Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
All the while the fight was occurring, Whedaba and Elara were searching along the trail of blood left by Mont and the Dwarf. when they came upon the camp where the first battle took place. he looked around at the bodies and went to one of them to examine it further. he sniffed it only to jerk his head away in fear. "nomeno mamiss tepohaic wer taint di vutha arcaniss shafaer coi. si siofme ir di dout deevdrui houpeic vi whedab irthos onureth jacida tsil." he said to his sister. " shar sjek nomeno tundar ui ouith lae tisvelk lae si siofme, jaci geou ergriff put svern vi throdenilt j'nah slathalin. yth zklaen ehtah dout deevdrui, vur temep. coi vorqic ekess tepoha gethrisja citrel wer verthicha..." he paused on the last word, because this was the exact forest that he had run through in his dream, which was beginning to look so much more gruesome to him, if only because of what he was afraid would happen to Mont and Leo if his dream were to come true. he got Elara and they ran toward the mountain as fast as they could, keeping a constant pace.
(this body has the taint of black magic on it. i think one of your sons hides a dark secret under his fur." he said to his sister."but if this dwarf is hurt as bad as i think, he will only put up a more fierce fight. we must find your sons, and fast. it looks to have gone towards the mountain.)

"Si nymuer slathalinir ahead whedaba. Vur coi ui ti sounding bensvelk. Zhaan!" She picked up the pace dashing even closer the smell of Mont's blood reaching her nose stronger and stronger as they got closer.

("I hear fighting ahead Whedaba. And it is not sounding good. Run!")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 pm
"si keefum vur nymuer coi kiri, astahii jalla ti qe karif jaka!" He dashed ahead to keep up with his sister, and upon entering the area that they were fighting in, he summoned his energy and roared for all he was worth to stop the fight, after a moment, Elara joined in, producing a truly ear-splitting noise that caused the trees and rocks around them tho shake, and for a moment, it seemed that time stood still. he noticed the hunter's face and continued to raor at him in rage, "spical vhira, wux darastrix sventir casteless! wux nishka ti tepoha voga vanti tobor naeck!" he spewed a small burst of his acid-fire at the dwarf, hoping to disintegrate him, but the Dwarf was faster than he looked, and dodged out of the spray's path.
(i smell and hear it too, they should not be far now!)
(Back down, you dragon killing casteless! You shall not have another innocent life today!)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
"si keefum vur nymuer coi kiri, astahii jalla ti qe karif jaka!" He dashed ahead to keep up with his sister, and upon entering the area that they were fighting in, he summoned his energy and roared for all he was worth to stop the fight, after a moment, Elara joined in, producing a truly ear-splitting noise that caused the trees and rocks around them tho shake, and for a moment, it seemed that time stood still. he noticed the hunter's face and continued to raor at him in rage, "spical vhira, wux darastrix sventir casteless! wux nishka ti tepoha voga vanti tobor naeck!" he spewed a small burst of his acid-fire at the dwarf, hoping to disintegrate him, but the Dwarf was faster than he looked, and dodged out of the spray's path.
(i smell and hear it too, they should not be far now!)
(Back down, you dragon killing casteless! You shall not have another innocent life today!)

Elara jumped down off the ridge and stood between the hunter and Mont. "Itrewic mojka de sia deevdru casteless hofiba!" She fired blazing white flames at the hunter who quickly whipped out his shield and got behind it. "Casteless?! You dare put me down on that level!!"

("Get away from my son you casteless fool!")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm
Whedaba looked at his sister and they both charged the dwarf simultaneously, letting loose all the fire and acid they could onto their target, the dwarf should have hardly stood a chance, but instead the dwarf was hardly scathed by their breath. undaunted, the the two dragons started to claw and bite the dwarf until Whedaba had had ripped off one of his arms, this came at a cost to himself though, as the dwarf scored a glancing blow on his neck before he could subdue the dwarf by pinning his remaining arm to the ground whilst Elara pinned his legs and started to ask why the dwarf was after them.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba looked at his sister and they both charged the dwarf simultaneously, letting loose all the fire and acid they could onto their target, the dwarf should have hardly stood a chance, but instead the dwarf was hardly scathed by their breath. undaunted, the the two dragons started to claw and bite the dwarf until Whedaba had had ripped off one of his arms, this came at a cost to himself though, as the dwarf scored a glancing blow on his neck before he could subdue the dwarf by pinning his remaining arm to the ground whilst Elara pinned his legs and started to ask why the dwarf was after them.

The hunter coughed but remained silent. "Ukris! Usv tir si tepoha ekess svadri stoda ir di dout moxt hoinpic?!" She growled at him.

The hunter laughed. "I have nothing left to lose go ahead a kill me. But know that even though I was banished my father will find out about this. . . He will bring the entire nation to your doorstep. My father. . . My king. . ." He struggled to get out from under them.

("Talk! Or do I need to rip off one of your little legs?!")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

The hunter coughed but remained silent. "Ukris! Usv tir si tepoha ekess svadri stoda ir di dout moxt hoinpic?!" She growled at him.

The hunter laughed. "I have nothing left to lose go ahead a kill me. But know that even though I was banished my father will find out about this. . . He will bring the entire nation to your doorstep. My father. . . My king. . ." He struggled to get out from under them.

Whedaba looked at Elara and asked, "jalla si filki svent wer tundar jaka, usv tir wux tuor ekess tepoha wer tiichi di tirir coi doutan?" he looked down at the dwarf and tightened his grip on the dwarf's chest and arm.

(should i just slay the dwarf now, or do you want to have the thank of doing it yourself?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:06 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Whedaba looked at Elara and asked, "jalla si filki svent wer tundar jaka, usv tir wux tuor ekess tepoha wer tiichi di tirir coi doutan?" he looked down at the dwarf and tightened his grip on the dwarf's chest and arm.

(should i just slay the dwarf now, or do you want to have the thank of doing it yourself?)

"Ihk ouithir sia cubs si geou tir coi." She growled angrily and switched positions with Whedaba. She tightened her clawed grip on his chest and neck causing the hunter to flail in pain. "Veyet'toon casteless hofiba" She opened her maw and let loose a fury of brilliant white flames right at the hunter's head. It wasn't long before the hunter stopped struggling and breathing all together.

("For him hurting my cubs I will do it. Goodbye casteless fool.")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm
whedaba stopped holding the dwarves' body once he stopped breathing, and snorted at him. he then turned to Elara and confessed, "wux nomag ti vucot coi myvish, shar nomeno jahus vsist wer ir svaust hesi dask loreata ekess troth udoka de. vur ihk nomeno tundar ui|ulph marfedelom, origato jacioniv ssifisv persvek martivir." he turned to mont, and said, "whur es yoor brother? soorley yoo ded not leve him, er werse, let hem be killed by thes shemless fool." Mont looked up, completely exhausted and smiled, for he knew that Leo was safe, and then passed out. he turned back to Elara and said,"zexenuma tenpiswo vur letoclo jacion, si geou xoal vur ehtah leo ghoros coi itrewicric kiri whedab."
(you may not know it sister, but this was also the one who our mother died to protect us from. and for this dwarf's death, let her rest in peace.)
(stay here and help him, I will try and find Leo before it gets too dark.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:25 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
whedaba stopped holding the dwarves' body once he stopped breathing, and snorted at him. he then turned to Elara and confessed, "wux nomag ti vucot coi myvish, shar nomeno jahus vsist wer ir svaust hesi dask loreata ekess troth udoka de. vur ihk nomeno tundar ui|ulph marfedelom, origato jacioniv ssifisv persvek martivir." he turned to mont, and said, "whur es yoor brother? soorley yoo ded not leve him, er werse, let hem be killed by thes shemless fool." Mont looked up, completely exhausted and smiled, for he knew that Leo was safe, and then passed out. he turned back to Elara and said,"zexenuma tenpiswo vur letoclo jacion, si geou xoal vur ehtah leo ghoros coi itrewicric kiri whedab."
(you may not know it sister, but this was also the one who our mother died to protect us from. and for this dwarf's death, let her rest in peace.)
(stay here and help him, I will try and find Leo before it gets too dark.)

Elara nodded and tended to Mont's wounds. She looked through his pack to see if he had anything of use and found a couple healing salves. She rubbed it gently on as many wounds as she could find.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 pm
Whedaba left her to that, and started to hurry off towards the mountain, which he had an ominous felling about still. Leo's scent was still in the direction that he was hoping, and soon he came upon him, the ground rumbled and woke him up. "thric!" he yelled, and as though his voice was a trigger, the mountain started to spew lava from its peak. "Leo!, yth tepoha ekess itrewic gethrisjir sjek yth tuor ekess waph!"
(No! leo!, we have to get going if we want to live!)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba left her to that, and started to hurry off towards the mountain, which he had an ominous felling about still. Leo's scent was still in the direction that he was hoping, and soon he came upon him, the ground rumbled and woke him up. "thric!" he yelled, and as though his voice was a trigger, the mountain started to spew lava from its peak. "Leo!, yth tepoha ekess itrewic gethrisjir sjek yth tuor ekess waph!"

The earthquake opened the cave that Mont had hid Leo in. Lava was slowly come down the mountain towards it. Whedaba was running out of time to get Leo out of there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

The earthquake opened the cave that Mont had hid Leo in. Lava was slowly come down the mountain towards it. Whedaba was running out of time to get Leo out of there.

without thinking, Whedaba grabbed Leo in his front claws and took flight to avoid the lave. "ir nuri youwe ekess xihood zahae..... vur voga ekess itrewic shafaer!" he was referring to the lava that would be heading down toward Mont and Elara. he let out another roar, but not intense as the last one, and then sped off toward where he left the others.
(one less thing to worry about..... and another to get on!)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

without thinking, Whedaba grabbed Leo in his front claws and took flight to avoid the lave. "ir nuri youwe ekess xihood zahae..... vur voga ekess itrewic shafaer!" he was referring to the lava that would be heading down toward Mont and Elara. he let out another roar, but not intense as the last one, and then sped off toward where he left the others.

Elara had just finished tending to Mont's wounds when the earth rumbled and the lava started spewing out the top. "Kwi thric... Whedaba... Leo. . ." She searched the side of the mountain and the sky for them hoping to see them safely coming down. She then heard the roar and saw Whedaba flying down clutching Leo to him. "Leo's safe Mont. Leo's safe!"

("Oh no. . .")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

Elara had just finished tending to Mont's wounds when the earth rumbled and the lava started spewing out the top. "Kwi thric... Whedaba... Leo. . ." She searched the side of the mountain and the sky for them hoping to see them safely coming down. She then heard the roar and saw Whedaba flying down clutching Leo to him. "Leo's safe Mont. Leo's safe!"
("Oh no. . .")

whedaba rushed towards Elara and Mont, Leo in his claws. as he neared, he came in at a steep angle, so that he could get leo to the ground quicker. he put Leo by Mont but he was out of breath when he landed, and so could only get a few words out. "charirfla... bihainwor svern... rigluin ekess itrewic... ekess tokeqwim..." when she looked puzzled and afraid, he took a couple of heaving breaths to try and gain his composure again. and then repeated more clearly, "wer charirfla bihainwor svern persvek ibafarshan, vur wer lava ui confnir nomeno idol. yth rigluin ekess itrewic ekess tokeqwim. ui mobi tikil idol ekess ehtah wer waere de wer svant?"
(volcano... went up ... need to get... to safety...)
(the volcano went up in flame, and the lava is coming this way. we need to get to safety. is there any way to find the cave from the sky?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Mont was dazed by the huge blood lose. All he could say was "Leo...?" as he saw him unconscious beside him.He clutched onto what he could, thinking of what the dwarf had said, before he died. He cried, thinking about if he really was being honest with himself. Then he finally let his eyes rest.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games