Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked on emotionally. "Your not even in the top five.." He said dully before taking off toward him,His claws enraged with a purple dark aura as he sent swipe after swipe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am
Lena heard someone talk and looked up to see Shinzo in a tree, pointing a gun at the two. "Wha - Shinzo?" she blinked and went over to the tree he was in. "What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" she hissed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 am
He looked on through the scope, watching the fight.
" Magnifice- ********?! "
He whispered in surprise.
" HUSH! I'm hiding. As should you. I knew you would go to meet the man at the hospital, Hiro. I thought there might be trouble with him and his demon life-style. So, I came as back-up just in case. I had nothing better to do. Besides, see for yourself. "
He noted, a battle beyond raging powerfully against the two.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 am
"You seriously think a gun is gonna stop them?" Lena gave Shinzo a funny look. "And don't you tell me to hush, sir!" she fumed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am
Shinzo moved his fingers to his lips again.
" Quiet, please! It wouldn't be a good idea to disturb their fight. Any distraction could cause a break in their battle. I wouldn't like that. It would be a break in the code of honor of a duel. "
He then looked at his weapon.
" Eh..makes nice binoculars. Besides, why snipe? I have better weapons inside this jacket than a sniper."
He continued looking on, seeing who was taking the lead.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 am
User Image
Be gone
Ariel looked around.
"Jeez thought this place would be loaded with demons,"she thought as she walked on a bit further.
Suddenly she spotted a fight.
"That might be fun," she muttered and snapped her fingers and turned into a bat.
Ariel flew to the nearest tree and hung upside down careful not to disturb the fight.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:31 am
Hiro smirked, pointing at Takeshi as a beam began to form around it, and he snapped his fingers, a green and black huge blast coming towards takeshi and the demon gate, it may even have a chance of destroying the gate if it got hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi claws shreaded through the blast with ease,He was way stonger in this form,It was child's play.The blast would shoot to different areas as it
was was shredded apart,He would reach him and continue to slash at him in hopes to tear into his flesh.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Hiro smirked, backing up and putting his hand out. "Reikatsu, judgement." He said, as a blue blast of energy consuming flames came out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi growled and jumped to the side fast enough to only get burnt on his right arm and shoulder. "Your aggervating me.." He jumped up into the air and hovered with his wings spread out and black flames enraged around him before he threw it into the air. "Storm summoning." Dark clouds formed ever where in the sky making thunder sounds boom out loud and the winds to pick up.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm
Dia glanced over her shoulder again to see some energy coming straight at her. Still expressionless, she moved to the side a few steps and watched the energy blow that part of the gates up. "The two are strong, but neither of them can hurt the other. How dull." she mused and glanced up at the two fighters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Shinzo nodded his head in dissatisfaction.
" They are too persistent at one another. This wont be a fast fight. Infact, there's no possibility of a victory. I have a feeling there will only be destruction. "
He noted, peacefully smoking while reclined in the branches of the tree.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
What lies between the living and the dead aren't ghosts...

Hiro smirked, knowing the form he was using was too weak. He was then engulfed in darkness in a large blast that reached the sky. After the blast had stopped, Hiro stood there, his appearance looking more human but a powerful flow of darkness and power ran through him, his hair was longer, reaching at least to the back of his knees, and his eyes were a grey color, bandages wrapped over his whole upper body exept his left arm, which was covered in a swirling black tattoo and half his face, he looked at the storm, saying nothing.

They are what create the very binds of life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi flew toward him to send slashes at his chest,Stomach,And neck with his claws to Shread him to peices,He would then do a surprise attack and send his blade on his tail to stab into his chest.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
What lies between the living and the dead aren't ghosts...

Hiro sighed, moving to the left at incredible speed, his arm getting cut slightly but it didn't bother him, he clenched fist. "Sobeiume." He whispered and darkness engulfed his left arm, he then sent a punch at Takeshi's side, the bandages around his body came off and attempted to circle Takeshi, to make sure he couldn't escape.

They are what create the very binds of life

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces