Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm
Madoka was trying not to break down as well, holding him close. "I know, I know. We all have scars, we all have pain. They probably can't compare to yours but going through some sort of trauma is part of life. Even....even I know the sting of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Mori took a deep, shaky breath. He could somehow understand that Madoka had been through his share of hard times, though it seemed that Madoka was one of the happiest people Mori had ever met. At least on the outside. "The woman in these flashes... it's the voice from my nightmares... She... She won't leave me alone! I don't know her, but it's as if I've known her my whole life at the same time. I don't understand..." The voice rang in his head, repeating itself over and over again. "Mori, You're a disgrace! You're the reason he left! Why are you such a monster?!"  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:18 pm
His whole life? Could it be...no! He didn't want to even think about that! "Don't worry, Mori. She can't get you, not here. We're safe here. ....I won't let her hurt you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:25 pm
"You promise?" Mori asked. He knew it was childish, and even a promise that you couldn't ensure would be kept, but he needed the reassurance. The boy was calming down a little more, and the tears had stopped falling for the most part. Mori knew a headache was coming, just like every other time his emotions got the better of him, but he pushed it aside. He would deal with it later.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 pm
"...I promise you, Mori. I give my word as a ninja that I'll protect you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:49 pm
"Thank you, Madoka." Mori said gratefully. He was emotionally drained now, and hoped that Alika and Alli had the courtesy of leaving the dorm while the original occupants were away. Though, knowing them, they would still be there. "I... I think maybe we should be heading back... I'm tired..."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 pm
Madoka nodded, carefully helping Mori up. "Alright. Come on. Can you stand up alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Mori stood and took a few steps. He staggered a little before regaining balance. "Yeah. I think I'll be fine."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm
He nodded, standing next to his roommate just in case. "Alright. Let's get back to the dorm."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 pm
(( Alright. How about you post first this time? Alli and Alika are still there, arguing... ))  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Nika skipped up to the graveyard. She tucked her black hair behind her ear and slowly opened the gate, jumping back as a rat scurried by. "I'll probably be spending most of my time here." She muttered, walking into the eerie place and walking throughout the tombstones, looking for a specific one...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Damian
User Image
...26 year old Angel?!

Damian walked into the graveyard with clenched fists. He sat by a tombstone and ran his fingers through his currently pink hair and stared at the tombstone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm
Damian stared at the grave with his name on it then at the one besides his with his foster dad's name on it. If only you were here to tell me what to do, he thought. But you'd probably be disgusted with me, too.

Johan appeared besides Damian. "Hello Damian." he muttered calmly and looked at Damian's tombstone. "Are you ready for the second part of the experiment?"

Damian jumped up and glared at Johan. "What the hell do you want now?!" he snarled. He wasn't in the mood for anymore tricks today.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Johan tilted his head. "Didn't you hear me? I said that we'll be working on part two of my little experiment." As he said that, he froze Damian in time. He walked up and put a hand on Damian's face. "Now let's get rid of all those awful memories about your dear old sister, shall we?"

Damian's eyes widened when he heard that he'd forget about Lena. He struggled desperately to unfreeze himself, but Johan was just too strong. No! Please! he begged in his mind.

Johan chuckled as he heard Damian's plea and muttered something in an ancient language, erasing Damian's memories about Lena. As soon as Johan was done with him, he let him collapse on his tombstone then left the Graveyard.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Lili walked into the graveyard looking for Damian, she turned her head and saw him laying on a tombstone. "D-Damian!" she yelled and ran over to him  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games