Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm
Lena blinked and swatted Takeshi's hand away from her. "Don't tell me who I love more." she frowned, getting a little annoyed with this guy.

"Don't bother, kid." Armageddon's voice chuckled as a shadow portal opened up. "'Cause I'm going to kill all of you soon." he smirked as he stepped out of the portal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked at Lena. "Your just choosing this guy as a 2nd prize." He looked at armageddon unfazed. "Kill us all? How would a weakling like you do that? I saw how badly you lost to that Hiro kid and I can tell Dia is stronger then you and I handled her pretty well."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 am
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya ran into the bowling alley and grabbed Armagedddon, pushing him into Hiro's direction. "You look tough so you fight him." Izaya said, running behind a food court.

People are either charming or tedious

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro ran in and looked at Armageddon. "Maybe later." He said and ran past him. looking for Izaya.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am
"Please.... just shutup...." Lena muttered and looked away from Takeshi. There was a hint of truth to what he was saying, but she didn't want to deal with it now.

Armageddon growled and disappeared into the shadows. He reappeared in front of Takeshi and kneed him in the stomach then roundhouse kicked him in the jaw. "I didn't think it was possible, but you're even cockier than me, kid." he growled and cracked his knuckles.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi side stepped out of the way of his knee and ducked under his leg before sending is own kick toward Armageddon's rib section with enough force to make him fly away. "It isnt being cocky if you know the outcome.I seen you fight,You haven't seen my fight.Only Dia has and she only seen a fraction of my power."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
Izaya came out of the food court and grabbed Hiro's sleeve, pulling him over. "Forget our rivalry for a second, just watch this fight and let our wounds heal.

User Image
I cant remember
He growled as he watched the fight with Izaya, crossing his arms, getting ready for any cheap tricks.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am
Armageddon flew back, but landed on one hand and did a flip to get back to his feet. "Oh well good for friggin' Dia then!" he yelled and shot three lightning bolts at him then let his black whip climb out of the shadows and into his hand. With the whip's spikes oozing poison, he cracked the whip at Takeshi.

Lena blinked when another fight began to break out in the area. The Heck's going on? she thought and squinted at the other fight. Hiro?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:18 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi used pure speed to dodge the incoming lightning bolts and then held out his hand and a sword with a white hilt formed in it before dashing at Armageddon which made him dodge the whip and sent three slashes at him.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am
With a free hand, Armageddon let his black blade come out and slammed it against Takeshi's sword to block the attacks. Of course, he was forced to move back by a step or two. He slammed his sword against Takeshi's again and let his whip wrap around him at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi saw his whip come toward him and Smirked. "Shread him to peices,Sword of the wind goddess." As he mutter that his sword glowed before razor sharp winds formed around him and his sword with enough force to cut up Armageddon up badly from being up close if he didn't get away and easily rip his whip to shreads if he didn't call it back.He then threw the tornado at Armageddon and his katana was now longer,Sharper and had a shine to it.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 am
User Image
Izaya watched the wound he had begin to heal and did a swift roundhouse kick to Hiro, smirking "You let your gaurd down." He said softly.

User Image
I cant remember
Hiro covered his side, "Gah, i fell for that one." He muttered and smirked, standing up. "hand to hand?" He asked, rushing Izaya doing a sweep kick, causing Izaya to jump and Hiro quickly grabbed his collar and threw Izaya .

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:42 am
Armageddon could feel the cuts coming and quickly did a backflip, landing a safe distance away from Takeshi. He looked at the tornado and smirked. With the whip back into the shadows, the demon lifted up a rack of bowling balls and hurled it at the tornado, letting the wind carry them straight at Takeshi. Meanwhile, he lifted one arm and let the shadows form a shield around him as the tornadow passed. It had been a while since he'd used any defensive moves, so his weak shield began to crack from the slashes from the tornado.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 am
User Image
"well, well, i'm not actually supprised to see that the cause of all this wonderous Chaos is you; Erebus." Eris' voice echoed through the bowlling ally. "i'm quiet impressed...." she smirked and stepped out of a portal. "now before you start griping about me butting into your job; here, take this." she huffed and handed him a box. "i dunno what's inside... it's frolm Lucy-fer. he asked me to give it to you." she shrugged

{hm...eris to the rscue it seems... odd.}
{{also; i just haven't rped as Eris that often so i felt like adding her to this chaotic little thing and seeing where it went.-shrugs-}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am
(But who is your rpc talking to?)
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi watched the bowling balls come toward him and easily cut them in half as he watched his tornado attack Armageddon's shield.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am
Armageddon had his arms crossed as the tornado slowly passed, weakening his shield each second. He glared at Eris and took the box. "One, don't use my Greek name, kid. And two, don't butt in when I'm about to kill someone!" he yelled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff