Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Max cuts free the last one and heads out. "Tainted or not i cant kill you....but i will kill those who enslaved you." He looks at hayate. "Come on we're leaving." He heads for their wagon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Hayate followed Max, drifting slowly after him, taking a final glance at the fake hostages. When they left she heard someone say, "You cannot kill them."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 pm
"Shut up! i will not listen to those who have given up their will to such foul creatures...." He hops in the wagon and grabs the reins of the horse. "besides nothing is unkillable." He snaps the reins and the horse speeds off after hayate gets on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm
Hayate shuddered secretly when she heard Max snap. Floating on next to him, she watched as the sun was peeking through the mountains, while the shadows was flying over the Himalayas, but soon they got delayed since they have been sleeping for a thousands of years they hadn't known the world changed so suddenly. Later did they know the three shadows were arguing over which way to go. The pink shadow argued to go further west, while the green shadow argued to go straight. And the dark blue shadow argued to go further east.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm
"Hm....hayate where do you think we should go? i fell like north is a good direction." even while he said this he woundered why they had to be delayed,it was just a jorney and a game to the shadows right? 'no it has to be something else.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Hayate nodded, "North feels like China." Hayate said smiling. Hayate didn't felt a slight vibe of nervousness, nor did she felt that she needed too. It wasn't like she was given Max all the burden, no it wasn't her place to worry. All she knew was that everything was going to be okay either way.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:32 pm
"I heard they have some strange objects in china that can help us,they really seem to know alot about the different planes of existances...who knows? maybe i could find something for us to be able to interact again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm
Hayate grinned, trying to hug Max a bit. She was lucky to have Max as a friend. China was known for its spices and the development of gun powder.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 pm
"Hmmmm.....i wonder if the other rumors are true....." He said looking at the sky with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:07 pm
"What.. rumors?" Hayate thought. The only rumors she knew was about how they made milk. Hayate was like a innocent child, not knowing about the outside world and its trouble. Being shielded away from the despairs of life.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 pm
".....nothing to worry about right now its only a rumor." He smiles. "Besides i ment one once they're very peaceful."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm
Hayate nodded, "Oh." She simply said. Looking up she her eyes gleamed, "Look the Himalayas~" She exclaimed.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm
Max smiles at the sight of the high mountains and takes a right. "It's an old trade route.....look out though there might be bandits...." he told her explaining where hes going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm
"Okay." Hayate said, cupping her hands on her eyes shaping her hands into binoculars. Giggling softly the Himalayas were so pretty and it started snowing. She loved snow, it was so pure and looked like it never was tainted.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm
"Its amazing how this can remain after all this time and change......" He sighs and closes his eyes as they turn left into the trade route.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games