Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Eventually Elizabeth stood up, curious as to where everyone else was. She casually wandered around the building, wondering where everyone had disappeared to. Somehow she reached their leader's office, and hesitated outside it before turning around to look for someone who wasn't her superior.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:15 pm

A door flew off it's hinges hitting the ground, Yuri had found his way though the back door of the main falicity, the room he just broke into was empty, no one was in here, Yuri walked up the stairs which was the only thing in the room, he looked up and saw no one on the higher stair cases, but he could hear his fellow Sentinals and their kills, Yuri had walked up three sets of stairs before desiding to open a door, he opened it slowly peaking his head though it, he then opened it fully after he saw dead soldiers, he walked into the hallway on which bodys painted the walls, suddenly he hear coffing his attention turned around to see a half dead man still alive, he coffed up blood, Yuri stepped in front of him and crouched down "well aren't you lucky" the soldier looked up to him, with the tinyest bit of hope in his eyes "you get a slow death", Yuri turned and walked the rest of the hallway leaving the soldier to his slow death

Mikeyeatcookie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm

((Um KitKat, My character Angelina and some monsters just launched an attack on the Cleanse Base))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:32 pm

((I think it's just Evie and Renault....and now Kikyo))

"A calendar?" Evie looked down at the calender in question as Renault slid it over to her. Evie lifted up the cover, and caught a quick glance at the image for september before quickly closeing it again. "Well...it seems she is um....making a living for herself. I'm proud of her." Evie finished with a bright smile. If working at playboy was something someone really wanted to do with there life then Evie wasn't going to judge. Nasrin had her own comments on the subject, but it was nothing that Evie really felt like repeating, though it did make her blush rather brightly.

"Ya I'm staying here tonight. My parents are on a business trip again, so I didn't really want to go home to an empty mansion." She told Renault, as he passed her the keys. "See you later Renault." Once the leader of Eden was gone, Evie started to make herself a cup of tea. It was just about then that Kikyo walked in the door. "Oh hey Kikyo. I'm sorry again for cloning your phone. It's just that you were at work, and I didn't know if you would have your communicator with you."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Kikyo looked at Evie and smiled. "Oh it's okay" she said. "I understand, I've been late to the last five missions we've had" she said. "I'm making a garden salad, would you like some as well?" she asked. Looking for the vinegar and wine she smiled.

"I really need to do more research and upgrade people's weapons, it's the least I can do, since I've been slacking in that area" she said. "How many new people have arrived as well, I guess I could start purifying them as well" she said. Kikyo was a rambler, she knew it. "Sorry for talking your ear off, I'm just worried about several things and I need to train a little more as well" she said sighing.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm

User Image

Karana could hear the explosion from where she was. Her ears twitched as she faced the direction it had come from and began running. The explosion seemed loud enough so hopefully Brian and whoever else was still here had heard. She stopped outside and gasped. Monsterous creatures were storming the base. Karana clenched her teeth and growled. Karana drew her chain whip unlooping it from her waist and leaped into the air. She brandished the weapon at the monstrocities, causing it to charge at them. There were so many of them. The nurses had told Karana that she shouldn't fight until her wounds got better, but what else could she do? She couldn't stand there while the base was destroyed.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Brian's eyes slowly flickered open as he heard the explosion. He could smell smoke which quickly got his attention. Standing up he looked out of his window to see a section of their base had been hit with what looked like a bomb. Looking into the sky he could see monsterous creatures flooding in the base. He grunted and quickly pressed the alarm which signaled throughout their base. He quickly grabbed his sword and threw off his jacket revealing a sleeveless tight dark blue shirt underneath. He slung the sword over his shoulder and said. " They have attacked my home......they will all pay dearly for this. " He said coldly. He exitted his room he wanted to show them why he was the leader of Cleanse.

Cheshure just continued to smile. " Well if it's Renault then it must be important. " He said with a small yawn. He looked at her and then sat on the couch laying down in a ball he closed his eyes, his breathing became timed as he waited in a sleeping state his tail wrapped aroung him gently.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

((Oh darn we forgot about Osiris. Sorry! ))

Evie filled a kettle with water, and brought it over to the stove, setting it on the element next to Kikyo's eggs. "Salad? I'd love some thanks. I'm making some tea as well if you would like any." Evie offered. She took a seat at the table once again, while she wated for the water to start boiling. She couldn't help but chuckle lightly when Kikyo appologized for talking her ear off. "Kikyo...I have a rather opinionated alter ego who likes to talk her way out of her cage. I assure you that you are nothing compared to that." Evie said, it being one of the few times she was able to talk about Nasrin and smile at the same time.

Evie was about to say something else, when she could hear footsteps out in the hallway. (Osiris) Evie frowned lightly, "I thought Renault left..." She murmured. Evie got up from the table, and walked out into the hallway. She flipped on the light, and once her eyes adjusted, they widened to see who it was. "B-brian?! What the hell- KIKYO! Kikyo get out here please!!" Evie screamed, backing away from the man who looked exactly like the leader of Cleanse. Evie fiddled around in her pockets for her weapon, a pair of twin metal fans. "What are you doing here Brian?! Leave before I alert the rest of Eden that your here. You can't fight us all on your own." Technically it was only her and Kikyo there, but Brian didn't need to know that. The more he believed the whole group was there, the better.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

User Image

A few of the creatures fell, but more kept coming. Karana's ears twitched when she heard the alarm, which alerted everyone that there was danger. She sighed in relief and continued attacking jumping into the fray as she normally did when she battled a large group of enemies. She snarled in pain when weapon slashed at her leaving a large gash in her side. "Is that really all you got?!" she screamed slashing the face of one of the creatures with her claws and using the end of her chain whip to stab another in the neck. She would try to take out as many as she could before help arrived. She began slashing and stabbing using both her chain whip and her claws and even her fangs. She even sustained a few injuries herself. Some of them deep gashes, others mild scratches and bruises.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 pm

As a winged beast leapt at Karana it suddenly was engulfed in a cut of red energy and vanished. Brian could be seen walking down the hallway his eyes calm and collected. " I'm impressed, they made it this far into our base without being stopped. Congratulations. " He said as he slashed the air once more releasing another cut of energy. He walked towards Karana and said. " You alright? " He slid his hand down the blade of his sword which activated the dark blue gem in the handle. He could see a single glowing blue line run down the length of the blade. He raised the sword up which left a vapor like trail behind it. " We kill monsters lie you for a living, this was a horrible choice. " He said as he shot forward slashing clean through a single monster, it's body suddenly froze over and fell to the ground shattering on impact. " Worthless. " He said coldly. Brian looked out the window to see that there were other sections of the base that were begin attacked. " it was a genius who broke through my defences. " He growled at a low volume. " Karana let's go, these things are killing out people left and right, as deforned as stupid as they are they are still gifteds it will take more then just a gun to stop them. "

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Alex continued to drive as her communicator went off. That meant trouble was brewing. Accelorating she drove faster. She could smell smoke as she continued to drive. She should have just went home sooner than going out.

Kikyo smiled at Evie as she turned off the boiling water. "Well, that's good...I hate to pester people" she said with a laugh. When she heard Evie telling her to leave she looked around to see "Brian". Taking her butterfly knives they were encased in purified energy. "I"m not leaving you Evie" she said. "Now do what she says Brian...this is your last and finaly warning" she said.

Angelina saw the monsters began to fall as she released a wave of healing fire as they were revived as she smirked. Using her telekinesis she began to launch heavy objects into the building and even causing some of the pipes to break. Launching a small orb of fire once again, it headed towards the other end of the facility of Cleanse, as it exploded on contact.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

User Image

Karana was suddenly attacked by a winged beast, but before its claws could connect to her torso, it was engulfed. Karana knew only one person with that kind of ability. She glanced at Brian and nodded. "I'll be fine," she said, but unbeknowest to her, the blade that she had been slashed with was laced with poison and was working its way through her. Karana could feel herself beginning to become sluggish. She silently cursed and killed more of them until she heard what Brian said. "The two of us won't be enough to stop them," she agreed breathing heavily as the poison was slowly taking affect on her senses and motor skills. She gasped as those that had been killed had risen again. "Someone or something is leading them! We keep killing them and yet they keep rising again!" Her knees buckled. It was getting more and more difficult for her to stand.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Brian's eyes widened as the creatures they had just killed slowly arose from the dead. " What? " He asked quietly. Looking into the sky far off he could see a woman flying in the air. " It's her! ' He said as he tightened his grip on his sword. He raised it up and slashed through the air sending a frigid bolt towards her. He spun around and soon decapitated one of the flying beasts. He had little patience for things like this right now. He even gripped one by the wing and quickly yanked hard shredding the wing. " Karana, we need to hurry the two of us by ourselves are being overwealmed! " He said over the screech of the monstrocities.

From the end of the hall came a loud screeching sound, it sounded like snakes at first. Suddenly dozens of massive solid black snakes fired themselves from the darkness and began to viciously bite and swallow the monsters. When they were finished they retracted. From the shadows walked Vincent his entire left side had transformed into a shapless mass of never ending twisting snakes. He smiled and said. " Oops looks like I missed a few. " He looked towards Karana and Brian and said. " Need a little help? "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image

Karana looked up and through her slowly blurring vision, she could see a woman floating in the air. "She's the one bringing them all back to life! We'll need to find a way to take her out!" she said through her heavy breathing. The poison was beginning to become painful. She let out a hissing sound through her teeth. A creature attacked her from behind, but she spun around and with a slashing motion took its head off with her claws. She glanced at Vincent who had just arrived. "It won't help if she keeps bringing them back to life!" she shouted. Her movements had become a bit slower due to the poison and she was sustaining more injuries.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Alex finally reached her home as she extended her claws. She ran through a large amount of them, trying to reach the others as they split in half, running towards the destruction. She jumped over a few as her claw from her heal attached to ones head, decapatating it. "Brian, Karana, Vincent...what the hell is going on?" she asked them as she turned around to see the monsters she had impaled getting up.

Angelina had been so occupied helping her minions she didn't see the bolt Brian, sit. Luckily a flying beast did taking the damage and falling lifeless towards the ground. Sending a wave of healing fire the monsters were reviving. LOoking towards Brian and the others the monsters began to launch elemental attacks. Anglelina began to short circuit the base telekineticly as the base began to go into lockdown mode, slowly shutting down and would soon detonate.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games