Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 pm
She looked at him"If i am correct, the only way another wolf would be able to control you like that is if that wolf was an alpha wolf, and i know by experience and by research that alphas control by the mental connection they have with the pack. The reason i said it will hurt mentally is that this bond grows stronger with time,but it varies for each wolf by age. so your connection shouldn't be that strong yet.What i will do is destroy that bond completely, severing it won't work, cuz as we all know anything that is severed can be repaired,but if it's destroyed completely there will be nothing to repair. So will you let me, its up to you two whether i do this or not,also one last very important thing, there is no turning back, once i have started the incantation, it can't be reversed."She said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm
The wolf laughed. He took a step back laughing. "Your research is wrong. Kain is of holy descendant and of course he is a powerful wolf. The alph aconnection is purely between pack which is why there were pack wolves before you hunted us. In short kain doesn't like using his powers so as long as you don't let him alone near leon your prescenece will stop the control. If you try to destroy the connection it will be reformed if leon joins his pack again. I have no connection to him seeing as I'm safe here so long as I don't disrupt you. Keep leon away and you will have no problems." SUddnely he shifted human as leon lookde arounf confused. "What...ow..myhead.. What happened?"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 am
She sighed"I thought my research would be wrong, father has yet to update the library,hmm keep leon away, you say.I got it. Leon i want you to ask your wolf form if it's ok if i gave you some of my blood"She asked him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 am
Leon looked at her confused. "Ask..my wolf..form? What do you mean.." Leon hada very little knowladge of his wolf form having control. He suddenly shifted as the wolf looked at her confused. "Sure you could give me some blood, I can always have some. Your not goona give it then start saying i attacked you and have me killed are you?" He laughed slightly, looking at her.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am
She chuckled"Of course not, if i did then i would punishing myself with boredom till father ends this stupid lock down"She said "You can control your blood thirst right?"She said then cut her wrist slightly"only drink 2 gulps ok"She said a little afraid  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am
The wolf laughed. "I might have...accidentally...unnitentionally....killed one of your guards while you were gone... so I'm fine on blood thirst." He coughed nervously and drank only the smalla mount from ther arm before taking a step back form her, waiting for something to happen.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 am
She looked at him nervously"great daddy's gonna kill me"She said then took a deep breath as he drank then exhaled and smirked"my blood should make it so the connection shouldn't as easy to get to now"She said then walked to her room  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 am
Leon followed silently. "Okay...sorry about the guards. Your blood tasted good...I want more... I think I'm gonna go talk to a guard." Noel laughed as he turned and began to walk out of the room.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 am
(whose noel)

She looked at him"It's ok , i didn't like that guard anyway,"she said"which is why daddy did"She added  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am
((Noel is leons wolf form.. like in danws how noel is leon's alternate persona.))

A short scream emmited from outside the room. A minute later the wolf walked in his muzzle stained red. He was chukling. "Don't worry he's alive... sorry about the mess.." He smirked and lay'd down glad to be in control.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 am
She sat on her bed,looked at him and shook her head chuckling"you are one greedy wolf you know that right"She said then laid down  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am
the wolf laughed. "Yea but It's the first time I havent had to fear about being caught. Your blood was better then his though, more rich." He turned looking at her, growling slightly.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am
She looked at him"I see"She then yelped, and fell on the floor"Ow that hurt"she said"yea i don't like the sound of that growl mister, you better control yourself"She said as she slowly got back on the bed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm
He stood up slowly baring his teeth at her. "Don't worry, I don't kill.." He smirked. He blood was rich on his tounge and he wanted more.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm
She looked at him shocked"oh crap"She muttered then slowly stood up and walked to the door, not making any sudden movements,then slowly tried to open then door but failing"Don't you think you have had enough, you're probably tired right now from all that drinking.So go and sleep"She said then a strange thought popped in her head"Just wondering but how do warewolfs make children by the way"She asked  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games