Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Sad Wings Of Justice

Timid Bunny

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:40 pm
Hey, I'm Sheep. I'm vegetarian, Athiest, I live in the US. I LOVE nature and animals. I just love to be outside and watch the sky. I'd rather hang out with a bunch of dogs then humans. I also love music, mostly Pink Floyd,Syd Barrett, The Grateful Dead Led Zeppelin ish stuff, also metal like White Zombie, Metallica, Ozzy, Rammstein, lots of stuff. I'm 14. I was totally born in the wrong era, I was supposed to be around for the 60's [and 70's, 80's too!] gonk But, i'm trying to make the best of it. My parents were total hippies, Dead heads, my father still is to this day.I think that's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:27 pm
Hello, my gaian name is HippyFlower, but real people around me call me May. I'm 24 year-old, and study to be a nurse. When I was growing up, I remember wishing I could Live in the 60s.

I'm very respectful of Mother Earth, I recycle and I'm not into senseless buying. I'm not fond of wearing labels, in fact, I wear whatever fits me.

I'm natural, meaning that I don't shave much. I smoke sometimes, but haven't in the last two months. Either than that, I'm somewhat weird, but my friends deal with it.

HippyFlower

Chhaya Moon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:47 am
HippyFlower
Hello, my gaian name is HippyFlower, but real people around me call me May. I'm 24 year-old, and study to be a nurse. When I was growing up, I remember wishing I could Live in the 60s.

I'm very respectful of Mother Earth, I recycle and I'm not into senseless buying. I'm not fond of wearing labels, in fact, I wear whatever fits me.

I'm natural, meaning that I don't shave much. I smoke sometimes, but haven't in the last two months. Either than that, I'm somewhat weird, but my friends deal with it.

Welcome! Very brave you are not shaving. I could never do that. I've got a strange body-hair phobia. I can't even stand it when guys have body hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:17 am
Nickname: Diry
Personality check: Yeah, I'm a perv and complete hippy. I'm flakey at times, but mean well.
What I like: Tofu, Horror movies, political discussion and making a change.
What I don't like: Stairways.
Bad habits: I bite my nails, and I smoke.  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

Mage_of_Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:20 pm
Hey, my name is Ben and I am a H@H (Hippie at Heart) I like to draw, I light to be outside in the afternoon in green feilds with flowers and the clouds drifting down, rather than on the streets or at the mall.

My nickname is: Mage, or Pickle ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:20 am
My name is maria and I'm sixteen years of age. I live in Lawton, Oklahoma which is a very shallow place.

I'm a vegitarian, though I am trying to go vegan. I'm also an athiest. I do not do drugs because it kills people slowly and is said to be "mainstream hippie" (which I doubt). I am in JROTC at my school only because they couldn't put me in choir.

Er... and I recently became a hippie and I enjoy it.  

moldy_loofa

Hendirx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:12 am
Haha my gaia name is Hendirx for those who know of HENDRIX i tried to spell that when i was stoned and well look what happened. Im a natural hippie man smoke weed chill all day love the out doors, do some lsd love everybody and i love to chatt about being a hippie. Enjoy all Led Zeppelin and the Beatles of coarse but who could ever forget about Jimi Hendrix right. Well basically thats me man Chill out peace to everyone in this guild..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:48 am
Hello everyone. First I'd like to say thanks to the person in charge for accepting me into this guild. It means alot to me. Alrighty then.. My name is Angela, I'm 23 years old and I love life, people, animals, nature and music. I'm a very laid back kind of person but fun-loving if that makes any sence. I wish I could attend at least one Woodstock in my lifetime because that looks like alot of fun and a really great experiance. I like to sing old Peter, Paul and Mary songs. My favorite is "Where have all the flowers gone?" because it's so pretty and because my mother sang it to me at bedtime when I was little.  

Nani Desu Ka

niki_washue25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:59 am
I don't know if I've posted in here, but I'll introduce myself again.

My name's Sasha. I'm somewhat of a neo-hippie. I love music, politics, guitar, hanging with my friends, and shopping. I'm an Independent and proud of it! I don't like to affiliate myself with political parties because I think that they're all the same. I'm one of a few hippies who isn't a vegetarian and I don't want to become one. There's a whole lot more stuff in my profile so go look there.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:48 pm
hi! i'm lu ann, aka copperforest. am out in western nevada. i'm part hippie, part nerdli-one, part up-tight, part artist kinda gal. how can ya be both hippie n uptight? i dunno how it works but i am. am also buddhist-atheist-spiritualist. well, see you all around!  

Copper Forrest

Bloodlusting_desires

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:47 pm
Hi, Im not to good at these introductions and stuff, but I'll try.

My name is Brittany, Im sorta a hippie, or atleast thats what people tell me. Im really laid back, and Love nature and animals. I could spend hours outside in nature if I wanted to, and sometimes do. I love music and art. I go to Schwagstock and Peace conspiracy camp outs alot. I smoke herb. I am also proud to say that I dont smoke cigs anymore. I dont really have and certian beliefs or faiths.

I have one sister who is 3 years younger than me, who is also a gaian.
I live with my mom, dad, sister, 5 cats, and some fish.

I am also a strong believer in gay rights, and I am Pro-Choice. And I am a Bi-sexual.

I am very open minded, and sorry about the words I may have mispelled. Im not to good when it comes to spelling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:41 pm
My name is Maddie. I'm hippie-ish enough, I guess. I more of see myself as an admirer, being not that stereotypical. I regularly rant about war and rain forests whenever a topic comes up. People just shut me up. I like bright colors and happiness. I LOVE flowers, but they don't love me. That sounds silly, but I have the worst of allergies. Even with all the stuff my parents have me take, I can't be outside for long, which sucks. It's so pretty out. Eh. I love health food and peasant skirts. Unlike most people I see posting here, I don't smoke anything. I think people can smoke what they want if they want to, but I don't feel the need to put things in to my body that are not necessary. This also ties in to that whole health food junkie thing. XD

I regularly sing songs I feel have lyrics having to do with a situation at the top of my lungs, as if my life is a Moulin Rouge-ish musical. While on that, I also love musicals. To a point more than healthy. And, uh, I'm a vegetarian. Whenever someone asks why, I say I don't feel it is right for me to eat an animal. They tell me I'm stupid. I'm just like "whatever". And uhm. . I'm really silly and strange. . and obsessive. Yes. Very obsessive.  

oddspongeout

Vivafunkmistress

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:27 pm
i be back! my names is jolie and vivafunkmistress! um what else. kinda i guess a hippie but sorta a blend. trying to go vegitarian again, thats hard-er than i expected. welp yeay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:55 am
My name is Zinger, I've lived in England, Canada and USA. I'm currently finishing high school in Newport Beach, CA. I've only lived there since last summer. My parents are hippies/yuppies. I used to do a lot of drugs, but I've reformed myself and I now only smoke pot and shisha on very special occasions. I'm very spritual, I enjoy learning about various religions and the philosphies behind them.

I'm very active. I surf, skateboard, hitchhike and cycle.

I'm also vegan just cause...  

Astrox

stabby mic stab stab

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Hi uh...hm I would write somthing long like you other guys here but uh im too lazy.
I like acid rock and other hippie music like hendrix and janis and the dead. etc. you name it i might know it.
phish is good to. and uh hm yup. the only hippie music I don't like is neil Young his voice sounds like a dying old woman.
its really ironic because my favorite band is Rush. sweatdrop hehe Geddy Lee.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff