Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 pm
(im not going to have blade as his brother yet...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 pm
(ok then never mind the last post except the Lee part ok and action, go, Go, GO!)  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:54 pm
(waiting on her)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Blade watched the person from behind a tree, ring the doorbell "Now who might you be?"  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm
Glad to get away from the uncomfortable stares of her mother and younger brother - her father was in the study again - Aurora went to get the door. Upon opening it, she got pissed off all over again. Without thinking she shot her hand out, hoping to connect it with his throat.
Of course, her hand was covered in dark purple fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm
Grabbing her wrist as it shot towards his throat, he pulled the girl over and slid the hand over her mouth, the other hand yanking the knife out of his boot and holding it to her throat.

"Listen closely. I mean you no harm. All I want is my meteorite, and im willing to pay for it."  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:21 pm
(( . . . My hand is on fire. You just burned yourself.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm
(I ment the wrist...)  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm
'He means me no harm? He's holding a knife to my throat for heaven's sake!'
Aurora pushed down and out, easily breaking his hold and ducking out of the way of her knife. She held her hands up, both alight with flames. She then kicked at him, that swirling with flames, as well.
She didn't give a damn about what he wanted. He'd threatened her on multiple occasions, lied to her family and her, smashed the walls of her house and he said he meant no harm?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:35 pm
Smacking his foot against the ground, he shot a rock wall up inbetween them.

"Listen, I know what your thinking, but Ive never intended to hurt anyone here. The rock through the wall really WAS an accident. Also, what would you have thought if a random Earth Bender showed up at your house. Wouldnt you rather believe it was a harmless traveller? Now do you want your knife back or not!"  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:39 pm
"If it was such and accident, why did you run? And about the knife? I don't care for it. I have dozens more, idiot."
Aurora did the form quickly, before shooting a bolt of purple lightning at the rock, breaking it hopefully hitting him - after all, there was no way to see what she was doing. And even if he was the descendant of Toph Bei Fong - she'd figured that much out after doing a bit of catch up on Azula - and would be able to feel the vibrations in the ground, he still wouldn't be able to see where her arms were aiming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm
That lighting bolt probably would have killed him. But he had been expecting her to break the wall, Fire Nation temper being what it was. As soon as he heard the air start to crackle he jumped to the left, nearly having his leg blown off by the lighting.

"Put yourself in my shoes. Your in a Fire Nation house, where the owners probably hate your people, whom you have no choice in being, and your cover has been blown, and your only weapon has been taken. What would you have done?"  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 pm
"I wouldn't have gone into the house in the first place, idiot! If you're a traveler, you should be used to sleeping in the outdoors! Or was that a lie, too?" she snarled, shooting another bolt of lightning at him. "And it's clear that Earth Benders are the weaker race - they need a substance to bend! Fire Benders are much more skilled, with the ability to create fire and lightning out of thin air!"

((Never understood that. How the hell does it work??))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 pm
(Firebenders use their inner chi and body warmth to generate heat. same with their electrical currents.)

"If your a Earth Kingdom fugitive going through Fire Nation lands, would you kick up a stone tent? No. I just wanted to blend in."

He stomped on the ground again, followed by a thrust of the hand, and made the earth rise and cover her feet, preventing her from kicking again.

"Now please calm down, I really dont want to hurt you or your family. But if I have to, I will go in there and find my meteor."  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm
"It's called a material tent. You should try it out some time." She scowled as the earth covered her feet. Well he was going to regret that. "Father!" she called out. "Father, help! The man who tried to attack me last night is back." She heard her father's footsteps down the hall, and smirked, facing the older boy again. She was a great bender, in her own opinion, but her father was amazing.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff