Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm
"I suppose." He shrugged, heading for the door.

"And that was just to get into the military? How about when you were assigned to guard Kim?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm
"That was actually a little bit easier since I've proved my loyalty way before then. Proved it so much that the president still seems to trust me at least. That is all that matters to me really," he replied. "Besides, Sergeants are the coolest guys in the military, right?" he asked with a smile. "Don't tell the Major I said that."

Marie waited for Ben to take the lead before following him. She obviously had no idea where Azm went.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:20 pm
"Your secret is safe with me." He chuckled, rolling his eyes at Azm's joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm
Azm smiled. "We about there?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 am
"Just right here." Ben pointed to a door on their right, as Niles and Marie showed up.

"Quick question." Niles started, gesturing to Marie.

"Should she wear some body armor for this or not?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm
The drives in Azm's head clicked for a moment. "It's up to her. They wouldn't be actively searching for something like that, and you can barely tell the light flack jackets are even there," he replied. "Would do more good then harm if your contact has backup."
"I hadn't thought about him having back up. If he does I've never seen them," she replied.
"If it were me... I'd have backup."
"Armored it is then," Marie said with a nod.
"Good, Let's get going then..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm
Niles just grinned as he looked to Marie.

"Told you. No one will see that armor you're wearing."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm
Azm walked into the Garage and picked out a hummer that didn't look too beat to hell.

Marie nodded in response. "Yea, yea.. just being cautious," she said before following Azm.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 am
"I know. But I wasn't going to let you walk out anyway without armor. Even if I had to tie your hands so you wouldn't take it off." Niles chuckled as he and Ben followed Azm into the garage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Marie smiled. "You wouldn't have been able to tie me down," she replied. "But I do appreciate the thought."

Azm walked around to the driver's side and hopped in. It started up easy enough but he wouldn't be able to go anywhere until they got a key for the device attached to the steering wheel. He checked the number on the lock before leaving the vehicle and heading over to the desk, a grizzled old sergeant watched him approach from the other side of desk. After telling him the number the sergeant gave him a key to the lock.
"Just set it and the key next to the parking space and someone will pick it up later," he said after giving Azm the key.
Azm nodded before heading back to the hummer. He got back int he driver seat, unlocked the device, then dropped it int he ground outside the door far enough away so he wouldn't run it over as he left.
By the time Azm was done with all that Marie was already sitting in the back and waiting.

((actually had to look this one up. they either padlock doors, chain them to something, or chain/ fasten lock the steering wheels.))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:19 pm
((Less risk of someone stealing sensitive materials and information.))

Ben and Niles had also climbed into the Hummer, waiting patiently as Azm unlocked it so they were clear to go.

"Plese dont mind the hassle." Ben sighed. "It's from the older days. Ain't much use against an android, but it's a habit we're keeping."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 pm
((It apparently was more an issue of idiots losing ignition keys. Losing something like that in a battle is how people die.))

"I'm used to it," Azm replied as he started to drive out of the lot. "I've been around long enough."
"So... Marie. Where are we headed exactly?"

A couple hours and a drive across to the edge of D.C. later.

"Here, pull into this alleyway," Marie said as she leaded forward so Azm could see where she was pointing. "And turn you lights off as you do so."
Azm nodded and did as she suggested. Stopping once the hummer was far enough into the shadows. It was dark out now, almost 9:30 pm.
"This building to our right is abandoned and gives a pretty good vantage point from where I'll be meeting this android agent. Get to the north side of this building on the top floor. The shot you guys need to make is about 500 yards away. No radio, at all, ever. They'll hack into it immediately. Take your shots as soon as I stab him with this," she explained as she pulled out a small knife attached to what looked like parts from an emp grenade that have been welded and soldered in place. "Aim for the neck. Once he goes down I'll do the rest, but we'll need to get out of here as quickly as possible. So once your shots are fired book it to the hummer and come get me. By the time you get there I should have what we need."
Azm nodded, grabbing Kim's rifle and his own SMG before getting out of the hummer.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 am
((Yup.
And sorry for my short post. This house chaos is driving me nuts and sleepy.))

"Understood." Ben nodded as he and Niles exited the vehicle, armed with high powered rifles.

"Be careful out there ma'am." They both added as they went into the abandoned buidling to get into position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am
Marie nodded as the two left, then started down the alleyway.
Azm was just ahead of Ben and Niles. The building looked like it used to be an apartment complex. Azm quickly found the stairs and started heading up.

Marie walked through alleyway and across the street to a building directly across from the old apartment complex. After a couple knocks on the door it swung open violently.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" a voice yelled.
"Trying to capture the presidents daughter," Marie replied calmly. "Apparently you already had that situation under control a long time ago," she added.
A very old looking android shambled out of the doorway, wearing what looked like bits of torn cloth. "When you didn't make the ride back with the human lieutenant we figured you'd been slain by her body guard."
"No, he took care of that before I managed to get close to them," she replied. "What happens now?"
The android thought about this for a moment. "Hmmm..." he said to himself, looking away from Marie. "We do ne-"
Marie didn't let the Android finish his sentence before stabbing the knife she'd made into the side of his head, then kicking him into the wall. The knife activated as soon as it hit.
Azm fired as soon as the Android was kicked away from Marie.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am
Once Marie had stabbed the android, the SEALs opened fie at the base of it's neck, focusing more on severing the head than possibly preserving the android's life.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games