Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:53 am
But then the movie would be scattered and wouldn't know if it's coming or going. Unless it's gonna be a 3 hour movie, which is not gonna happen.
I'd rather they didn't just rush through a little bit of everything, but actually told what needs to be told as it should be. And if thy need 2 more movies for that, then so be it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:35 pm
Well, then, I see the only thing that needs to be told is Alice going to Tokyo and kicking some Wesker a**. We don't need to know what happens to the convoy if it doesn't produce any results on the main focus at hand, which is the payback of Umbrella.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 pm
Yeah, but we already know what's gonna happen. She's gonna storm in with the army of Alices and kick Wesker's a**. We don't know what happened after the Convoy left to Alaska, so that's a lot more ambiguous. Plus that way every single good guy in the movie wouldn't be an Alice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's really too bad there isn't an Alice alternate costume in any of the RE games.

Biohazard EXTREME
And frankly, I think Alice is the only one who'd be able to pass off the backflips and all the crazy s**t Leon did in RE4.

So, from what I gather from this... Leon should have Alice's dress as an alternate costume?

...Wouldn't he and Ada look too much alike then? rofl  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:00 pm
Just for that, I'm gonna make you imagine this:

Pyramid Head in a sexy nurse costume.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:12 am
What a bab-- wait Pyramid Head?!

GOOD GOD MAKE IT STOP crying  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 am
Yeah, see? That's what you get for making me picture Leon in Alice's dress. But you know, if it was Ada instead of Leon in RE4, maybe to avoid the alike costume issue, they could give Ada something that's actually suitable for a MISSION, not a cocktail party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:49 am
Well Bio, what made it worse about Ada was that for one of the ALTERNATE costumes there WAS a tactical gear costume. Double-ewe-tee-eff.

And sadly, it doesn't look like there's going to be another Resident Evil movie any time soon. crying  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:03 am
Well, once he's done writing it, then it's pre-production, etc. etc. It should be pretty consistent with the others. Apocalypse came out in 2004, Extinction came out in 2007. Maybe we'll see this new one in 2010. At least it'll be something to look forward to. That's 2 years of looking forward to something Resident Evil. Which might not happen ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 pm
Well y'know, there is always the hope of a REmake of RE2. It's been abuzz for a while now. But as we all know, that could go down two roads. D:

But yeah. Fourth movie should be nice. razz

I'm just worried about Resident Evil and fours...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm
A remake of a game is only good if it's in good hands. There was once a time when I said, "A remake of Final Fantasy 7 would be awesome!"
Now, I know they'd just ruin it... Well, ruin it further.
Same with Resident Evil, the storyline can no longer be trusted in the hands of Capcom. Knowing them, they'll remake RE2, and then throw Sergei in there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Holy s**t Bio. Both of our wishes are going to come true. Resident Evil 4 is already prepping and locations for filming will be Toronto and Tokyo. The kicker is, Toronto will double for Alaska! So everything shall be revealed. The only sad part: Anderson will not be directing again (Only writing and producing). But, if it's as solid as 3, who cares?

Here's a link for ya, in care you're interested: http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=15406  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 pm
s**t! s**t! Must get an agent! Must be in the new movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 am
Hey, go for it, Bio! It'd be awesome to see you in movie. I wouldn't mind being in it, even if I'm just some random zombie. Lol.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm
That's another reason I want there to be TWO more RE movies. That way, I have double the chances of appearing in one.
Now, let's see... If the new RE movie is scheduled to shoot this fall... Then I have until then to find an agent and tell that agent to get me a part in REA, or else. Or else what? Exactly.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games