Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:59 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
Neko Queen Nala
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: eve
Level: 60
Personality: She is often calm and friendly to anyone though is a bit careful when she meets new people. Not the type to attack unless attacked first.
Other info: Once had a trainer who left her a collar with a rare blue gem on it. unlike normal espeon she can use 1 move from each of her forms they are. Umbreons shadow ball, jolteons thunder fang, glaceons icebeam,leafeons leafblade, vaporeons hydropump, flareons flamethrower, espeons psybeam and eevees quick attack.

((Isn't that Godmodding a bit?))

((I thought this would come up so before i posted it i pmed the profile to the owner of the rp she oked it and then i posted it. It realy is not god moding since they are just moves she can use and the owner even said in the rules a pokemon can know more then 4 moves.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 am
Acidburn95
( hey, what did you use for the furry look? I can't find anything that works for my avitar XD)

if you are speaking to me i used Elven Ears (Feline)for the ears, Western Zodiac (Tail of leo) for the tail and Superior Form (feline skin) to get the fur covered look. They do cost alot. (the whole thing sells for a bit more then 146k. according to the tektek i did with only these items.)  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 am
" The Moss is called pearl moss cus it glimmers a bit"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm
Oh, um, o-ok

* I flip over and pin down flora*
n-now I have YOU!

* I blush*
y-your it!
* I dash off into the forest laughing abit*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 pm
The Final Kira
Kiba left the new home, he and the other water pokemon created, and wandered around for food. He found an Oran Berry bush and started to eat from it.

Eevee awakes to the sound of a vaporeon eating from the oran berrie bush she was sleeping in. She stands up slowly and uses quick attack runs around kiba to make sure she puts some space bewteen them. "Hello." Eve said calmly as she stoped and faced kiba.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Sakkaku looked at the two Eeveeloutions run off and smiled. "Ah, the joys of youth" she sighed. She walked back into her cave and looked at the Zoura that slept peacefully, wondering just what to do with him.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Kiba stopped eating to find that an Eevee was talking to him. "Hey...where's your family?" He said, as he knocked down more berries and started to eat. "Or better yet, why are you out here alone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm
The Final Kira
Kiba stopped eating to find that an Eevee was talking to him. "Hey...where's your family?" He said, as he knocked down more berries and started to eat. "Or better yet, why are you out here alone?"

"No idea where they are.I haven't seen any of them in over 10 years." Eve said as she used psy beam to knock a oran berrie down and ice beam to freeze a path to her. The berrie stoped right at her feet. "What about you?" she asked before takeing a bite of the berrie.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm
"Like my family cared about me...from the moment of my birth, I was always raised by a human...up to four years ago... God how I hate humans." He said, eating his berries.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:19 pm
"Please do not say that. "Not all humans are bad the one that cought me died protecting me." Eve said finshing her berrie. "Sorry to hear you where raised by by a bad human." Eve said as she walked next to him. "I have a idea since neathere one of us have a family or friends how about we stay togthere and help each other." Eve said in a calm tone as she sat down next to kiba.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:27 pm
"Well, there's no way you can enter my home. It's a cave underwater and unless you can breathe it, you'll die before entering it." He simply said as he looked at the little Eevee.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm
"What if i used my icebeam to freeze enough water around me to make a air bubble. If you could push me i should be fine as long as your home is not filled with water as well." Eve said remembering that she had to do the same thing with her trainer once.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:00 pm
"Yea, but do that in my home and you can never leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm
"Why is that?" Eve asked as she steped away and took aim at a apple. when she was in just the right spot she used psybeam to knock it down. What would happen if i used icebeam inside your place?" She added as the apple fell from branch to branch slowing down untill it landed right in front of kiba.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 pm
"Because the opening is big enough to fit me, It's meant to be a place for me, you should try Luna, I bet she would be happy to help you."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff