Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed and covered my face with my hands ,"Don't say that kind of stuff out loud!" Shigure froze and looked at you, "s**t! You two really ******** up! What are you going to do if Yuki's preg?"

"uhhh An aborsion.." I said as I looked around... "Ah.. But it felt so ******** good.." But then got wacked by you on the head.. "H-Hey what was that for sisy rat boy?"

"What makes you think that I'd want to get rid of the baby?" I asked wacking you in the head.

Looks at you.. "W-Wait.. Ya want to keep the baby?" I blushed... "B-But.. Then he or she will be.."

"So you just wanna kill our baby?" I asked standing up, glaring at you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed and covered my face with my hands ,"Don't say that kind of stuff out loud!" Shigure froze and looked at you, "s**t! You two really ******** up! What are you going to do if Yuki's preg?"

"uhhh An aborsion.." I said as I looked around... "Ah.. But it felt so ******** good.." But then got wacked by you on the head.. "H-Hey what was that for sisy rat boy?"

"What makes you think that I'd want to get rid of the baby?" I asked wacking you in the head.

Looks at you.. "W-Wait.. Ya want to keep the baby?" I blushed... "B-But.. Then he or she will be.."

"So you just wanna kill our baby?" I asked standing up, glaring at you.

"w-Wait.. no.. I was just freaking out.. I dident knew that.." Backs away..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 am
HichiIchi

I sighed and sat back down. "I-i'm sorry. It's just the thought of something happening to our baby scared me... if I'm preg that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sighed and sat back down. "I-i'm sorry. It's just the thought of something happening to our baby scared me... if I'm preg that is."

I stoped and looked away.. "Akito.." I said under my breath..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I froze hearing that name, "H-he'll take the baby!" I started crying, leaning on your shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I froze hearing that name, "H-he'll take the baby!" I started crying, leaning on your shoulder.

"nn." I started to say somthing.. But then got up. "There's no ******** way.. That bastered will not do that thing unless I'm around you.. I will not let that aloud.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"nn." I started to say somthing.. But then got up. "There's no ******** way.. That bastered will not do that thing unless I'm around you.. I will not let that aloud.."

"W-wait? W-what?" I asked confused. I stood up beside you, noticing at Shigure left.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"W-wait? W-what?" I asked confused. I stood up beside you, noticing at Shigure left.

"I-I meant the baby.." I said blushing and sat back down fast... "I-If you want it.. T-Then its fine by me..."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 am
HichiIchi
"I-I meant the baby.." I said blushing and sat back down fast... "I-If you want it.. T-Then its fine by me..."

"Oh~" I blushed, before I frowned and ran to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I started to freak again.. But then looked at Shgreah.. "if you tell Akito.. I will hurt you.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I started to freak again.. But then looked at Shgreah.. "if you tell Akito.. I will hurt you.."

"I won't, but you know he'll find out," Shigure frowned hearing me throw up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I won't, but you know he'll find out," Shigure frowned hearing me throw up.

"I-I hope not.." I walked over to you and gently place my hands on your showder's and watched you puke..*  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am
HichiIchi
"I-I hope not.." I walked over to you and gently place my hands on your showder's and watched you puke..*

I sat back up and flushed the tolet. I glanced up at you, then I pulled my shirt up slightly, looking at my flat belly. "Do you really want it? Or are you just saying it because of me?" I asked, rubbing my belly slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sat back up and flushed the tolet. I glanced up at you, then I pulled my shirt up slightly, looking at my flat belly. "Do you really want it? Or are you just saying it because of me?" I asked, rubbing my belly slightly.

"No.. I do want it..." I blushed.. "I-I'm just afriend that.." I looked away.. "I don't want "him" to see you like this.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:02 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"No.. I do want it..." I blushed.. "I-I'm just afriend that.." I looked away.. "I don't want "him" to see you like this.."

"I'll be fine," I took your face in my hands, making you look at me. "I'll be extra careful about him, but you have to too. I don't want to go though this alone."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff