Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 am
[[ Tomato, tomatoe. A slayer deals with the undead, seeking out and destroying things considered unholy. A preistess is a bit more subtle and docile, practicing holy/light magic and elements, very pure and gentle, resorting to violence when an evil creature threatens the living. ]]
[[ Pick whichever you want, it's your choice. ]]
[[ And i was gunna leave it to Jynn! ^^ ]]

Layam smiled, "No, no, i'm fine, dear." she said, counting the arrows in her quiver. "I suppose i'll leave it to Jynn, though he's very young, i guess he'll sell it and go live in Price Manor with miss Kirin. We all know he's crazy about her, no big secret there." she said with a sly wink. "I suppose we can leave when Eli has returned and our guest has gotten what she's needed."

~*~

Alice looked at shadow Alice, "So, he has a counterpart?" she asked, not the least bit amused by shadow Alice's games.

Shadow Alice shrugged, "Maybe. I don't see why i should be the one to let the cat out of the bag, i might even get punished for it." she said, setting her elbow on top of the table and placing her chin on her palm in a bored manner.

Alice narrowed her eyes, nearly glaring at shadow Alice, "Well you're my guardian now, the only thing you'll be punished for is that tight set of lips you have. I'm done playing games now, Alice, i'm ready to end this. Who is he?" she demanded in a stern tone, staring at shadow Alice.

Shadow Alice smirked, looking at Alice, "The question is, who is she?" she corrected her, giggling softly. Shadow Alice sunk into the shadow of her chair, darting off into the foyer and upstairs. She was never one to be up-front when she could make a game of it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 am
{I think I am going to choose the slayer. Intill i am fully practiced as a priestiess, then i will deicded, but i think its always going to be a slayer, unless Mal'naga comes back, than I will do what i can do to help, just like Layam, and so a priestess is basically a slayer, rogue vampirs do threaten the living, as long as i can jab a stake in someone here and there.I was going to have Lena go to the shack in about a five days, there she can find the Letter.}

Lena giggled at Layam. Of course everyone knew Jynn liked Kirn. Lena was absolutley sure Layam was crying, it's not like Lena blamed her for crying, she would too if she was hours away from death. Lena than thought back on previous days, whens he first arrived in Havencrest and so on. Lena knew this was far from over.

"Layam, you are so very nice, I wish it didn't have to end this way." Lena said as her bottom lip began trembling a bit.

Lena didn't wish for anyone to die unless they absoultly deserved it. Like Alik, and like Naga. Thats when Lena remembered that Freyak's hedgeclippers were still in the cathedrial wall. Lena would get them back to him one way or another.

{When are you going to make Kent? I was thinking he could be good friends with James, like if they knew each other growing up in there teens or something.}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am
[[ I understand :3, though i'll debate to the death that there is a strong difference wink ]]
[[ And there is a big possibility he'll be freed, i haven't made up my mind yet. ]]
[[ I'll make Kent when Mal'Naga is imprisioned, i have waaay too much on my plate at the moment. ]]

Layam waved her hand forward twice in a dismissive manner, "All good things must come to an end. I'm around that age anyway." she said with a sharp laugh at her old age.

Shadow Alice came darting up the stairs and rushing through Lena's legs in the shadows, quickly entering Layam's room. She slid under the bed, hiding by Porcan, "Hey, how's it goin'?" she asked casually.

Porcan groaned, looking slightly larger than he normally was, "Awful..." he replied, "i-i think i'm finally experiencing my side effect.. it hurts!" he said, groaning. He abruptly grew larger, almost to the size of a tiger, lifting the bed up slightly, then morphing back into a house-cat. "Ahg! Help me, i just want to get this over with." he demanded, feeling frustrated.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 am
Alice shot out of her seat, knocking it backwards onto the floor, "Alice!" she shouted, stomping upstairs after her.

~*~

Shadow Alice was getting tired of Porcan's crying, "You want help? You got it." she said, rising from the shadows beside Layam's bed. She reached under the bed and grabbed Porcan, walking into the sitting room towards a large window, "Fall or fly, cat." she said, approaching the window.

It took a moment for shadow Alice's words to process, "..Wait, WHAT?" he shouted in a paniced voice.

Shadow Alice raised him, chucking him through the glass of the second story window, "Pick one!" she said with a large grin.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am
{Than Lena would have to die sad , unless you throw someting in there, i have a few creepy diabolical spell ideas that we can find in Layams study after she dies.}

Lena stood in shock, Layam looked so young, she didn't want to see her go. But Lena forced a laugh with Layam, not wanting Layam to feel embaressed.

Lena nodded.

"I'm going to go find Alice." Lena said as she walked out of the sitting room down the steps and into the kitchen, Lena sat down across from Alice.

Lena heard noises coming from Layam's bedroom Lena walked in to find Shadow Alice ready to throw Porcan out the window.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lena asked harshly.

Just then Porcan was flying threw the air to the dirt ground from the second story window. Lena ran too it looking out, but not wanting to, expecting a mutilated cat laying on the ground, Lena could only watch and Porcan fell from the air.

{Can Layam read minds? That would be awesome for Lena to have, but i would have her gain that last.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:01 pm
[[ Alice is upstairs with Layam in the sitting room. ]]
[[ Shadow Alice walked into the sitting room Lena and Layam were in. ]]
[[ Layam can't read minds, sadly. ]]
[[ Edit your post to say *Shadow Alice was ready to throw him out a window, it may confuse people if you just say Alice. ]]

Alice and Layam stared in disbelief as they witnessed shadow Alice throw Porcan out of a closed window.

Porcan fell towards the ground at a high speed, sure to hit it in a matter of seconds, he shouted, "No!" in fear, his eyes widened as he fell towards the grass. His heart beated violently against his chest, adrenalin finally kicking in, he morphed into a pidgeon and instictively flapped his wings, narrowly escaping death. He roughly flew back to the window, falling in onto the floor, "You're crazy!" he shouted angerly.

Shadow Alice clapped cheerfully, "Crazy like a fox!" she said with joy, a wide grin spread across her face. The whole thing was a fluke, really, she didn't even know morphing was his side-effect. She was just tired of his crying.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 pm
Lena breathed heavily as she saw Porcan fly. She was glade he was okay, he didn't need to die.

"Well Shadow Lena is going to be pretty damn well happy right about now, why the hell would you do that?" Lena shouted at Shadow Alice.

She was mad, throwing a cat out the window, even if he could land on his feet he could have died.

Lena's face flushed a bright red from anger, she was ready to reach for the bow on her back and shoot one straight at Shadow Alice, but than she remembered Alice would get hurt too so she calmed down. Lena sat on the bed, trying too keep cool, she fought with her eyes, trying not for them to turn gold, just as her crescent moon changed a new color, purple.

Lena focused hard, as the crescent turned back into a pale blue, thankfully.

{Purple means that the slayer is ready to kill a vampire, but don't worry she wont.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 pm
Shadow Alice set her hands on her hips, letting out a victorious little chuckle, she'd gotten the entertainment she needed, "Shadow Lena isn't your Shadower, she's still under Mal'Naga's control, duh. She won't have the connection like me and Alice have as long as she isn't under your control." she said, leaning into Lena's face, "What'sa matter? Little slayer gunna cry? All i did was teach the kitty how to fly." she said, smirking in a mocking manner.

Alice quickly walked over to Porcan, picking the pidgeon up, "That was completely uncalled for, Alice." she said, relieved that Porcan hadn't died.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 pm
Lena bit her tounge, standing to her feet and walking out of the room, she wanted solitude, some peace befor the fight later on, she needed to pracitce aiming, and Shadow Alice was a good target just not the one she wanted to hit.

Lena was not going to cry like Shadow Alice said. She was just going to go out some where and take her anger out on something else. Like a tree, or the side of the house, or the ground.

Just not Shadow Alice. She despeitaly hoped Alaster or someone would come out and talk to her as Lena approaced the front door and walked out. She pulled out her knife and began striking the tree, missing a few times, but she was proud of herself, she kept doing it for about ten minutes desperatly wanting someone to talk too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm
Eli walked up the path to Layam's, seeing Lena throwing a knife at a tree. He approached her, as far as he could tell she looked a bit stressed and her eyes had changed color. "Whats up, Lena?" he asked, folding his arms.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm
"Shadow Alice." Lena said.

Lena eyes were still yellow, and as she raced for the knife went back to were she was standing and threw again, this time the knife did a swoosh up the tree as she heard it hit one of the branches and fall back down.

Lena ran for it, her eyes normal color again, she retrived the knife and stuck it back into her boot.

"Hey Eli, do you think Alaster would let me live with him, he does have a big mansion and well i can't live on the street." Lena said as she smiled gently at Eli.

She was right, she couldn't live on the streets, the air had been getting cooler, and there was no way she was living at the cathedrial or with Eli and Alice, if they got a new house or not. Lena and Alaster were aquatinces, and Freyak was a friend, so she would fit in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm
"Why would you want to live with him?" Eli joked, putting on a disgusted face, then tried to be serious. "I think he'd let you, hes a generous guy, just be careful, we don't need more vampires around here," he warned. "I'm actually not sure where I'm going to live either. Alice wants to live in the cathedral again, I don't know though.. Between you and me, I'm actually pretty scared of that place," he said in a hushed tone.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 pm
"Please Eli I'm the vampire slayer." Lena said.

Lena understood where he was coming from, she didn't like the cathedrial either, though not for the same reason. She didn't like the whole Mal'Naga deal, and the thought of everyone who died and who was going to die in that place.

"I don't like it either, but thats almost over, we were waiting for you, lets go back upstairs to Layam." Lena said.

Lena went threw the front doors and up the stairs to where Layam was.

"Layam Eli is back." Lena said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 pm
Eli followed Lena in. "Sorry you guys had to wait for me, I didn't realize we were leaving so soon," he apologized. "I got what I needed though," he added.

[[ Havencrest is featured on the popular guild thing o: ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm
[[ Omg, i almost died twice in the last thirty minutes, and you'll never guess how. xD ]]
[[ I was running across the street after me and my dad went grocery shopping, and some f** almost ran me over. talk2hand ]]
[[ As that happened, i said "Oh s**t" and my dad almost heard me o_e ]]
[[ It was pretty scarey-funny. ]]
[[ I gave it some thought, perhaps Alaster could be Lena's love interest. I'd have to off about four characters if i wanted to make Kent without having an uncomfortably large amount of characters. ]]

Alice turned around with Porcan the pidgeon in her arms, looking Eli over, "Wow Eli, you look g--" Alice tried to compliment Eli, but Porcan involuntarily morphed into a bear cub in her arms, gravity and Porcan's weight immediately forced the two to the ground, she let out a small, shocked scream as it happened.

Shadow Alice cracked up laughing, as if it were the funniest thing in the world, "Are you," she began, laughing hard in between her sentence, "Are you okay?" she choked out, laughing at the two.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff