WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

"I have a plan." Kira said, her voice as light as the wind itself, but still so that only Avarielle could hear, "Stay absolutely still, it's very risky." she warned, becoming visible. "Zanza, how do you think you'll stand against one of the rare things that counter light?" she asked, spinning her finger. Within a few moments, the air beside her began to create a funnel shape, quickly developing into a black hole that was under only her control. Like all black holes, it began to eliminate the light, and Kira made sure to use her wind to keep Avarielle safe from it as it became stronger. All of Zanza's attacks would be rendered useless, wings and all, as long as the black hole went undisturbed.
((kk, catch u laterz.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
Zanzas wings soon began vanishing but as they did so did his legs arms and last to go was a dark beast like smile.Soon a voice echoed louder than ever before.Your're plans intriguing but quiet foolish ehheheh. As the voice stopped no trace of its origin came but simply a strange feeling began to take the air.Huh if this were only the battle field I could show them death or near death anyway ...alas all there is can be a bit of pain....A counter should do...hmm I hope they can survive that one.Zanza thought to himself quietly hidden away from the very first flash of his.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle's eyes changed into a darker color as she saw Zanza disappear. A blade of ice appeared in her hand slowly. A blade of ice was as strong as steel. This is far from over....I fear it has just begun. She thought to herself, jumping back, landing on the wall of the school.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image
Zaza smirked as he sat far on the farthest school building he could get ontop of. He loaded a large bullet into his sniper rifle it was a rubber bullet but would hurt like hell if he hit some one with it. Zanza slowly adjusted the scope and soon had the target locked onto Kira with her bothersome black hole she would be the most troublesome and long distance would work best.His finger nearly pulled but he had a moment of hesitation..don't hate me.Zanza thought before he pulled the trigger and the rubber bullet flew at extreme speeds able to push through wind barriers because of its small size.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image

Kira felt a disturbance in the wind, and when her barriers shattered, she was ready. She jumped back, dodging the bullet, "Avarielle, did you see where it came from?' she asked, making sure Avarielle knew so she could keep her guard up. Looking in that direction, she made a bow and had arrows appear out of the air as she shot them in Zanza's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle jumped off the wall and landed next to Kira. "No. I didn't see it." She looked around for Zanza.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image
Zanza didn't mind his miss infact it only got him excited as he drew a small light circle around the tip of his gun and fired. This time the bullet would come from behind were the second light circle was. A trick of sorts Zanza was very good at.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Kira lost track of the bullet when it went through the light, and for a moment, her mind went blank. The wind soon relayed to her that the bullet was coming from a different direction entirely. Completely by instinct, her pure white wings appeared and she flew out of the way. A moment later, she snapped out of her temporary shock, "Avarielle, he's somewhere on the rooftop, it shouldn't be too hard to find him!" she called, landing on the ground again. She hadn't meant to show her wings, but her body had reacted on it's own when she couldn't think of anything to do.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 pm
((I'll be off of Gaia for a little while so I can focus on my math studies. Can't say for sure when I'll be back, but it shouldn't be long. Gomen nasai, please be patient with me. Laterz.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
he left sakura at her house, feeling great longing towards the school, he slid into the shadows and went off in that direction, after getting there he jumped on top of the school, at once seeing the girl with the black hole he yells out "You should really stay out of someone elses elemant they might get mad" he looks over to Zanzas "Remeber you owe me a rematch tomarrow so don't get to banged up I got a winning strategy, and if you do it won't be very fun fighting and injured person it's not my style" he laughed a bit and then started to watch the fight "carry on, but i sugest that those of wind stay out of dark territory"
(sorry my computer broke so this was the only time i've been able to get on for a while)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm
((sorry for being gone for so long. sweatdrop I hope i didn't inconvenience you all.))  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff