Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:04 pm
Alan looked down at her before giving another sigh.
"That does it..." he grunted before taking ahold of her and lifting her up and sitting her between his legs on the couch, just like yesterday.

Unlike last time, where he fondled her, he gave her a large hug, his chin resting to the right of her head on her shoulder.

Nothing else seemed to be comforting her...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm
"Leave me alone." Abagail whined as Alan grabbed onto her. Again, she put up no kind of fight as she was moved into his lap. And like before, she expected to be molested.

She was a bit surprised as he hugged her, and looked awkwardly around the room. Why the Hell did he suddenly start caring..?

"I'm fine." She sighed, turning her head slightly to look at him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm
"No. You're not." Alan replied as he turned her around to face her.
"I know you're hurting, and I know I'm not one you probably expect to care. But I am here, so you can just deal with it."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:25 pm
"Why did you even hire those people to look into my life?" Abagail asked dully, though her eyes were still showing her hurt and sadness.

"It's nothing special, clearly. There was no point in looking."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 pm
"I've done it for all of the slaves here." Alan sighed, staring into her eyes.
"It's so I know whether or not they should go back to their lives....Anyone else..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 pm
"And what about people who don't even have themselves?" She asked with a heavy sigh, referring to the slavery of herself and others, since they were now seen as stock. Slaves had no control (or weren't suppose to) over their own lives. That control belonged to their masters.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm
"I give them a home. A family." Alan replied, still looking her in the eyes, as to show he wasn't lying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 pm
"But a family is... Parents, siblings..." Abagail lightly argued, finally looking away from Alan as she struggled to think. It was hard to say what family was when one never had it in the first place.

"We're slaves, and you buy and sell us..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm
"No one is sold here, Abagail." Alan replied as he picked her up again and placed her on the couch, now next to him.
"A family can be anything. Just like a home."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm
Abagail grew quiet as she started to think. So often she heard, Home is where your heart is, but she never quite understood the meaning. Home was where your family was, because one was suppose to love their family, and family was always your parents and siblings.

But, where was her heart..? Right now, broken and shattered in many throbbing and crying pieces, but as she looked back, Abagail couldn't exactly say where it had been beforehand. She told herself it was her parents' house, but it didn't feel quite right. It was like a puzzle piece that didn't fit completely.

So where did that leave her..?

"What about those who do have homes and families? What do you with them?" She asked, trying to distract herself from her own lack of home and family.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 pm
"I have the tattoo removed and send them back home." Alan replied as he looked over at her.
"Abagail...I didn't want you to find that out..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am
Looks like you're stuck being owned, like a dog... Abagail told herself after Alan's reply, sighing heavily to herself.

"Why?" She looked to him, after he confessed she wasn't suppose to know. "It's not a big deal, or anything.. Just a letter about how I have nothing, and I've been lying to myself my whole life."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am
"Because it makes you act like this." Alan replied, hugging her again.
This seemed to be the only thing that worked..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 pm
"I'm the same person... Just a little sad right now." Abagail sighed, not bothering to shoo him off as he hugged her again.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm
"A LITTLE?" Alan asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her, releasing her, his hands now on her shoulders.
"You'd make CATHOLICS kill themselves with how you were acting.."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games