Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 pm
"Oh you know, god of the sun, anybody?" Horus said, rolling his eyes slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 pm
Lili flinched and jumped a bit, running into Damian "s-sorry" she mumbled quietly.

Rena laughed "Haha you guys are so scared!" she laughed then stopped when Lili glared at her.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm
"Well ex-cuuuuse me for not instantly knowing who you are." Damian grumbled. "Still, a god.....that's intense." He smiled when Lili ran into him. "Not a problem! Didja hurt yourself?" he asked and bent down a little to get eye level with her and check if anything was wrong.

((ninja edit ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 pm
Nikolai smiled "your far from a monster Lena.....if anyone the guy who told you that is a monster"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:07 pm
Lili blushed "N-No I'm fine" she said quickly her hands clasped behind her back nervously.

"Oh you two love birds" she laughed 'looks like the spark is working' she laughed in her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm
"Love birds?" Damian raised an eyebrow at Rena then laughed. "Oh yes! I'm absolutely in love with Lili, here!" he joked and playfully put an arm around Lili's shoulders.

Lena sniffed. "He already knows that." she whispered, still not looking up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 pm
he sighed "well, no matter what anyone says, your not a monster. why would he say such a thing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:12 pm
"Cause he was the one who turned me into one." she mumbled and dug her face in his chest.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Lili's face got red again and she quickly looked away. "Your such a liar, You dont like me" she muttered embarrassed.

Ren looked kinda shocked "I guess the spark didnt work" she said thinking outload but didnt notice. "If her fans or the paparazzi saw that they would take a picture and post it everywhere." she smiled as she turned around seeing a reporter with a camera. She ran after the man waving her hands around as if shooing away a bird "cant you just leave us alone for once!"

Lili quickly turned towards Damian when she saw the reporter, she had to hid her face so she put her face up to Damian's chest blushing like crazy  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 pm
There was no need to wave the photographer off because he had a bullet in his head as soon as Horus noticed. "I think he knew I was a god." He lied, really just wanting to kill someone.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 pm
"you are nowhere near a monster. i promise you." he sighed "if father wasnt here i'd be more concentrated"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Damian laughed, "Of course not, I only got here about an hour ago." He smiled at Lili then looked at the Russian and Lena. "Now those two," he started, shaking his head disapprovingly. "Those two are love birds...Y'know what? That's PDA, and I will have none of that!!!" he yelled and pointed a finger at the two while he raised an eyebrow at the dead reporter. "Jeez man," he mumbled to the god. "Ya didn't have to kill the dude."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 pm
Doktar Hobo 2
There was no need to wave the photographer off because he had a bullet in his head as soon as Horus noticed. "I think he knew I was a god." He lied, really just wanting to kill someone.

((ok wow, really))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:19 pm
"erm.....what? what the heck is PDA? Dora hasnt taught me that yet" he joked  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm
Lshmah
Doktar Hobo 2

((ok wow, really))

((Hey, he's just been decapitated, he's crazy, and he's bored. Not a good combo!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games