Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am
iStoleYurVamps
Inu-Mitsu

"Year one yup~" Charlie put his hands on his hips and puffed his chest out proudly, "But I been here a while. Almost a year two?" The demon scratched his head and made a face. Sure he was almost there right? Right?

"Uhh.. Yeah. I think I'm ready to go. What about you whitey?" He raised a brow at Mitsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 am
Junko paused a moment, looking unsure. Where was Hel's room aga--oh! Right, right. She remembered. She didn't realize the ghoul's excitement was about working specifically with a reaper, not just with Junko. Oh she would feel bad when she disappointed her. "An hour? Um..okay! Is it okay if I bring Sayuri? I have to take her for walks and..stuff..." But Hel was already leaving.

Oh dear. Junko picked up her jar of dust bunnies and looked down at the happy family. Hopefully it would be okay to bring Sayuri. Please oh please. Junko looked around to see who else had found their partners, humming quietly. She only had an hour. She'd have to hurry. "I wonder what you guys will show me~." Junko mused down at the jar, walking out and doing her best not to disturb the happy dust bunny family.

(Junko has left)  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm
nekoluch

"Y' did a better job at catching 'em than I did," Tro assured Lattice. The objective was simply to jar them. Savage didn't specify what state they had to be in, after all.

When it was announced they'd be partnered up, Petro's square-root brows knitted together. He wasn't certain who Levi was, not having been formally introduced to the tatzel. When the tailed ghoul approached him, he realized who she was. He knew her first as the ghoul who held that arm-wrestling competition (that those Candlejacking gnomes kept ruining) and then briefly from the floresctival. Damn, he'd made a ghoul have to come to him. That wasn't very good conduct on his part.

"'S good to finally know y'r name," he grinned sheepishly at her. "And thanks for helping Lattice out earlier." Speaking of the engraver, from the corner of his eye, he briefly looked towards Seiji, just to make note who the blind ghoul's partner was. Ah, he recognized him from Bruteball Signups and felt more at ease.

Now completely focusing on Levi, he gestured they step outside the classroom to better talk about their assignment.

-------------------------

kalindara

Legs was unaware who her partner was. Not because she couldn't read, she could. Somehow. Despite lacking eyes. And her upper half but that might be the FEAR of her kind doing the work. Legs didn't know who her partner was because she wasn't anywhere near the list Savage had made. However, she did hear someone call for her. Er, rather, all of her.

Tess had gone to see the list. What else was there for her to do? Everyone had started pairing up soon afterward and she didn't want to be in the classroom any longer than necessary. She needed to change her clothes or she'll catch her life of cold! The winged vampire had no clue who this Aurian was. Up until a female reaper called out her name.

From one end of the room, Legs sauntered. From the other, Tess flew. Lower half and Upper half were converging towards the spot Aurian was.

It was Tess who waved and spoke first, "It seems we're paired up. Um, call me Tess. She," she gestured with annoyance at the pair of legs with one foot tapping impatiently, "Is Legs. Pleasure to make your acquaintance," the second year smiled and politely offered her hand. "I-if it's not too much to ask, could I change out of these damp clothes before we get started on our work?"

((sn: randonimity
Tro and Tess are exiting))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm
Sosiqui

Malodore was also peering around, trying to see if anyone looked like a Willow... and was somewhat surprised when its name came from a ghoul that looked more like a tiger than a tree. How very odd. "I'm Malodore - you are Willow?" it said, getting up from its desk.

((Mini SN: Sosiqui))

The ghould nodded at the question with a slight smile, "Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you Malodore." She'd seen the plague doctor before at the florestival she thought, and probably at open house near the pastry cat booth but they never got so far as to a greeting.

She looked around holding on to her jar of dust bunnies. Shifting slightly, "Where do you think the best place to do the uh... homework would be? Outside maybe?" Ah homework, how Willow wished she'd had tasks like this when she was learning from her parents. Granted no sooner had the ghoul suggested outside she started wondering about the possibilities the creature would run off if they took it out of the jar.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm
LP

"A pleasure," Malodore said politely, then looked down at the jarred dust bunnies. "Ah... yes. I believe so. I would rather not take them into my room. They might get out and... ah... breed."

That last was spoken in a low, vaguely disgusted tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:48 pm
Sosiqui

Willow couldn't help but giggle at the thought of dust bunnies everywhere. "Mm. We couldn't have that, and I wouldn't want to see what they'd do to my room if they got loose and were hungry."

She had seen regular rabbit mini-pets eat grass, and flowers, and those sorts of things. She'd hope these wouldn't or they'd probably ruin the work she'd put into her room since she'd moved in.

There was a nod, "So when's a good time to do this? Later today perhaps" She asked curiously, outside had been confirmed but she wasn't sure if today or another day was good for Malodore.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:55 pm
LP

The plague doctor nodded. "Indeed so - the sooner the better, with homework." It was cautiously pleased; being willing to get things done rather than procrastinate was an admirable trait in a homework partner. "Perhaps we could meet in an hour or so, outside your dormitory? You are a..." Hm. "... Ghost, yes?"

Cautious guess was cautious.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm
Quote:
iStoleYurVamps

Quote:
Chobi_Chocobo

Mitsu's eyes lit up behind her mask. The siren seemed very nice indeed. "Y..yes I am a year one. I haven't been here long." Mitsu admitted. The room was starting to quickly empty though now that class was over. They should probably follow suit.

"Yes, perhaps we should..." Whitey? One of Mitsu's ears drooped while the other stayed perked in an almost questioning manner. Though, the small ghoul couldn't deny her whiteness in this situation. "...should go." She continued looking back to the siren. "Yes, I'm ready, Charlie."

With her things in her arms Mitsu made her way toward the door to leave. They would have to get together and plan on a place to meet up to do their homework. The lycan had to wonder what could be learned from dust bunnies.

((Exit))  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:29 pm
Sosiqui

Willow nodded in agreement, anything that was work was best done with sooner rather than later, less it be forgotten about. That also left time to explore and hopefully not get lost in the process. Granted Willow was also about the learning experience and she sort of hoped Malodore didn't mind someone stumbling a bit while learning the ropes.

"Outside my dormitory would be fine." She said with a nod as Malodore said in about an hour, she beamed, "And yes... I'm a ghost." She said with a pause, use to being able to say sir or ma'am but she wasn't quite sure what Malodore was and didn't really want to ask what would be proper to call it in a room full of people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 pm
poke mattix

"Thank you!" The Baku grinned when the two of them exchanged numbers, tucking the phone away. A quick glance at the clock determined that she would have to leave soon, if she wanted to make it to the other plans she had that day. Looking towards Astra apologetically, Xiu directed a little bow in the ghoul's direction.

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go now! But...I'll text you tonight, and we can plan a time, okay?" She really was excited to start, though! Perhaps she and Astra would end up becoming friends? She certainly hoped so, at least.

Moving back to her desk, she hastily scrambled to gather up all of her objects. Before she left the room, she waved to her new partner and her friends in the class, and then head out.

(( Xiu is exiting! <3 ))

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 am
Kaiyumi

Feeling a little disappointed that Xiu had to leave so soon, Astra soon chased those feelings away. She would get to see her again soon anyway, so she nodded. "Of course!" She replied, and waved as the ghoul left the room, leaving her and her new 'companion' to stare at each other...well, she stared. The bunny just glared at her.

Not for long, as Astra realized she needed to go and do some things herself, so she picked up her belongings, and ventured out the door

((Astra is exiting!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am
LP

"Of course - I must hurry back and tend to a few things first, but I will meet you there, and then." Malodore nodded politely to Willow, then hurried out. If that flask boiled over... well...

((Malodore is exiting~))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am
Ah- gosh darn 'in a ditch-... ain't I never introduced maself? Now where'd ma manners go off ta. She was usually pretty good with at least keeping that habit when it came to good manners, but she still slipped up from time to time, it seemed. Nah~ didn't do much. Boil had it comin'. Levi snickered to Tro at the mention of Lattice's little mishap earlier.

The tatzel took up Tro's offer to step outside and followed the boil so they could get the ball rolling on discussing their assignment.

((Levi is exiting))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 am
She was sort of daydreaming, only half-listening to what the professor was saying as she stared at the fluffy dust bunnies in their jar. She only perked up when she realized that they had an assignment to do - a paired assignment - and that her partner was someone she was not familiar with; the only think she knew about West, was that he was the resident wrath demon.

Oh, and that he dressed like a pirate some times.

Picking up her jar for assignment purposes, she tapped it gently before looking around the quickly emptying classroom for any signs of the red-haired demon... Then again, if she couldn't find him, she could always try looking around the dorms instead.

[SN: Dragain]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm
His query was answered by a reaper. “Nice to meet you, Mot.” Merope replied with a responding nod of his own, looking him up and down. He couldn’t place the reaper anywhere, or at least he didn’t come to mind right away. Had he met him before? Most likely not.

“I’m Merope -- nice hat, by the way.” He paused, adding, “Nice hat. Are you good to meet up later at the pool to do... er... whatever we need to do?” He waved vaguely at the dust bunny jars, adding, “I guess we can meet at the pool? I have a couple ideas that should be entertaining, if a bit wet. Might wanna bring your swimsuit in case you’re up for a quick dip.”  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff