Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm
(But that following comment for him not to accept what has been simply fact will have him waiting another full month. Chumble, you are failing the idea of the test here. The idea is for you to accept authority and or suggestions given to you. And if you don't like the story I gave for Gabriel, then have that song affect him like I intended and have him tell us everything about his past. Its one or the other.)

Dee loved the kiss that Terry gave her. When he released her, she said, "That kiss reminded me of the style that Kai Hiwatari kisses me. Powerful, instinctive, and has me wanting you in ways that I really should save till later."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 pm
Terry chuckled and then began to play what was scheduled, which was a combination of dance style, western, some hip hop where Rock took lead, and finally alternative or hard rock.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 pm
( cat_stare )
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel's aching head began to calm it's self as a memory pushed it's way though, Though only a few came back."Ungh." He grunted in pain as the memories flashed through his head. "No...Ughn." He shook his head not wanting to see what he was remembering, however it was too late for that. Tears began rolling down his face. "They're gone... That's why I forgot. Jonny and Sabrina died in a car accident that I managed to survive. That's why my memories are all so fuzzy and hard to place. I didn't want to remember them. I can tell you that overall I wasn't really all that bad of a person, the worst thing I ever did was try to avoid school. Still, I wish they hadn't come back, those memories... Especially the one of the day I developed amnesia I didn't want to remember it." He was crying, though he was trying to hold back everyone could tell he was loosing the battle to stay composed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm
Dee smiled softly, "Those were Geese's younger brother and sister's names. They were only 10 years old, but because they had to go with you on your parents's orders, they were killed. Geese's parents weren't so...forgiving of Geese told him that he was an irresponsible p***k and that their deaths should only prove that the strong survive. Gabriel, why do you think I wanted to give you a new name and new memories? It was to rid you of that awful past that eventually led you to side with Jonathan Bogard who was your best friend after that incident. He consoled you, even gave you your guitar, lied to you about who really gave you that beautiful instrument. Jonathan was really the bad guy and if my memory serves me...wasn't it Jonathan's fault that you even had that car accident in the first place? Gabriel, my intent on the amnesia and to give you few memories was because I wanted to make you happy and to help you survive for what Jonathan was going to do to you next. I saved your life, Gabriel, you should be grateful."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 pm
Terry gaped at Dee's revelation, then asked her, "But, Dee...you know that I too was involved with the Howards for a long time. So why didn't you do the same thing to me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 pm
In reply, Dee said, "There was no need, Terry. Your pure heart has driven Jonathan off so many times before and while you did indeed suffer for it, that suffering has made you stronger. With me here, you have been able to release that stress, anger, and sorrow in a much easier fashion. What I did to Geese now Gabriel had to be a hurried thing. Jonathan's men were already closing in on me and I was in the race. I had to do what I had to do. I felt awful about what I did, but thanks to Ken Masters, it was possible to save Geese from a worse fate than death. And Terry, I doubt you wanted a war that we both could not win. I have supported you for a long time even before we were officially together. Though, when we first met, you saved me by committing a dark act. You had that cart tip over, which as a result, I now have two bodies with little to no hope of being reunited. It was either do what you did or have me killed along with Margaret Yagami. Terry, we all must do evil acts sometimes, but its the lesser of the two evils that can turn out to be a good thing."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 pm
(Let's say Gabriel looks similar that guy you keep mentioning but isn't. I just sent you everything important about his back story. example his eyes are a different color he lacks a specific marking the other guy has. You are mistaking him for someone ells. that way there is no more arguing)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel went from upset to annoyed when Dee kept on."No. I've always been Gabriel. That guy you mentioned... He's not me." He said sitting up trying to make her understand she had the wrong guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:24 pm
(Sorry, you are in no position to tell me suggestions like this when on guild probation, Chumble. First you gotta go with the role-play as written, learn how not to be a bad role-player as I had to.)

"I am certain that I have the right man. Now, if you wish to play here as you did earlier, I suggest not arguing with me further. I am the queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Anger me and I can be your worst nightmare. Terry can tell you about Prince Darien Beryl, but be warned, it won't be a pleasant story, Geese."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 am
Terry laughed and whispered to Dee, "You sure do know how to anger others."

Then he said to Gabriel, "You cannot exactly prove her wrong, Gabriel. Your attitude towards her right now only makes me think that you just might have been Geese Howard. If her story didn't have me convinced the way that you played on stage did. Amnesia that you don't wish to be rid of tells me that you were evil wanting a way to be good, regardless of what you told us. And until we can prove otherwise, you WILL believe what Dee tells you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:13 am
Dee then suggested, "I have an idea, Terry. You might not like it as it involves bringing Billy Kane here, but Billy Kane is the only one alive who has seen young Geese. If Billy tells us that Gabriel is NOT young Geese, then so be it. I will believe Billy's word. But I DO know that Geese did lose his memory thanks to a horse race that I was involved in."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am
"True, I do not LIKE Billy, but if it will get this kid to stop his blubbering and arguing with us, then I say its a wise idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 am
"Very well, I shall..."

"There is no need to call me to come here," A British sounding man said as he had appeared from one of the darker corners, "The kid speaks the truth. He ain't Geese. He sure is the splittin' image of him though. Nice work on that, your highness. The information too is eerily similar, how do you know about that?"

"A fair question, Billy. I learned that from my research at the Secret Society HQ. Since Geese had tried to take over Southtown before, he is on criminal records. And we record everything. Some of the stuff I learned...its really creepy. Even stuff about you. Though, I won't get into that."

"Kid...I mean...Gabriel, what do you say to being our lead singer? You certainly have talent and the band...well...we've been looking forever to find someone who looks like Geese without him actually being Geese."

"Wow! That is quite the offer. But Billy, I hope this doesn't mean you plan on picking on Terry again or his family."

"Pick on Terry? Hah! You really are funny. Okay, so maybe in the past I was a bit obsessive about a man who has been my boss for years. What can I say, Geese had class and was very influential. But ever since that 2006 tournament, I thought long and hard about what Terry said to me. So, I've decided to turn over a new leaf so to speak, get the band back together...okay, a new band, but so what? The other one was bad news. And with Gabriel as lead singer...we can have those battle of the bands like you've been wanting to do, Dee."

"Well, I do like a good challenge...okay, if Gabriel says yes to your proposal then you may stay for a while. If not, I wish to speak to you downstairs a bit more about this new leaf you've turned."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:39 am
(Now this i like, finally someone on my side for a change. cat_biggrin Thank you Billy)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

Gabriel though about it for a moment and had an idea. of his own."So long as there's nothing illegal going on I'm game. But uh. I gotta still be able to play Sabrina." He standing up though a bit woozy he managed to keep his balance. When mentioning Sabrina he was of course talking about his guitar. It always helped him focus on the song to sing and play at the same time. He then turned to Terry for a moment with a though in his head. "Terry I gotta talk to you first about a bands competition. If we do that it should be friendly. Also Have you ever seen a movie called Rock of Ages? And Billy was it? If Dee needs to talk to you about something go ahead and chat with her. Anyway Terry I have some fun ideas but we should talk about that together in private." He said gesturing towards the curtain in the back. He could wait until Terry was done playing of course if he had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:50 am
"I assure you, Gabriel," Dee said, "Battle of the bands is an honorable competition. Comes with prizes too. It was something that was going to take place a long time ago, but because of the times being what they were, before I was queen of this galaxy, well...that never happened."

"But of course you will have your guitar," Billy said honestly, "After all, if we are going up against the fatal fury band, you are going to need it."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

That brightened up Gabriel's day hearing he could still play his guitar. He heard Dee talk about prizes he liked the idea but that wasn't why he was so excited."Prizes sound cool but personally I wanna ro.o o o o okay.... Maybe I shouldn't state that. I have a problem about breaking out into song." He smiled after catching himself he didn't wanna intrude on Terry's playtime. Earlier he was just messing around because no one was on stage.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games