Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:46 pm
Tetsuya turned his to Nakamuro. "If you're not satisfied with your little skirmish with Aki...ZEUS and I will be happy to give you a real fight." He stated, his afro flowing in the wind. His eyes momentarily glanced towards Amane and Kat, he hoped that Amane had enough control to quell her lightning as not to shock the girl as she embraced her. The Raiken ninja then turned back to the ninja who he hoped to spar with and eventually befriend. "I am Tetsuya Raiken, the Afro Ninja....I would be happy to give you something to do. hm"

(lol I'm bored too...haha and I'm in a huge hurry to reach the level of Sanin!!!)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 pm
(Man, I was Sanin for like 2 years with my main RPC. Too bad he died.. =/)

Nakamuro turn his gaze to the man that challenged him to a duel now. It was time to stop showing his face to his own countrymen as he slowly raised his hand onto the front of the mask. Slowly, he slid the mask tot he side of his head, reveling a rather beautiful looking young face, almost too perfect. His slim eyes glance still at his new opponent, a smile that looked rather calm and pleasing to see, word would come out next. "You would most likely win because of your Raiton disrupting my magnetic field for my iron sand. But I can not back down a fight. My name is Nakamuro Shirogane, puppet master and Satetsu user" He told Afro, his face harden a little bit as the fight would start soon. Nakamuro now reach into his bad that hung down around his bottom section, grabbing three scrolls he thinks could help him in this upcoming spar. With a simple toss with two and placing one at his feet, he preformed a single hand seal as three rather huge smoke clouds covered Nakamuro and the surrounding area he was in. After a good few seconds, three puppets emerge from the clearing, all three already moving and the chakra strings vanished Nakamuro himself was on top of a rather massive wooden scorpion with it's stinger and pincers drench in his own mild poison. The other two were his Lambda puppet and the Minotaur puppet but only this time, Lambda's blades were all covered in a rather low poison Nakamuro made himself. He was now ready to spar with Afro. Nakamuro would now have to change his battle tactics and use the iron sand as a skin shield to negate Afro's Raiton attacks and to block weapon base attacks. This will be by far Nakamuro's toughest fight.

(If you want to you can check on my profile to see all my puppet's info and stuff.)

37 Academy -3 for chakra strings
34 Gennin -1 for inviable chakra strings
25 Chuunin
9 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(Alright, I can't seem to find the puppet jutsu topic int he jutsu sub-forum. I'm guessing it was moved but I really don't know where its at. This kind of sucks because I forgot what what jutsu rank invisible chakra strings were. confused )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 am
(lol I know how you feel, I miss Sen a little...but its a lot more fun to build up one than to rp with an already super strong rpc. Or atleast in my opinion.)

Tetsuya's mind honed in on the various array of styles he could use to approach this fight, he decided finally on taking up the assassin's ninja class and on aiming to simply cut off his opponent from his puppets, a bit of a checkmate if you will. "So it would seem my display earlier gave you a glimpse of my abilities. It would seem you plan to combat me then with those puppets which unfortunately have blades and weapons of metal..." He said this as a warning to the other shinobi, he knew full well the true extent of ZEUS's abilities and did not want his opponent to fall into such a trap. He formed a single seal, priming his jutsu. Once the technique was prepared he dashed forth, his speed was that of an ordinary chuunin right now as a result of the weight of ZEUS while not being under the influence of his Raiken chakra as he had not yet used a raiton jutsu. He dashed anticipating several alternative reactions the other shinobi might give, all of which ended with him in range enough to neutralize not only the other ninja's puppets but his iron sand as well. He smirked, this would indeed be a very interesting encounter.

(its cool. Don't worry about it, we'll just assume you're right. 3nodding )

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm
As the girl embraced Amane her shock caused a disturbance in the distribution of her lightning and it would flow down both girls causing Kat to feel a bit of a tingling sensation not that much different from a tickle. She couldn't help but to smile at the girl's enthusiasm. "I'm sure it will be fun." She stated reassuringly. As the girl released her and gave her name Amane smiled, a random gust of wind blew a couple strands of her hair into her face which she gently combed back with her fingers. "Kat huh? That's cool...I am Amane Raiken. And although I haven't even began to learn a single thing about being a shinobi, Tetsuya says that this lightning thing I have going on is an indicator of some sort of innate ability to use raiton jutsu...o and my eyes glow and my lightning gets stronger but I'm not really sure what that's all about..." She trailed off, she couldn't believe she had talked so much. This was highly unusual for her.  

xskyez

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Kat giggled as she got shocked a lil by amane's lighting .

"yep tons of fun and its nice to meet you amane" Kat said smiling . Then kat looked at Amanes lighting .

"wow thats cool and i think Tetsuya is on to somthing. Of course im myself am still learning all about the shinobi world...but i would say that your element is lighting . " Kat said holding her chin for a moment. "my element is Fire so right now im learning lots of fire jutsu" Kat said looking at her and smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX

"Crap...I forgot!" Axel thought as he quickly turned around and removed a rather large scroll from his back. He had been carrying around the body for quite a while within the scroll, making sure that he was kept alive during his time in suspended animation. He had found a way to revitalized him back in Water Country but due to his travels, has not been able to. Placing the scroll on the ground, Axel bit his thumb and slammed his palm down upon it, releasing the contents within. In an explosion of smoke, Axel revealed a body of another shinobi, a member of the Brotherhood who had fallen sick. Because of this, Axel drugged him and put him into a suspended sleep, controlling the disease from spreading and killing him until he had found a cure, which he had. Now that he had it and he was at the moment safe, Axel thought now would be best to free him. Taking out a syringe from his pack, the cure was ready to go, so Axel punctured his right arm and drained the contents within into the shinobi's bloodstream. Now all that was left to do was wait until his brother awakened.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm
The shinobi stirred, as the cloud of unconsciousness left his mind, and he was brought back to the world of the living. He felt weak, and numb, though it was not unexpected considering the lengthy time that it took for him to heal. With a heaving cough, he spat out the last stone that had formulated within his lungs, one that had remained within him previous to the shot he had felt removed from his own arm. The dragons ale had past, and he had survived, possibly because of his own allies. Once he found the strength, his eyes began to lift open, revealing the grey orbs to the world once more.

"Brother Axel...haha its good to see you again." Korumo smirked, glad to find that he at least was doing okay. "I hope I wasn't too much of a burden. How is everyone?" He asked casually. It would certainly be a surprise if any had fallen in his absence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

XXXXXX

Axel didn't answer Korumo at first, focusing on the task at hand. His right hand shone brightly with white chakra as he diagnosed his body, hovering over it as he took an X Ray in his mind through the jutsu. "Alright...everything seems to be okay now. It was tough finding the medicine, but you should be fine. You'll be feeling a bit weak for the next couple of days until we build your strength back up, but other than that, no side effects. Everyone is fine. We are in the Hidden Sound Village which was actually my home village, here at the training grounds along with several other shinobis and the Otokage himself," Axel quickly explained to him. By mentioning the fact that they were not alone and in a foreign country, Korumo would get the hint that discretion was key. Their true mission couldn't be jepordized and thus they could not speak of the Brotherhood, its members or its missions. But with Korumo back in action, Axel just might have to leave Sound and take him to Rain in order for him to reunite with the master.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 pm
Korumo noticed that Axel appeared distracted, even after his scanning had been complete. Other shinobi huh....I guess he might be on a mission. In other words, if I need to comunicate I have to be very careful about what is said, who knows who could be listening.

"So how's work treating you?" Korumo asked in casual conversation, hiding the true intentions of his words. How is work treating you, in their line of duty could be transformed into Is there a mission at hand? "My job is okay, I have plenty of time to myself" If you would like, I'm still capable of helping with the task. "I think I might even stick around here, the weather seems nice enough." I dont think that Rain (hinted by weather) would mind if I stayed either. If the message had made it across, and he didn't appear as a delirious fool to Axel, Korumo was confident that he still had plenty of helpful jutsu at his disposal, even if his tiajutsu would lack until he recovered. Aside from that, he still wore the Armamento Del Assassuno a powerful garb that covered both his sent and chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

XXXXXX

"Work's work, always keeping busy. Its a never ending job I guess," Axel told him. If Korumo remembered Axel's line of work in the Brotherhood, he would know that Axel was gathering intel on all of the Hidden Villages. "You're going to have to stick with me for a bit, just to make sure no side effects appear suddenly. You still need a bit of training as well. I've always loved the weather here in Otogakure..." he said as he looked up at the sky after realizing that Korumo was well enough for now. Helping the young assassin up to his feet, Axel patted him on the shoulder and smiled beneath the veil of darkness that shrouded his face. "My friend, I think we should do some taijutsu in order to awaken your body...shall we?" he asked, wanting Korumo's body to be back in shape after his dormant state. For the time being, they were going to stay in Sound until told otherwise and Korumo needed to be trained further in the shinobi ways.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm
"That does sound like a good idea." Korumo agreed. His eyes drifted towards the weights that Master Rein had given him during the time that they were moving out to Kirigakure, wondering if they would increase the pace at witch his muscular system awakened, or if it would hinder him all together. I suppose I could wait until training begins to find out, meanwhile I still need to advance to the next stage of my taijutsu, and who better to train with than Axel.

"So how do you suggest we start then?" He asked Axel, not familiar with the many exercises available to training taijutsu. A breeze brushed past them, sifting through the grass and taking the smell of humid air between them. Perhaps it will rain? Korumo thought to himself, shortly distracted as he realized that the majority of his techniques (ninjutsu wise) would be hindered should there be a downpour.

Even if the rain began though, he would be training in taijutsu, his only concern would be if they were assualted. If they were to enter a fight in the rain now, Korumo would have a weak body, and only one jutsu of assualt at his diposal. He could only hope for a swift recovery.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:42 pm
x-Ski-x
(lol I know how you feel, I miss Sen a little...but its a lot more fun to build up one than to rp with an already super strong rpc. Or atleast in my opinion.)

Tetsuya's mind honed in on the various array of styles he could use to approach this fight, he decided finally on taking up the assassin's ninja class and on aiming to simply cut off his opponent from his puppets, a bit of a checkmate if you will. "So it would seem my display earlier gave you a glimpse of my abilities. It would seem you plan to combat me then with those puppets which unfortunately have blades and weapons of metal..." He said this as a warning to the other shinobi, he knew full well the true extent of ZEUS's abilities and did not want his opponent to fall into such a trap. He formed a single seal, priming his jutsu. Once the technique was prepared he dashed forth, his speed was that of an ordinary chuunin right now as a result of the weight of ZEUS while not being under the influence of his Raiken chakra as he had not yet used a raiton jutsu. He dashed anticipating several alternative reactions the other shinobi might give, all of which ended with him in range enough to neutralize not only the other ninja's puppets but his iron sand as well. He smirked, this would indeed be a very interesting encounter.

(its cool. Don't worry about it, we'll just assume you're right. 3nodding )

(Sorry man, I can't post or have time to Rp at all right now. My finals are about to come up and I intend to pass every one of them. Once they're over I'll post as quickly as possible and get back to Rping again. sweatdrop )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm
(its cool, I kinda just got back online today so its fine.)

Tetsuya suddenly stopped his attack. He froze in his tracks and removed ZEUS from his back and placed the board on the ground. He stepped onto it and flashed his seki-reigan. "See ya..." He said in such a way only possible with the calmed relaxed voice he possessed. With that he faded away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm
((Um where is everyone))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
((Um where is everyone))
((nobody loves us))