Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 am
User Image "Yes and to be honest i do want to be your boyfriend if you so wish and what is your name?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 pm
Myka was in complete shock. 'Boyfriend?' "B-b-but we just met." she stuttered. "A-and it's Myka."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image "Well sorry Myka but would ya like to go out and have icecream? Drake offered to Myka.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm
Myka looked back at Erik one more time. 'If this is what I have to do to get rid of the pain I'm feeling, I'll do it.' she thought. She turned back to Drake and attempted a smile. "Sure."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image Drake takes her near to the ice cream stand and Drake orders a Sea Salt Icecream.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm
Myka follows him silently, studying him. 'Well, I like his hair. I only wish I could tell what color his eyes are...' Myka smiles at the ice cream man and orders a chocolate ice cream cone, suddenly realizing how hungry she is.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image"My eyes are really a dark purple so just to tell ya Myka."Drake said after he took one lick of his sea salt icecream and Drake's blue hair moves in the wind very slowly and Myka could see his dark purple that eyes that seem to hold a very dark scary abyss and Drake sees Myka's brown like eyes that seem to hold a soil like ground for flowers and he smiles seeing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 pm
Myka genuinely smiled at Drake and began to eat her ice cream. 'He seems like a really nice guy...' she thought, brushing her dark hair out of her red-brown eyes. Suddenly, she felt her eyes begin to burn. 'Oh no, not now...anytime but now...' She dropped her ice cream and fell to the ground, holding her head and screaming. Myka leaped to her feet and began to run to the Roof. "I'm sorry! Goodbye!!" she cried, running as fast as she could in her weakened state. She didn't even notice when she passed Erik as the pain was too much.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

The Godess Ice Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:07 pm
A guy runs into the school panting."Exécution d'un homme mauvais est fatigant .... Alors fatigué ..." he said running his hand threw his hair.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm
"Merci j'ai été chassé par le meilleur ami de ma sœur ." he said as he accepted the water.Then he sat down his back against the door still panting.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm
Vladimir walked in and sat beside on of the many pillars and looked at his little friend. "What now Theta did we lose them." Theta replied "I think so I don't see any one else." Vladimir replied "Oh good. As he looked around he saw everyone else. Look, more people let's go meet them Theta." He walked over to the first person he saw which happened to be Drake. "Hey who was that and what was that about?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff