Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amegakure OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Actually, I'm German, not English. So that wouldn't be a very bad thing. Also, the Japanese were pussies in WW2, them and Italia. If Germany got better allies, who didn't just try to grab land and waste space, then they would've definitely won. But seriously, who cares if you have brawn? Intellect will do the world much better.

Not that America has brains OR brawn, because if I recall, most of your country is becoming obese. That won't help in your little war conquest, now will it? Oh, and -- America sent s**t supplies to England, in a large quantity. Quality over quantity. The reason America won is because America's population was bigger than the ******** Axis combined, because of all of the little hillbillies making 8 children. Alot like the Italian women, who made FOURTEEN children.

Wow, Being a major, turned minor in history im insulted in what im hearing. First of you lost both wars because your tactical strategy is s**t. Seriously? Backstab the Soviet Union and then follow them into their Russian Winter, lose a good chunk of your morale/ forces, and having to now fight a two front war...yeah, thats real smart? Yeah sure Blitzkrieg is cool...if your attacking countries like poland who cant defend themselves, but when you come up against larger countries with a standing army your country gave in soo fast.

I hope you also realize that the US suppied as far as tanks, aircrafts, and pilots to help Allied Forces even before we actually decided to declare a state of war. Japan only joined the German forces after we cut off their oil supply, in order to prepare our US shield against invasion, and you guys promised to compensate them, but that was probably a false hope transaction seeing how its a custom of Germans to backstab their allies for their own greed.

Sounds to me your just being a sore loser since you're slapped with a Treaty of Versailles, and the reputation as, "Biggest Loser," when it comes to global war. So you guys enjoy your leader Adolf Hitl....wait...whats that? Oh yeah he comitted suicide in a train car, my bad I forgot.

Oh and in conclusion im 165lb male who can run half a mile in 2 minutes 5 seconds...I dont think I gotta worry about obesity 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Stay out of subjects like these guys, its too controversial.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

It wasn't all Germains that were allied with Hitler.

Hitler lost the war, Germany didn't. A good Percentage of Germany had actually helped the allied forces, not to mention the whole Valkary ( However you spell it. )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Alicia Joana
Stay out of subjects like these guys, its too controversial.

I second this, even though I contributed >.<  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Why cant we all just keep tha peace???
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

im back!!

Allicia pm me plz?
or you ocupado?

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Sorry, this dispute was isolated to soley sports, and the "The Fall is Inevitable" took it to a whole new level and I am simply defending myself with historical facts. I'll be the first to admit the Hitler statement was a little too much
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Tails1990
Sorry, this dispute was isolated to soley sports, and the "The Fall is Inevitable" took it to a whole new level and I am simply defending myself with historical facts. I'll be the first to admit the Hitler statement was a little too much

Everyone gets pissed off once and a while. Shouldn't let one bad argument ruin what could be a kick-a** friendship.  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm

thats why hippies were so successful
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 pm

But for the record Kuro, you were correct. Valkyrie, and many other acts, were taken in an attempt to take Hitler out of power, or go as far as to kill him. I only wish he didnt get a chance to weasel his way into power and slowly manipulate the system.

You know your History and thats good wink

"History is just a story book, and your decisions decide the next chapter." MY old History Teacher

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Tails1990
But for the record Kuro, you were correct. Valkyrie, and many other acts, were taken in an attempt to take Hitler out of power, or go as far as to kill him. I only wish he didnt get a chance to weasel his way into power and slowly manipulate the system.

You know your History and thats good wink

"History is just a story book, and your decisions decide the next chapter." MY old History Teacher

I watch allot of movies.
Honestly, I learn more from them and video games than at school. Passed European History Final solely because of Assassin's Creed II.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm

So, back to important stuff in the village....

Sindeky Sensei, what is our next plan of action in the village?
And do we need your consent before learning other Genin Jutsu?

Kuro: That is awesome

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Tails1990
So, back to important stuff in the village....

Sindeky Sensei, what is our next plan of action in the village?
And do we need your consent before learning other Genin Jutsu?

Kuro: That is awesome

you need a Chunin+ guiding your training so yeah.

Next step is to determin squads, looks like i have already chosen Red X but i will let him chose who he leads.

then either Paper or Bones will be leader of squad 2.

one squad will be smaller since Stitch defected, so we have to take care of that situation. The small squad will be the one i focus most of my attention on but im and Commander of BOTH squads. The Captains will report to me, and the members will report to the Captains.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

good to know i'm at tha bottom of tha food chain lol

brileone

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 pm

i took it to a diff level because you insulted europeans, saying americans are genetically superior. That, my friend, is called racism and supremacy. And I'm going to end the argument at this: you're being a better-than-thou idealist. Germany was poor, needing, and was suffering. Hitler's methods may have been intense, and rash, but he saved millions from poverty, sickness and death. He killed the Jews, disabled, elderly, an homosexuals, and yes that was bad, but if you forget about that part, he was a national hero, and he gave millions, and now hundreds of millions equality. You can continue to look down on Europe if you want, all that's showing is that you're so wrapped up in patriotism you can't look at the reality.
I took AP Euro and got a 5. I know my s**t as well, but we only covered a small portion of WW2, because it was the end of the year and we didn't have much time.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games