Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm

What to call me
Insanity

Who Accepted my Application
EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
for to do the roleplay! Silly question, this ^^

Gaian Age
Since '07, I think? I'm not sure, as that information was on my first account, which I have lost access to.

Predicted Favorite Forum
The ones... with... roleplays in?

About me
You should probably know that I might come across as mean when really I'm just trying to be nice. I think it's because I use a lot of words. I have a really hard time keeping myself concise, and people get confused. Then again, I get confused if they don't use a ton of words, so it's a lose-lose situation. I love just hanging around and chatting though! I promise I am friendly! ^^

Secret Code
ry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:48 pm
My Account was hacked and I just got it back.

What to call me
Shadow Girl

I don't remember

Why I Joined
I love to RP

Gaian Age

Predicted Favorite Forum
Action

About me
Ummm I love Batman and Star Wars. Also when I RP I will almost always use Black Anime Characters or Ashoka Tano from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Secret Code
Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart

ShadowGirl1201

smoI

Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:32 pm

What to call me 
Call me Nyan or Rena.

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined 
To get more role play on this site. 

Gaian Age 
Six years.

Predicted Favorite Forum 
Probably Romance, Action, or Gore. 

About me 
I'm not really good at these things so uhm.
I would guess to look at my profile.
I'm awkward and an introvert. u A u

Secret Code 
--

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:50 pm

What to call me
Elisa! Or just Close

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
I was tired of guilds dying off an this one seems to be flourishing with members!

Gaian Age
Since August of 2008, so 4 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Either the romance or fantasy forums, probably fantasy

About me
Well, if you'd really like to know me, you should just send me a PM. whee But I enjoy making music and any form or art, including traditional and theatre. Singing is life. College soon P:

Secret Code
c3

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 am

What to call me
VampuricWerewolf, Vampuric or VW works just fine ^^

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
The guild I normally frequent has died out so I'm looking for new people to play with!

Gaian Age
A little over 5 years (1900 days to be exact)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy/Love/Science Fiction

About me
I tend towards yaoi rps, but am good with pretty much anything! Just a warning, I love ripping my characters apart and having dark pasts, but it usually isn't something that hugely effects the rp, just adds depth to the characters. 3nodding

Secret Code
Vf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 pm

What to call me
Fwalandra, or any variation. Or Jae/Jaeden.

Two days ago.

Why I Joined
I haven't RPed for a while and I wanted something of multiple calibers to get back in the game with.

Gaian Age
idk like... a couple years?

Predicted Favorite Forum
fantasy roleplay

About me
I like k-pop and anime and fantasy stuff. And I like to write and I like music. I've been RPing for many years now, mainly on Tumblr. But I decided to come back to Gaia and give it a test run.

Secret Code
AF

Fwalandra

Timid Kitten

17,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

catoptromantica

Liberal Lionheart

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 pm

What to call me
You may call me *duh duh duh DUUUUUUUHHHH* Cat!~

EucalyptusCoral heart

Why I Joined
I love love loVE ROLEPLAYING!~ It's such a great way to pass the time.

Gaian Age
4 days on this account, but collectively, about 3-4 years ^U^

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Fantasy~~~

About me
I've actually joined this guild before~ but my previous account was hacked and deleted :c I am 16, relatively literate, eccentric, fun-loving, deep, mysterious, a bit disturbed, and extremely fun to RP with!~ I love making friends, so add me, maybe? (:

Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:27 am

What to call me
BloodBorn, or BloodAngel

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
I really love roleplaying, but I don't see very many good roleplaying guilds out there anymore. I really want to keep rping and hone my skills to become a better writer.

Gaian Age
842 days. Inactive for the most recent 300 at most.

Predicted Favorite Forum
The Fantasy forums, or Action forums. Though I may also visit the others every once and a while to see if anything catches my interest smile

About me
Hello. I'm a long term role player and writer. I'm not the best with my writing skills but I manage. I'm not always the best with technical or more fine tuned aspects of role playing, but when it comes to broad ideas and concepts I have vast storage's of ideas and creative power. When I role play I usually play the roguish joker, but I've done many other kinds of characters. I love fantasy. I'm one of those people who draws their imagination from the days of Dungeons and Dragons. I've done sci-fi and steam punk, but I feel out of my element there. And RP's that resemble reality too much bore me. I'm a bit of a rambler, and don't necessarily get off topic, but forget what my original point was a lot. I also do photo-editing, and drawing for myself and others. Though I don't have a scanner anymore sad And that's about all I can think of!

Secret Code
BL

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Hatters Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:20 pm

What to call me
Just my username. Would be easy for anyone.

I have unfortunately removed the message where it's written, so I apologize because I don't know.

Why I Joined
Mainly because I hope there are some people who are interested in some decent RPs.

Gaian Age
86 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
"RP for Series/Fandom/Miscellaneous" I think.

About me
There isn't much to tell about me, other than I am very picky out my Role-Plays. e n e;

Secret Code
ET

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 am

What to call me
Chi

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
Because i love fantasy and I like guilds with variety and community.

Gaian Age
I had an account about 3 years ago but I lost the info and cant get into the email. So My new age is 44 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy or love I suppose.
About me
Well I am 18. I love to draw. I have my first job so I am working at that. Um. quite honestly. I am really really shy. I have a hard time including people so I usually need someone to reach out to me. I love flightrising a LOT. Breeding taking care of dragons its fun. I have the same username there. I really like female characters. I play D and D and love it! I'm nervous about roleplaying again because I haven't in a long time. I want to make some friends and some awesome characters. 3nodding

Secret Code
RE? First and last letter right?

Rainbowchibee

Rona Saan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:23 am

What to call me
Rona will do just fine.

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
I really miss RPing and the creativity it brings. I sought out a guild for the purpose of getting back into it and found this one.

Gaian Age
I have been a member on Gaia for 8 years now. So about 2920 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy.

About me
I am 21 years old, I'm happily married, and I have a son. My husband and my son are Samoan, therefore I live the culture and I speak the language. I am a stay at home mom, which in and of itself is a career, however, I will have plenty of time to remain active in the forums that I join. I play rugby, and I love it. My position is a lock, if you are into the sport. My family and I plan to visit the island of Samoa soon, and it's going to be fantastic. I'm also a writer and am actually in the middle of having one of my books published.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm

What to call me
Either Moraza or Darkheart is fine. If you would like to address me by some other nickname, please ask first.

I've left and rejoined the guild a few times in the past. I do not possess any records of when I originally joined the guild or who accepted me. I know I started Gaia sometime in 2007 and if I did not originally join the guild in 2007 It would have been in 2008. I feel old right now.

Why I Joined
Seeing as I have been a on-and-off member for quite some time, It is more a question of why I am returning. I guess it is for nostalgia and a possible return to my roots you could say. More relevantly, this post is a deceleration of intent to those that may remember me. A showing that I wish to become a part of the community once more.

Gaian Age
As of this posting 2659 days. As I said, 2007. And I still feel old.

Predicted Favorite Forum
To paraphrase Rocky Balboa, "When you stay in a place long enough, you become that place." And I am very much a piece of the Series Subforum, even if it and its name has changed since our glory days.

About me
I've kinda been doing that this whole time, but a little more elaboration wouldn't hurt. I am old member of the Guild, back to what I see as the "Glory Days" of Gaia and this guild. I am a twice former Crew member and my name was attached to quite a few forums as a mod back in the day. My Series Subforum still holds a few artifacts from that era. I may at some point recite stories of my own perceived successes and failures as a mod, but not now. At this point I merely wish to announce I am back, I wish to stay, and that if the Overlords would want or have me, I would love to ascend to Crew again. That being said, it is only a playful remake, not an intention to usurp or revolt.

Secret Code
TM......though I think this system could be better.

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:53 pm

What to call me Touketsu or Makai

Who Accepted my Application WitchAlchemist.

Why I Joined Because i wanted to roleplay

Gaian Age 1452 days

Predicted Favorite Forum Hard to say, science fiction to maybe violent ones, may occasionally try out a love one who knows.

About me
Im a gamer and play a lot of games when i can, but at the moment seemed like i could role play for a while, and this seemed like a place i havent role-played in a little bit but then again role-playing is all i do, Grammar might get jumbled with some miss spells but that is human nature.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 pm
Hello! My name is Ann, as you may call me. Thanks for accepting! I've been so busy with work lately whee  

I Love Lucy Too

Bashful Friend

7,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:07 pm
I Love Lucy Too
Hello! My name is Ann, as you may call me. Thanks for accepting! I've been so busy with work lately whee

Hey Ann, if you're looking for any roleplays to join, let me know. I'm starting something up soon and looking for input from people, so new players would be an awesome help to me! Just let me know if you're interested at all.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games