon to different Ball types.
Or atleast pick which ball to put hatched ones in.

Mindlessly catching Horsea with Dive Balls hoping to get one with the nature I want is not really that fun.  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Rad Electropow

Mindlessly catching Horsea with Dive Balls hoping to get one with the nature I want is not really that fun.

Ditto that. I've wanted an Arcanine in a Luxury Ball since they had Luxury balls... Unless I can get a GS or another ball that is golden...

Which begs the question since I'm not that far in the game yet... Are there any Luxury balls in HGSS...?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 pm
Master_Glink
Rad Electropow

Ditto that. I've wanted an Arcanine in a Luxury Ball since they had Luxury balls... Unless I can get a GS or another ball that is golden...

Which begs the question since I'm not that far in the game yet... Are there any Luxury balls in HGSS...?

Ye can win it from the Lottery, or by takin' a wee outing in the Pokewalker's Resort Area.

Aye it'll take a wee bit 'o luck, for that, me hearty. Ye may be better off tradin' a Mon holding it, as it can be bought for a few doubloons at Sunyshore City's Poké Mart.

...Oh and arrrr...

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm
TtheHero
Master_Glink
Rad Electropow

Ye can win it from the Lottery, or by takin' a wee outing in the Pokewalker's Resort Area.

Aye it'll take a wee bit 'o luck, for that, me hearty. Ye may be better off tradin' a Mon holding it, as it can be bought for a few doubloons at Sunyshore City's Poké Mart.

...Oh and arrrr...

Sweet! I thought the Luxury balls weren't for sale in any of the cities. Now I have a few options though, I think I'll try the pokewalker for a while though. Now if Nintendo implemented some kind trading system without having to use Pokemon to hold the items.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 am
Winner's Path, out now!  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 am
Anyone got a nincadan they can trade? xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:26 am
Lord of Armageddon
I need to train to beat Blue.

My team was doing pretty well until he brought out Gyarados. Stupid me didn't have any electricity on my team. I don't want to unfair with Blue using a Lv. 65 imported Luxray since, unlike Lance, he doesn't cheat.

I'll need to raise an electric type or teach Nidoking or another party member an electric type move.

Current Party:

Typhlosion, Lv. 57
Staraptor, Lv. 54
Vaporeon, Lv. 52
Scizor, Lv. 53
Nidoking, Lv. 52
Garchomp, Lv. 51

If Nidoking has decent enough Sp.Atk, then yeah you should teach it thunderbolt or thunder.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 pm
x_Kyro_Freed_x
Anyone got a nincadan they can trade? xD

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:04 pm
I need to train more to beat Red.

I should get all the Gym Leader numbers and kick their asses to grind.  

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I need to train more to beat Red.

I should get all the Gym Leader numbers and kick their asses to grind.
If your Pokemon are at the least in the mid 70s-low 80s, you'd be set. Ground, Fighting, Fire, and Electric types are good against him.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff