Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:18 am
HAD0U
r a i n- C R U S H E D
HAD0U
Alicia Joana

r a i n- C R U S H E D

"Here would be nice, as for the attackers, they're doing this alone and of their own volition, not mine...If I was able to get in this close and grab you, the fight would've already been over between us, but, I'm not rude, I'm not barbaric, I'm simply here to get this implanted, then I'll leave," he then looked back to Saku and smiled, a hand would grasp onto his shoulder from behind and strike him with the rewire technique, ceasing the movement of his body, so that he wouldn't interfere in this, before he would even be able to perceive the hand from behind, the deed would've already been done. The clone had formed behind Saku and caught him as he was too busy focusing on the Lars in front of him, "On second thought, let's go somewhere else, your choice," he raised up his arms with a smile, "I'm unarmed, trust me."

Getting stuck in the rewire technique, Saku could see the techniques namesake, the electrical wires that ran from the clone all the way to his body. By utilizing a very simple technique, one that needed no movements or handsigns Saku could escape from this particular version.
By utilizing the Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) to create a discharge of electrical energy, the clone would be hit since it was at such a close distance and disappear. The disappearance of the clone would cause the cancelling of the technique allowing Saku the time necessary to plunge his sword straight through the base of Lars neck since the confident and cocky man hadn't moved at all, only relying on a clone to subdue Saku. Since the burst technique expanded in all directions, the real Lars would be hit as well, allowing Saku's blade to easily find its mark. The confident Lars by all rights would be lying on the ground dead by now.

(Burst Technique needs handseals, nowhere does it say that you could release without the use of handseals, you're a Hatake and Hatake's still have to use handseals, you aren't a sage of lightning, I am and am able to use no handseals with jutsu, you're still caught in Rewire.)

[Eh, in the description of the technique there's no mention of needing them either.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:40 am
HAD0U

He aint wrong. hadou

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Just says it vents electrical chakra, not that it needs hand signs.

Although, as a genin lightning technique, and thanks to your lightning resistance training, it'd be nothing more than a tickle.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
HAD0U

He aint wrong. hadou

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Just says it vents electrical chakra, not that it needs hand signs.

Although, as a genin lightning technique, and thanks to your lightning resistance training, it'd be nothing more than a tickle.

The whole point of this scenario follows as such:

Hadou's Lar's is standing in front of my rpc Saku. Saku has a katana blade with the very point pressed against the back of his neck, positioned between the vertebrae.
He uses a clone to use the raiton rewire on Saku. According to the tech's specs using the rewire technique leaves you completely immobile while you control that persons body.
So using the burst technique, it would destroy the clone thus erasing the technique. Clones have like what, 1/10 the power of the original? If destorying a clone in that manner isnt a stretch it would be a viable option to destroy the clone and listing the jutsu's effects on Saku.
Since Hadou's lars is still standing in the same spot, it would be very easy for Saku to push his sword straight through the back of his neck.
Since he didnt post anything about moving, I would guess that since it's point blank there'd be no way for him too miss.
Thus at the worst, Lars would be bleeding out on the floor choking on his own blood and having a very hasty death.
At the least, the blade punctures his spinal cord and leaves him paralyzed from the neck down and possibly asphyxiating due to not being able to properly contract the diaphragm needed to draw breath.
The paralysis could be taken care of if Alicia's Nayely heals him, but I doubt the blade through the throat would be something that could be healed quick enough to stop death.

So, I'll digress and say that by all rights he should be dead, and if not dead seriously injured from the severing of the spinal column.
Saku's base stat speed is S, his Strength is A. Even if he might have some skin defense or armor, Hatake's bloodline gives an increase to the cutting and piercing power behind their choice of weapon. He'd be fast enough and strong enough to catch an unguarded opponent in that position. It was point blank after all, and no attempts to get out of the way were made so it should count as a kill.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:01 am
Lar's is a kaguya. His bone is harder than your sword. so you wouldn't be able to do any damage to his spine.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 am
r a i n- C R U S H E D

(Yeah, Wings is correct on both the Burst technique's effect on Lars and the fact that he's a Kaguya, Lars is a Kaguya AND is of Sannin Rank, so his bones are like Diamond-hard, you're blade wouldn't kill him. But the deeds already been done between me and Nayely, lol, )  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:37 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Lar's is a kaguya. His bone is harder than your sword. so you wouldn't be able to do any damage to his spine.

hadou

r a i n- C R U S H E D
Placing the razor sharp edge of his sword against the back of Lars neck, Saku watched as he talked about implanting something with Nayely. "Perhaps we need to confiscate that until we're sure you're not an enemy eh?" the Hatake whispered to Lars as the point of his sword was placed directly between the vertebrae of the strange mans neck. One quick move, and Saku would quickly remove the mans head from the rest of his body.

Read my attack post carefully.

In it I said that I placed my sword between the vertebrae. There are no bones in the space between vertebrae, it's a spongy protein material known as a disk.
As such, it would bypass a Kaguya's ability to manipulate their bone structure since it isnt a bone in the slightest.
So the strike still stands as a killing blow in my opinion.

And on a second note, since it doesnt say anything about it on the bloodline list. Is a Kaguya's bone hardness a passive ability?
Because from what I understood, it takes chakra to activate any bloodline abilities like the manipulation of a bone. Once that bone is infused with chakra, it becomes harder than diamonds. With no chakra, normal bone.

But even if that isnt the case, and it is a passive ability like I said earlier I didnt attack the bone but the space in between the vertebrae themselves. Even if there was a way to defend against that, then it would take an activation of chakra which was never specified in the post so defending himself via a bone shield shouldn't stand since nothing was mentioned.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:56 am
[Kaguya bone hardness and abilties are passive, yes. The techniques they use with it are not, though, I believe. And regardless, Chuunin-Sannin can't happen. Two rank rule states you can't kill him alone.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 am
X- TMT -X
[Kaguya bone hardness and abilties are passive, yes. The techniques they use with it are not, though, I believe. And regardless, Chuunin-Sannin can't happen. Two rank rule states you can't kill him alone.]

Then he'd be laying on the ground paralyzed from the neck down.

Edit:

While I can understand a rule like that having basis on ninjutsu and taijutsu and the ilk where attacks have clear defined ranks of power, wether your a sannin, kage or anything just short of an indestructible god, a blow like this shouldn't be able to be determined by rank alone.

Even if your a kage, if you have no defenses up to defend against it if you get hit in the face with a sword it's still going to hurt, maim and in this case kill.

But thats under the basis that things like this are all applied to the realm of physics. Get hit in the head with a big enough rock, and your gonna die no matter what rank you are if you dont do anything about it.

Editedit:

By no means am I trying to usurp guild laws and regulations, I just think by all rights he should be dead. Don't take offense anyone, please.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - S-Ranked - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Nomad of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He waited for all the crazyness to calm down before he entered the office.

120 Points Remaining
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 am
(Just a random note, but I'm going to probably be removing the two-ranks rule soon from today.
It was added because a lot of people used to make super godmoddy OP chuunin that could blow up villages and destroy countries since we didn't have much restrictions on S ranked attacks. But it's no longer needed. )  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 am
Etr0
(Just a random note, but I'm going to probably be removing the two-ranks rule soon from today.
It was added because a lot of people used to make super godmoddy OP chuunin that could blow up villages and destroy countries since we didn't have much restrictions on S ranked attacks. But it's no longer needed. )

Then would this situation be valid and legal?

If anything, I'd keep it but in reverse so that the youngsters are killed like cannon fodder. But that's just my suggestion.

-shrug-

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 am
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Etr0

If anything, I'd keep it but in reverse so that the youngsters are killed like cannon fodder. But that's just my suggestion.

-shrug-

Uhm, no. Because there are many more reasons as to why Lars wouldn't be effected by your strike. Mostly having to do with his Kaguya status, but he's also the lightning sage, which makes him practically immune to lightning . . .
His skin and flesh, as a kaguya, are expendable, and can be regenerated. His neck wouldn't be damaged, removed or broken since the bones inside of it would be too strong. Kaguya are the ultimate physical fighters, and they're almost immune to most, almost all, kenjutsu. Lars ignoring the attack is legit.

EDIT: Also, there will never be a rule like that where higher ranks can't attack lower ranks. I can count a billion issues that could stem from that. It's not a rule for a reason nor will it be.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am
Etr0
r a i n- C R U S H E D
Etr0

-shrug-

Uhm, no. Because there are many more reasons as to why Lars wouldn't be effected by your strike. Mostly having to do with his Kaguya status, but he's also the lightning sage, which makes him practically immune to lightning . . .
His skin and flesh, as a kaguya, are expendable, and can be regenerated. His neck wouldn't be damaged, removed or broken since the bones inside of it would be too strong. Kaguya are the ultimate physical fighters, and they're almost immune to most, almost all, kenjutsu. Lars ignoring the attack is legit.

EDIT: Also, there will never be a rule like that where higher ranks can't attack lower ranks. I can count a billion issues that could stem from that. It's not a rule for a reason nor will it be.

Mkay, I'll get him next time.

Minion armies of unkillable genin? But imagine the combat practice...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm
Hysteria walked into the office of the Amekage, placing Zatoshi's severed head atop his old desk, sitting back into her chair, singing an old song she once praised. She prepared a message for Akatsuki, one they'd all hear through the mind-clinging device in their rings.

"To all bearing the Red Clouds,

Rain has been captured by Akatsuki. The Amekage is dead and I seek for this place to become a place of recruitment. We'll use the Rain's power and populous as our own militia, and their loyalty will be fiercely obtained by the charms of the Goddess. It's here that the Akatsuki started, and they should be more welcome to our coming than any other nation. All lower-ranking members of Akatsuki are required to be stationed here unless the village comes under an overwhelming attack. This includes even the Jounin of the organization, plus I and Tenka as well. This force should suffice to protect the village, and if it's not enough, Waterfall is nearby and Shahnz can help protect us. I hope you're all excited for your new life in the military state of Rain, because you'll be leading the example of what we really mean, and the power we possess.

Love,
your Matron Hysteria"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║

Takahashi walked inside after Hysteria. Such a productive day it's been. They killed the Amekage, conquered the Rain Village. What's next? The world? " So...what's up."
║██████ ▌║███ ▌║

User Image

Can you see.....
......the FIRE inside me?

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items