Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Wondering | Thoughts: Is he telling the truth?

User Image Marie didn't know whether to believe him or not. If he was lying and she fell for it, she'd be a pawn in his sick game of chess. If he was telling the truth and she believed it, she'd be a wreck and probably end up dead. Her eyes were watery and had a tinge of red in them. She looked up at the old man and said,"I came here to help a girl get her sister back, a treasure I never had. I am to complete this and make sure all of my friends come back safe. And maybe, just maybe, if we can defeat this Vincent fellow, I'll live a semi-normal life again. And maybe if I see you again, we'll have a proper fight, one where I'm not lying on the ground wondering if you're going to destroy me. And maybe your soul will move on afterwards, and be happy".

Marie had wondered why he stayed with Vincent. Friendship is a big deal, but, wouldn't a soul want to be at peace someday. Maybe this man has nothing left to look forward to in the after life, maybe he's just an old geyser who'll be an old geyser until the day this world ends she thought in her mind. The thought of wandering the earth alone sadened her, but kept it to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 pm
The old man sighed shaking his head.

"None of you understand...Vincent can't be conquered by any of you..not until he sees it and wishes for it. You foolish among the living just don't understand what we are doing...you will..in the end..see that Vincent isn't so evil."he said gently.

Cross stayed behind shadow..but his pace was evened.

"I don't want to risk anything here..so don't rush this."he said softly.

"He'll have someone waiting on us.."he said moaning in annoyance.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 am
"No comment. With what Ive seen so far, it wouldn't surprise me", said Shadow as he continues to walk on. The sound of mice and hollow footsteps echo through the tunnel. "So what your story?", Shadow asked cross.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 am
Cross sighed.

"Its...complex I'm afraid. I don't have that much to tell..I was married..before I was experimented on..and of course when Prophecy got turned on..my wife was murdered.and they tried to kill me. And its all developed into this."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am
From the way Cross explain his situation, he sounded like he had difficulty getting everything out. Thats when he realized, there was more to his problem than meet the eye. He makes a long sigh and shakes his head, since he was familiar to that unsure tone in his voice. "You cant remember much, can you?", said Shadow in a quiet tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am
Cross shook his head coughing a bit.

"When Vincent and me fought the first time..I gained bits of it..everytime i've confronted him..i remember more."he admitted sighing.'

Vincent shook his head sighing he put a hand on Luna. They went threw the roof..landing gently on it..Luna didn't get hit as Vincent's wings protected her. He sighed.

"Please forgive me for what I'm going to do."he said gently putting her down he got close to the edge starring out blankly..but dark matter separated her from him..she wouldn't be attacking him yet.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna just stared up at the sky, not paying much attention to whatever Vincent was planning to do. "You're forgiven. It's not like you're the reason I'm here. I'm the only one to blame for that. I've always been so careful who to trust. Been that way my entire life up until the day Nyx found Cross. I know it's probably a hurtful thing to say but maybe if I hadn't trusted him so easily or just ran away and took Nyx with me, I wouldn't be in this mess." she said with a soft chuckle, not really caring if he could hear her or not. "There's one thing I do know though. I'm kind of glad my crazy sister bumped into Cross that day. And I'm glad I did trust him. Even if it made me end up here. I guess I'm saying, it was all worth it." she said before she sighed. "Whatever your going to do, just get it over with already ok." she said as her smiled faded. Nyx put her fingers to her lips and whistled. She kept whistling until someone would hear her and hopefully help her get out. The spirit she sent after Shadow and Cross decided to try to save her himself. The poor spirit lost his life as soon as he touched the gate and she wasn't fast enough to stop him. So now, all she could do was whistle and wait for someone to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

"Hmm, i see", said Shadow as he continued to walk on silently. The very subject had his mind in completely focused on his true primary goal and the sudden dream he's been having of someone reaching out to him and bits of his experimenting. The very feeling he got began to stir up something inside him. At first it was out of desperate curiosity that he wanted to find the truth. But now, thinking about it began to make his blood biols as he silently tightens his fist to were the squeeze between the leather of his gloves echoed in the tunnels. Especially with the thoughts of Vincent killing Jason and Chris without remorse and the thought of that man he he saw in his dream with the malicious grin. But then, his mind settled when he thought about that girl he saw in his dream. Her kindness began to lead his thoughts to Marie, the little girl he met, Nyx, Luna , Abyss, and Cross. At that moment, Shadows sudden quiet irritation settled as he stops and sighs shaking his head. Without looking back, a strange question passes his lips,"Hey Cross. Whats it.....like having someone you care for". Shadow doesn't know why he wanted to ask such a question, but he remains were he is facing down the path with out turning to Cross. "Look...dont take this the wrong way. I'm just curious", he said in a silent distant tone.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Confused | Thoughts: If he's not so evil, why are trying to destroy him...?

User Image

Marie thought hard about what he said. I understand that Vincent took someone, but has he murdered any of my friends? No. Did he do something to wrong me? No. Then why am I fighting here today? I know its to rescue someone, but, is that it? Maybe I should reconsider fighting against these people. Or I could figure out why Vincent is such a bad person....or isn't one she debated in her mind. Her eyes fell upon the old man's face again. She lowered her eyes and asked,
"Why do you say his intentions aren't for the worse? Has he done things to prove otherwise? Or is it just that you're misleading me into trickery?". She rose her eyes to his to try and read him to see if he'd lie or tell the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 pm
The old man scoffed.

"If Vincent truly was as evil as you assume..would I even be talking to you? I'd have orders to kill you on this spot. Luna the girl your here to save? She would also be long dead..and so would Cross's little undead girlfriend Nyx."he scoffed.

Cross sighed.

"Its the greatest feeling in the world. You'll do anything t keep that feeling Shadow. As I have now."he said and he put his hands in his pockets..walking slowly into a long corridor. He felt Vincent's presence from the roof..and he felt Luna's presence near his. He also felt anothers..his eyes darted across the room.whatever it was..he couldn't see it himself.

"We aren't alone anymore."he said gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

"Anything to keep it?", thought Shadow as he looked distantly for a moment remembering the moment the girl he saw in his dream crying and reaching for him. He looks at one of his claws as a reminder of all the time he spent slaughtering hunters and soldiers in the military. At times, he even remembered killing hunted as well. And thats when he gripped his hand and whispers to himself,"No.....not like this. I cant be that way.". Shadow began to sense a warped presence close by. "I know, I sense it to", he answers Cross in a whisper.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm
Cross nodded and he sighed going forward in an instant..behind him formed Jackle. Jackle sighed putting his hands in his pocket.

"Hello Shadow."he said softly.

Cross couldn't look back as a black gate of matter dropped behind him..he growled in annoyance but kept going.

"I swear Shadow..you better follow your promise."he muttered.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 pm
Shadow was caught off guard as a black gate cut him off from Cross. "Just move your a**. I'll catch up", Shadow answers back knowing he has to keep his promise. Facing Jackle, he cocks his rifle and tightens his fist. "So what was it that Vincent calls you? Jackass?", Shadow cracks a joke with a smirk. He stares down Jackle, know that theyre may be a possibility he was there to hold him off. After his last fight with Chris, he was highly aware of the tactic, divide and conquer.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:04 pm
Jackle sighed and looked at his hands after pulling them out.

"Look kid..Nyx is trapped..your nature girl is paralyzed and talking to our old friend. You and Cross where the only ones truly...threatening. Vincent only likes to deal with one problem at a time."he said softly and pulled out two katanas from his sheaths on his back.

"I'm not just here to hold you boy..you know that."he said gently and smirked.

"I'm not as..distant as my friend Chris was."he said scoffing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Shadow wolf ears twitched in irritation as his aura began to emit from him. In which, it was not a good sign. The sound of Jackle's words and the sight of his smirk made Shadow silent for a moment as he smirked quietly looking down at his feet. "Distant? No...your just as annoying.", he whispers silently as he rushes straight at him, appearing he was just recklessly charging in. If Jackles where to swing at him, the blades would go through him like a mirage and Shadow disappears from his sight. After a moment of silence and Shadow's presence very well hidden, Jackle could feel a barrel pressing against the back of his head with a head click. How did Shadow gain such tremendous speed? Even when his power raising, he has never shown it earlier. What could have caused Shadow's sudden increase in power at such a low level state? "Where are they?", Shadow whispers in serious dark tone. Apparently, Shadow now wants to skip that talk and get down to business.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games