Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu stumbled out of the room, tripping over herself. She let her saddened eyes drift up to Otosu, and cringed away form him and his yelling, feeling bad enough as it was. She looked at him, seeing the anger in his eyes, and cringed back more. She was now pressed up against the floor, blood dripping onto the floor. "...I... Could show you the way out," she whispered as he ranted on, and cringed back more, her legs tucked in tight to her body, her eyes looking down at her bloody feet, filled to the brim with sadness. She watched as he ran away, and rose to her feet, very shakily. "You... YOU JERK!" She screamed after him, as she squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her hands into fists. "WHATEVER! I don't care if you leave. I hope you do, just so I won't ever have to save your NOT SORRY LITTLE a** EVER AGAIN!" She felt a pain in her throat as she screamed at him, but he was already down the hall. She then turned around, and blazed randomly down the hall, feeling her eyes burning with the tears she wouldn't shed infornt of Fenix, or Otosu. She stopped as she found a door striped in pink, and threw it open. Inside sat three newborn-looking kittens, and two grown up cats except they were 5 times bigger than normal cats should be. Slamming the door closed behing her, and locking it, she threw her bloody self at the mother cat, sobbing loudly into her warm, fuzzy stomach. The over sized cat gave her a bath with her tongue, licking the blood off of her hair and legs and arms. She felt safe in the warmth of the cat, and cried and cried and cried.

Ichigo twitched, turning her eyes up to the ceiling. She could hear Buruu's screams from down on the first floor, and could hear her as she went running across the hall. She knew no one else could hear her sobbing, but she could. She twitched again, but let a happy smile take over her face, as she looked at Yumiko and Alice. "are you two still hungry?" She asked nicely, and got a sudden, cold twinge down her back. Buruu didn't need her ; didn't want her right now. She wanted the comfort of a over-sized cat, not her own twin. She let out a soft, puzzled 'mew'.

( Drama - It's what keeps the world spinning, and the tempature high. )  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Otosu did here the 'Don't have to save your sorry little a** again part' and that made him stop, making him trip over his own to feet. when he stopped by hitting a wall he sat up as if nothing had happened and looked at the blades, "If I hadn't have found you two... I wouldn't be in this dilemma..." He thought about the entire day and all he could remember was Buruu's face, no matter what it was, if she was angry, if she was happy, or puzzled that was all he could remember, 'That's what is driving me away from this place? The girl that I care for, is she the reason why I want to leave...?' Otosu looked at the blades and found his answer, 'No, it's what I've done that I want to flee from. I want to flee from Buruu's side whenver she is sad, that isn't what you should do when you love someone... I don't think anyways, what I should've been doing was helping her, holding her, not yelling at her and then running.' He looked at the blades and found his problem, 'I don't think Buruu fell for me, if that's what you call it, because I was strong, but because I was me. Strength is not what I need...' He stood up and he put one blade to the wing on his back 'What I need, what she needs, what both of we need..' He raised the blade up before swinging downward this time saying what he thought, "We both need each other..." The blade went all the way through the wing, making it fall off, a bloody stump all that was left. "Well I don't know about her needing me but I do need her..." He then ran forward, using the blades energy for the last time. Otosu ran to the door that Fenix was in and shoved both blades into the door before slipping a note underneath the same door saying that Fenix should destroy the blades. He then continued along at a rag-tag human pace, the stump still bleeding profusely and he sat down, not knowing that he was right next to the room that Buruu was inside of.
((Ah yes and so the blades come to an end, or have they?))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am
Fenix sighed and sent a copy to otosu. "Moron i cant destroy them,no one can." He picks otosu up and turns him around then places his hand on the stump. "This is gonna hurt ALOT." His hand starts to burn a bright orange so he can cauterize it shut so it stops bleeding strangely as he does the stump seems to just fade. "What moron picks up two strange blades anyway?" Another copy appears next to baruu but this time fenix was not trying to harm her emotionally that was already done. "Im sorry.....he does love you ya know.....he just gave up those blades.....i know who you should be mad at,think of it baruu who in this house would want this kind of sick drama? He said trying to insinuate it's dereck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm
"Crap Fenix, you know you didn't have to do that, I could've just wrapped it up so it could heal..." Otosu said this as a snarl went onto his face. "And what do you mean they can't be destroyed? Everything has a method of being erased, that's common sense, I bet if we looked for different items within this building we could find enough to reforge the damn blades so that they don't have an aura, then I could have them for defence but not go crazy and destroy everything like I have been doing these last few hours." He let out a sigh and looked at the copy of Fenix, "Question that you couldn't answer even if you wanted to, what should I do? Stay here or still look for the way out?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice not even looking at Ichigo as she gave her a compliemt. 'I'm not pretty. Don't give me those damn compliments. They done nothing for me.' Alice felt like yelling out. Instead of saying an insult, Alice sighed, "Thank you Ichigo." Looking up as Buruu left, feeling sorry fior her, alittle sorry not alot like a smidge sorry, her eyes reaching for a peice of meat. Not answering Ichigo as she asked her and Yumiko a question. OPening her mouth weird she took a big bite out of the meat. Glad no one saw her eating. Her eating looking a lot like she was smiling. Taking another smiling bite, she loved how the meat was cooked  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
Yumiko Matsumoto

Yumiko staying silent the whole time hearing little conversations. Keeping her eyes out of Otosu's sword. 'Ii am hungry.....' Yumiko thought, reaching for a corn muffin. Taking a bite out of it she liked how the corn muffin smelled and it was still warm. Hearing Ichigo said words about three newcomers. Sighing, she took another bite. Staying silent like Alice, taking a quick glance at her, she was pretty. Flinching a bit as Yumiko heard screaming that was maybe from Buruu dinner wasn't suppose to end like this. Hearing Ichigo's puzzled mew.  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
The hair on Buruu's tail raised, and she turned slowly to look at Fenix. Her hands were clenched in tight fists around the giant cat's fur, and her eyes were red and swollen, tears still flowing down her cheeks. She let out a long hiss, and spat at him, her ears flat against her head. "Get out." she spat at him, and let out another loooong hiss. "I don't care if he loves me, I don't want to talk to him, or anyone, right now." Her words were prickled with cold and hate. "Get out," she repeated, and sank her head back into the cat's fur.

Ichigo frowned a bit, putting her head on the table. "i'm sorry today was such a bummer. It's almost time for everyone to head to their beds, so we still have tomorrow," she said, withouth any emotion behind it at all. She was drained of all energy. But, then she smiled happily, and lifted her head from the table. "Maybe we could go on a sort of picnic tomorrow morning for breakfast? it'll get everyone to calm down and just have some fun!" The life had suddenely floaded back to Ichigo, and she started to smile wide. "Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Otosu heard Buruu's hissing and spitting through the wall and he looked around wildly, standing up. He saw the door and tried to open it, when he saw it was locked he banged on the door twice and said, "Buruu, Buruu are you in there? I need to talk to you, please unlock the door! Your most likely pissed at me and I know why, I wasn't in line..." He knew that his yelling through the door didn't make a difference since she had just said that she didn't care about him right now. He let go of the handle and sighed, quitely sitting down in front of the door, it was late and he knew it but he would sit there until Buruu came out, even if he was on the brink of death he would just sit there.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm
He says the something to both of them. "fine you two figure it out." and disappears.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu let out a long, shuddering breath, and stumbled to her feet. She was feeling tired, and just wanted the damn, emotional mess of a day to end. She walked to the door slowly, hearing Otosu's pleads, and turned around to the large cats. She walked over to the kittens, patting them on the head and giving them kisses. She then turned away and opened the door, her dress drenched in blood and covered in long, white cat hairs. She stared down at Otosu, her blue eyes looking into his soul. "Are you in line now?" Her voice shook, and you could tell she still felt like crying. She wiped some remanding tears from her face, and sniffled a bit. "Make it fast, I'm tired."  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Otosu stood up slowly, as he too was tired. He looked at her for a couple of moments, he said, "I know I've done a lot to harm you in these past few hours... I don't know what to do or say other than to say that I'm sorry." He then pulled her into a hug, the cat hairs and blood smearing to the front of his clothing, "I truly am sorry Buruu." He whispered this and then just held her, not knowing if what he smelt was the blood or her but either way it smelt sweet and was nice scent.He thought to himself, 'It's most likely Buruu, it goes well with her rolling around in sweets all day.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu cringed a bit as he brought her into his arms, still upset and a bit frightened by the crazed rage in his eyes she saw earlier. She leaned her weight into him, tired and drained. IT took a lot of energy to always be cruel, and it took even more to not show any emotions. She slipped her arms around his torso, as she pressed her face into his collar bone. She shook as if crying, though no sobs came from her. "I-it's oh-okay," she struggled to say through her tears, and trying to keep the sobs from her voice. She wrapped her arms tighter around him.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:13 pm
Otosu was surprised as she had leaned on him and his eyes softened even more. "I'm happy that at least we have this behind us. I do love you Buruu, and I'm sure we're both tired, let's go to bed and start out with a better tomorrow." He reflected on that days events and vowed that if he ever saw a blade and it had an aura, he would never pick it up, no matter how tempting it was. He loosened his hug and looked at Buruu in the eyes, "I promise that it will be better actually, and I seal it with this." He knew it wasn't exactly the right mood but he pressed his lips against hers and held it there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice finishing her last bite of mutton she placed the bone down, staring at her plate. Reaching for a napkin, she wiped her hands and face. Looking at Ichigo as she said sorry. "You.... You..." Alice said, not use tocomforting others since yeah. 'What should I say.....' Alice thought. Hearing what Ichigo said about a picnic, she wondered if their are going to be any those meat on a stick, Alice forgot what it was called. Looking away as she saw Ichigo smiled she stared down at her plate. Pushing backher chair causing the floor to creek she stood up, walking to the kitchen door. "I'll excuse myself. Good Night, everyone." She said not turning her back to them and there she left to attend her room. Alone in the halls she opened the door to her room stepping over one of Buruu's pets careful not to bother them. Standing in the center of her room, Alice didn't even bother to turn on the lights, she went to the bathroom to take another shower, while Alice attempted to brush her teeth.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
Yumiko Matsumoto

Yumiko as she queitly ate her food she stared at Ichigo when she said sorry. Placing a hand on Ichigo's arm. "Ichigo you don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. It never been your fault. Don't worry." She said reassuring Ichigo. Putting back her hand she stared at her plate. It was nearly finished, she took a last bite, and shoved the plate away. Giggling silently at Ichigo's fast increase in mood, she nodded in excitement. "That would be great!" Yumiko said clapping her hands. Turning her head as Alice excused herself. "Bye~Bye Alice," as she watched her go without another word. Turning to Ichigo she smiled at her. "I'll help with the dishes." She said raising one of her arms.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff