Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabia smiled seeing the tentacle coming from the ground and made a rare flower bloom near her. This flower was used to make a drug that would make people relaxed but taken a straight shot with the thorns can make an lion pass out, so a small ninja will go down like a light. Her smile grew even bigger knowing he could not even see what she was doing so how would it be stopped? Sabia lightly aimed to cut the tentacle with the thorns infecting it with the drug that would infect his whole body, it was only a matter of time now. On the out side was the clones, the 2nd one was able to grab at his leg as he lifted him self up from the ground but the first fell face first on the ground getting hit in the head with the wooden suriken.
"Were flowers bloom, so does Hope."
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm
(Oooh, Nice posting format. whee Love how the picture and name are combined with the flowers.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Oooh, Nice posting format. whee Love how the picture and name are combined with the flowers.)

((Thanks it was a gift xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm
((Mrk, something like that flower would be a custom jutsu, not something you can just do. Your post in invalid, sorry.))  

Sindenky

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm
((I don't see how it's custom but your the boss and how come I can't make a awesome flower bloom but he can make shapes and have half of his insides cover the bubble and STILL never get hit?...whatever))
User ImageUser Image
Sabia saw the tentacles coming from the ground and quickly got up and taking out a kuina. She spit on it and used mizu soujuu (Water Manipulation) to make it a small blade and aimed to cut them down quickly. On the out side was the clones, the 2nd one was able to grab at his leg as he lifted him self up from the ground, Of cores it jumped and tried to grab with both hands but the first fell face first on the ground getting hit in the head with the wooden suriken.
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:20 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro continued to watch from his spot against the wall. "This is taking forever, we shoulda been back home days ago." Hiro continued to spectate, slowly clenching his fist, when suddenly Sabia seemed to have the jump on Stitch. "Good job Sabia, now finish him off so we can get back to rain before nightfall," Hiro cheered on Sabia.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 pm
(Well, to tell the truth, I tried to get all my stuff as custom jutsu for the bloodline, but Claru denied it and said that it is something the people can already do. But you know what, I am tired of this, so, yeah, i'll let you win.)

Sabia's clone caught his leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:56 am
Raito Ichiru
(Well, to tell the truth, I tried to get all my stuff as custom jutsu for the bloodline, but Claru denied it and said that it is something the people can already do. But you know what, I am tired of this, so, yeah, i'll let you win.)

Sabia's clone caught his leg.

(( Yo, Stitch. I'm gonna do us all a favor and try to get Sin to not kill your character. Heck, he smoked us all into the room, we should have all just attacked him XD. But seriously. Rain needs ninjas, you got a pretty neat character. And when he said people can do it already, I believe he meant others of your bloodline already made those Customs, or you have to learn said moves. I dunno, but what I do know is I'm gonna put a good word in it for ya. ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sabia's clone molded onto Stitches body having spikes in the hollow sell but not stabbing him, it's just next to his skin so if he would try to move it would stab him. Sabia connected to the tree outside the window forcing branches on the out side covering the tenticals and digging under them as well making it so her wood covered her bubble. It also moved near Stitch casting the long muscles with wood.

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm
(Actually Kuro, he said that it was apart of the bloodline, and said that anyone could already do it, and there was no reason to make a custom to say that someone could.)

"Whatever." Vilmos said as all the tendrils began retracting into his body. He guessed he would be going back to Amegakure for a little bit. The bloody hell-hole.  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm
After Vilmos was encased in wood, Nanashi unsheathed one of his Soushouken and walked to the wooden cage. Coating the sword with a Kaze no Yaiba, which made the cutting power much greater, he cut the cage away from Vilmos. "Ok, we'll head out in a just a minute, I need Vilmos to take something with him to give to the the higher ranks of Amegakure." Nanashi said, taking him into the actual office, out of sight of the others. Moments later, he and Vilmos reemerged from the office. Nanashi had given Vilmos a parchment of paper to give the elder ranks. "Ready to go?" Nanashi asked the Ame students.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro stood up from leaning against the wall as the kage acknowledge the group. "Yes, we are ready," Hiro spoke for the group, giving Sabia a chance to catch her breath. Hiro pulled out some bandage wrap and some rope, "in order to avoid any mishaps I am obligated to subdue the fugitive." Waiting for the kages approval before binding Stitches hands for travel.

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm
"Call him Vilmos, then yes, you may bind him." Nanashi said politely with a hint of "Do as I say, or the next thing to come off is your coccyx."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro nodded as he approached Stitch with the wrap. He started by binding his hands together with the wrap so that he wouldnt be able to perform any sort of hanseal required for a jutsu. Next he wrapped the bandages around his upper body/biceps, in order to restrain the fugitive from causing physical damage. Finally Hiro roped Vilmos' hands at the wrist, creating a sort of tether that Hiro could use to direct and monitor the stowaway during the travel back to Rain. "Alright lets get out of here guys," Hiro spoke to the squad as the tension from the rope would tug Vilmos forward.

(Exit)

((BTW Raito, if your looking for your RPC hes been transported back to the Genin Guidence Center in the Rain Village))

User Image

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 am
User ImageUser Image
Sabia nodded at gust seeing him tie Stitch down before taking him witch was a good idea. She felt bad that she destroyed some of the Otokage's windows leaving a mess...Sabia made all the wood goes back to the tress and bowed to the Otokage as a thank you and left following gust.
~Exit~

▎30 Jutsu Remaining▎
▎30 Academy▎
▎20 Gennin▎
▎5 Chuunin▎
▎1 Jounin▎

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games