Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 am

Yun waited as Arma flies back to his shoulder. He notices the letter gone and gets up. He takes his leave from his office and makes way towards the gate.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 am

Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master| Ranmaru Bloodline|

User Image
Walking tentatively up the stairs of the tower, Luo's arms remained folded together under the elongated sleeves of the kage robe. With each step upwards came a different question to his mind, but he calmed himself and remained unphased relatively by the situation at hand. As he reached the top at last, he heard voices a bit in the distance. Closing the gap between them as he passed under an entrance archway, Luo's footsteps echoed through the rather cold and listless stone walls which held this tower together. Reaching the group at last, his nod was careful, polite, humble, and yet commanded an air of mutual respect. As the kanji for water covered his face embossed on the silken cloths which shrouded him from the clavical up from view, Luo took a short look around for a moment. In earnest, Hiro who seemed to be apart of this knew Luo's face and it was well beyond pointless to hide it from the man if he were here. However, it was not for the purpose of shielding his identity, but for representing his country well that he wore the garb which he secretly and sometimes openly detested; it was this same ceremonial clothing which spilled the blood of hundreds during the time of the bloody mist, something Luo was not proud of in his country's history. "I was summoned here by the request of the Raikage, as well as by letter from Yun. To what do I owe the pleasure of being asked to step well out of the confines of my village?" Luo's tone was on the rim of a mutter, yet audible to an odd degree. His voice was neither angry nor excited, merely placid. If he was to get to the bottom of why exactly he was here, he needed to keep both his actions and his words steady.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

"Hey Luo, you walked past me without even the slightest hello."

Yun leans against the door as he walks in. He kneels before the Mizukage.

"I apologize for leaving the village, but I had a gut feeling that was something was happening in the Rock. I'm glad that you got my letter."

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 am

Kageko remained quietly behind Luo, her face and body language calm and composed as she wordlessly paid attention to what was happening around her.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am

Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master| Ranmaru Bloodline|

User Image
Opening his hand and stretching it in front of him and downward towards Yun's face he muttered, "Your mask Yun." As Luo had mentioned weeks before in a warning he gave to Yun, he was on the verge of taking his position from him and either holding it until he felt the boy was ready, or giving it away altogether; something he was unsure of at the moment. "As a leader of the ANBU, your duties are to me, and your country, not to chase hunches and abandon your village without word. For now you will not have a mask to hide the shame you have brought upon yourself in this last action." As far as Luo was concerned, that was all he had to say on the matter at the time. And as Kageko arrived, he waited patiently for Yun to forfeit his mask for the moment. Responsibility was just something Luo did not see Yun carrying well at the moment, and perhaps this lesson would serve to better him in the end.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun stood and handed him his mask.

"I apologize for my actions, I will not abandon my village like that again."

He returned to the back of the room.

You are an idiot...

"Not now, Ichiha..."

User Image

Cain the Blade

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 am

Kaminari's mental state perked up as she heard that word, "Ichiha."

{What is it Kami?} Kageko asked as she continued to pay attention to what was going on around her. She was managing to keep herself calm by acting as if this was a meeting within the Mizukage's office.
{Ichiha...,} was all Kami replied with.
Kageko's mental face scrunched up slightly while her outer face remained as it was, {Ichiha? One-winged?}.
Kaminari nodded mentally as she quietly replied, {Yes, it seems that Yun is his host.}
{Interesting,} Kageko thought to herself as her physical eyes slowly scanned the entire room, {Should we tell him about you and me later on?}.
Kaminari hesitated for a bit and responded with, {If you wish.}
{Fine, we won't,} Kageko assured, sensing her angel's dislike of being known. The Goha was a quiet angel who preferred to act without being seen. That much Kageko knew about her angel from the time they had spent together.

In their entire conversation, Kageko's face never changed from the calm face that she had worn upon entering the room. She had trained in maintaining her expression and holding two conversations at once so talking to her angel without anyone else noticing was an easy task for the girl.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 pm

"Lord Mizukage, How nice to have finally meet you. Go ahead and have a seat. Though I'd like to have this conversation in a more private setting. Why not let Yun show your acquaintance around the village while we stay and talk politics." Jynx wasn't rude in the least. He acted normal, seated in the Tsuchikage's chair with his usual smirk, still looking through Akira's papers.

Baby Jynx

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
Placing his hand on the chair in front of him and pulling it out, Luo sat down carefully and smiled under his hat. "It is a pleasure to meet you...I'm sorry, I haven't gotten your name." Thinking on the matter as the man suggested that Kageko and Yun leave, Luo nodded slightly. "Kageko is my current apprentice, as such she is forbidden by tradition to leave my side. I hope you understand how taboo her leaving my side would be. As for Yun, I think he can allow himself to be dismissed for a bit of inward thinking and training." Waiting patiently to hear the man's name and for Yun to step out, Luo took a glance around the room once more. A bit dreary, but not too bad otherwise.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Kazuo remains on the couch with Akira's dead body sitting up next to him. His left arm rested on the back of the couch behind Akira. He glances around quietly as things progress and decides to stay and listen to what the mizukage and Jynx had to say. There didn't seem to be much of a reason for Kazuo to be dismissed and he wouldn't leave anyway.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm

"Even as your apprentice Lord Mizukage I don't see a reason for her not to get a break. It won't be long." Jynx didn't want to make it seem like he was trying to make her get away, but really he was. He didn't know her or of her, and right now he wasn't sure of the Mizukage's intention. "Thats why I suggest she go with Yun. That way you are guaranteed her safety."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Yun Sung

User Image

Yun bowed and walked out of the office. He decided to head to the Cafe for a break and to cool down.

User Image

((Kage, if u wanna ask about my angel, u can meet me there.))

Cain the Blade

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Kageko remained silent and stayed in her position behind Luo. She saw no reason as to why she should take a break and didn't understand why she would need to guarantee her safety if this was going to be a simple conversation. Until Luo dismissed her, she would not move.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
As Jynx spoke, Luo seemed to let out a light sigh from behind the hat, the silk cloth in front of him blowing forth with the exhaled air. It was then that Luo's left hand reached up and took the hat off to reveal his face, shaking strands of hair from his face as he let the hat rest on his back with the ribbon around his neck. He then smiled politely as if revealing his face was as good of a sign of good will as he could give without going out of his way. "Ah, but for her this trip is a break in itself. If this won't take long, then I see no reason in wasting her time by having her attempt to tour an entire village in a short amount of time. And who better to guarentee her safety than myself? I apologize, but I must insist that she remain with me; I am a rather firm believer in the traditional bond between swordsman and apprentice." He then smiled politely towards Kazuo who seemed to be louning and muttered, "Hello old friend, it has been a while since we last spoke. I trust you are doing well in Jynx's company." Addressing Kazuo seemed to be a polite double entandre. He was actually quite pleased to see the man, but also regarded his presence as another reason he saw it unfit to send Kageko out of the door. If Kazuo was able to remain without so much as being addressed in the matter by Jynx, Luo likewise would not allow his own to be sent out of the office. And there was nothing more on the subject Luo wished to speak on.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Kazuo sighs and nods to the mizukage. "Yes I am." He then stands and slings Akira over his shoulder. "Well, this seems fun and all but I must go. I have other things I need to take care of. See ya later Jynxy." He walks out the door and closes it behind him and runs off towards the exit of the village carrying Akira's dead body.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games