Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm
"You know," started Dominick as he finger-combed Xaene's silky hair, "when we first met, all I expected was a one-night-stand. Nothing even close to this. Falling for you slapped me in the face, but I'm glad it did."
Arwen inspected the pins, then pulled the dark purple, dark blue, and clear ones from his hands. "Mummy would've picked the emerald and ruby ones. Those are her favorite shades, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm
"heh... i was the same way...." Xaene chuckled softly. "but yeah... definitely glad it happened." he hummed, his eyes glowing softly
"hm... i'll keep that in mind for when i play with her hair." Alexander smiled and lightly slid the pins into place. "sorry if this hurts you little princess." he sighed, pushing a pin into a tight area before smiling. "there we go, all done!" he hummed, using his ice breath to create a small mirror so she could see her new hairstyle.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm
"Thank God we were both wrong," he breathed.
She gasped, smiling. "I love it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm
"so am i." Xaene smiled and kissed him softly. "so... ready to tell everyone? because Myka has something she wants to tell you." he hummed softly, looking at a text from his brother.
"glad you like it, princess." Alexander hummed and gave her a small hug. "hm... do you think your mother would let me play with her hair?"
Myrek gave a sigh as he flew back into the room, cruling around drake's shoulders. "the angel insisted on coming here.... i couldn't get him to say no."
"hm... at least you told him... what happened after was not for you to decide, Myrek. that was up to him." drake murmured, lightly petting the small dragon.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm
"Hm, I wonder what's wrong," muttered Dom as he sat up.
Arwen nodded. "Probably. Mummy loves it when people play with her hair. And look, she's waking up now. Hello Mummy!"
Myla rubbed her eyes, smiling. "Hello, Angel."
"Can Alex play with your hair?"
She sighed, then nodded. "Of course."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 pm
"its nothing wrong." Xaene smiled and gave him a small kiss. "seriously though... lets go out there." he hummed softly.
"oh yay~! that's wonderful!!!" Alex grinned, clapping his hands like a little girl might. "oh, first off... do you like the little princess's hair?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm
He groaned. "Ok, fine." Standing, the heir slid his clothes on slowly.
Myka giggled. "I love it. She looks like, well, a princess!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
"i thought you'd be excited to tell them about the wedding" Xaene pouted lightly as he watched Dominick.
"oh good, i was hoping you would. i want to do yours in a similar way." Alex smiled at her, his eyes glimmering happily.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm
"I am," he insisted. "I just find staying in bed with you to be more fun."
Myka kissed Arwen's cheek, then nodded at Alex. "I'd love that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm
"heh...s-sorry... but we've been hiding from everyone... and doing a lot of that.... but we can always return to it later." he smiled, a vibrant pink decorating his cheeks as he slipped into his clothing. "right now... i really want to tell people we're getting married... because if i don't... it might just explode out of me.." he smiled and hugged his fiance.
"alrighty then~!" Alex grinned and moved over to her. "it might be a bit... more fancy then hers though..." he chuckled and started to comb through her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm
Dominick pulled Xaene by his hips over to him, the heir's bare chest hitting Xaene's back. "You promise we can come back after we tell them?" he asked before lowering his lips to the skin right behind and below Xaene's ear.
"I leave myself completely in your capable hands." Myka sat on the edge of the couch, her back straight and her body still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm
"i promise." Xaene smiled, his cheeks flaring up brightly as he felt dominick's lips so close to his neck.
"thank you~" Alex hummed softly, already getting started as he pulled her hair into a bun similar to how he'd done with Arwen, only there was more hair hanging out of the top.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm
Smirking, Dominick pulled away, buttoning his shirt up half-way. "Let's get going then." Pulling Xaene by his hand out the door, he kisses his fiance's temple, grinning at the people in the room. "We have an announcement."
"Really?" called Myka from the couch.
"Oh, can it wait until her hair's done?" he asked Xaene. "She'll pounce on us before he can finish."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm
"of course it can wait until then." Xaene chuckled softly, kissing his loves lips with a smile on his face.
"thank you both!!!" Alex called to them as he continued his work on Myka's curls, trying to get them just right.
"it might be a few minutes... you know how he is when he gets to play with long hair." Drake chuckled softly as he watched his son play with Myka's hair  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm
Dominick wrapped an arm around his lover's waist, their hips touching. "We can wait."
"Oh Drake, I almost forgot you're here. Sorry," gushed Myka. "Does Damian know I'm here?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games