Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:47 pm
Campbridge tited his head toward Ven as he said that. "How come it is a bad idea to go there? Will the floor colapse under us?" He asked him being verry serious. With the state that the house was, there where a hight probability this would be happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:50 pm
"It comes in handy. They actually figured it out not me. And thanks it was the name given to me in the orphanaged."

Sine and Mentis got up and walked over to Campbridge. They waved to him having never seen him before. Sine then put her hand and head to Mentis's ear and whispered something. Well not actually whispered but pretended too. The dolls were all connected to Vincents mind and one anothers. Yet they hadnt mastered the art of telepathy to others outside themselves and their master. Both dolls put thier hands over thier mouth as if they were covering thier laughter. Yet nothing could be heard of course.

Vincent finished wipping the burned skin off of him and soon his skin was all new and flawless once again. Crice and Animula went up to Ventarbre and waved to him.

Meanwhile Erro and Umbrea had gone outside and had found some herbs growing in the garden outside. They didnt find much for most of the garden was riddled with weeds, or dying. But they gathered what they could and headed back into the house.

Trae and Ianua came to the stairs where the plant was and the elven looking girl. The shrugged and waved to the girl. Hopefully she would see them before they had to report back to their master.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:55 pm
((Loll, I'm getting writter block and you're writting more then usual! I'm sure you stolded my brain! razz ))

Campbridge waved at the two litle cuties that were Vincent's dolls. He didn't knew their name but right now, he didn't really think of calling them somethign else then Cutie#1 and #2.
Then, the litle dolls start acting as if there where making some secret and laughting.
"Hey...are your dolls laughitng at me?" He asked Vincent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:09 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:09 pm
((lol sorry XD and its okay ^^))

Mentis and Sine looked to Campbridge and grabbed eachothers hand. They looked to eachother and focused their energy. After a bit their voices could be heard in Campbridges head. Hello im Mentis with the red tie. And Im Sine with the white dress. We were laughing because we know master likes you and we can see why. They giggled again their childish laughter echoing through Campbridges head.

"Theyre weird go figure. The dolls are like little five year olds. Curious and mischievious."

Vincent waved his hand over the burned skin he had left behind and it dissapeared in a flash of shadows.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:41 pm
At first Campbrige was shocked to hear the voice of the two litle dolls in his head. He didn't taught they could talked less do telepathy. So, there name where Mentis and Sine. Those where pretty names but he still love cutie #1 and 2 better.
However, they soon changed the subject of name and told himn why there were laughitng. Campbridge's face then pass from his shoked on to a real tomoto so he was blushing.
"Quite Mischievious" He said to Vincent before turning back to Ven.
"Isn't there a way to move the plant? In the wrost casse scenario, I couls alway burn it."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Sine and Mentis broke their bond with one another. And sat down next to Campbridge.

Circe and Animula had watched their sisters and took the hint from them. They clasped eachothers hands and focused their energy on Ventarbre. After a bit the dolls thoughts invaded his mind. Hello Im Circe and im Animula. What are you youre little like us but not as little. Are you a doll too? Were not even sure what we are.

Vincent shook his head as he watched his dolls.

"I think they figured out how to talk.."

He reached into his bag and pulled out a clean shirt and white gloves. He put on his shirt and closed it up. Then he put on his white gloves.

Meanwhile Trae and Ianua looked to the plant that was on the stairs. They didnt really like it so they decided to leave the area and go tell their master about the plant. They started heading back to the room.

Erro and Umbrae walked into the room their arms full of little berries, and different plants that they found in the garden. They walked up to their master and put them at his feet. Then they rran off back to the garden to find more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:00 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:02 pm
Campbridge Moved his hand forward to pet the head of the litle dolls but then stoped himself thinking that Vincnet didn't really like that but then he just told himself that Vincent wouldn't kill him that day so he could take a chance. He put both of his hands on the two dolls' head and scratch them a litle as if they where litle child or kitties. After what he stoped and just smiled at them.
"Seems like they found some food...I just hope it's not poisonus berries." He told Vincent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Campbridge stared at Ven.
"Shutup Shorty." He told him. "And by "baby" are you refering to the plant in the stair? Do you think that the girl could move it so we could pass? Anyway, if we want to repair this house, we would need to go to the second floor."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:21 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:23 pm
"Not food just things to use. Medical herbs and other plants you can use in spells and the like."

Vincent picked up the things the dolls had left him and put them in the bag.

Sine and Mentis looked up to Campbridge their eyes smiled. They never really got touched for their master never allowed anyone to. But he wasnt protesting to Campbridge touching them so they didnt care. They climbed up onto his lap one doll on each leg.

Circe and Animula tried to talk to Ventarbre through their thoughts once again. After hearing his response. Heheh okay then. Oh and yes Vincent our master likes Campbridge he was nice to him when he was introuble. But shhh dont tell.

Trae and Ianua entered the room and walked up to thier master. After some unheard words that were exchanged between doll and master. Vincent spoke up.

"Well maybe we can find another way up. I doubt the stairs are the only way up right? We can always figure out a way to get to the second level without disturbing the stairs."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:28 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:55 pm
Vincents attention snapped too as he heard someone shout out.

"Hm... a hole that would work. That or we could climb the outside with a ladder and enter through a window upstairs. Well have to be careful though if the floor is that unstable up there."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:26 pm
((Sorry, someone stealed my computer stressed ))

Waht a day of surprise it was! Now the two dolls where sitting on him! He wouldn't have dared asking that much! Wasn't he happy| He put his hand on the dolls and continued to pet them as litle kities.
"I can alway make some floathign spell but I doubt I'll be strong enaught to lift everyone trough it."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games