Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil: the 2nd biggest outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bubarox26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm
(ooo ok i did nit know rebbecca was he mom ok got it.)
I look at trinity well then we can still leave i was sent down to earth to protect gods children and find and kill the man who started this sh** plus we can be there to protect your mom she cant do this alone iv had dreams of this person behind it and its mor powerful than you can emagen when i find him i am to send a signal and call all the angle army to action plus no i can be with you and not git my a** chewed out by the boss for diserting the mission. so please call your mom and ask her which way she went were going with."
i look at her in a ferm stare.
"now please call her and git your stuff he go asap."
I continue to look at her waiting for aproval.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm
(Wow boo be chilled I've never seen this side of you! and hay watch it pal i don't appreciate you talking to her like that she may be yelling but she is still a lady and should be treated as such! GOT THAT BUB! i may be younger than you but i'm not scared of you! )

Noel ran his hands through her hair and smiled."Rebecca it's okay to be mad but just don't let it overshadow who you are...we can do this together,but you have to be willing to let me help......i love you and i would hate yo see you get hurt by these people. "He said hugging her and kissing her neck.  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm
(noel are you really gonna start some s**t with me boy.and im being as nice as i can at this point and time its not like im screaming at her im just staing more facts to get my point across i got more valid facts than all of you so you all should dhut it so we can continue the rp.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm
(What ever but i don't think it was cool to have your character to pretty much kill my character twice!Just saying!)  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm
(Shut the ******** up Kyran. Kira said he didn't want to do it and yet he did it because of you. I am not an angry person, it takes a lot to get me mad but you know what I am seriously pissed. This RP is screwed up. Here I will help by leaving this RP.Just say Rebecca and Trinity died or something. And back the ******** off Noel he was just helping. So shut the ******** up Kyran.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm
(Rebecca!*sigh* im out to!)  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am
(yeah dude your being an a** actual your a ******** piece of egotistical s**t who thinks he knows what's best for everyone so until you can learn to stop being a d**k how bout you just stay out I don't appreciate you talkig to my friends that way your not right about everything Wesker is dead and even if he did survive some how even he'd be crippled, pyro get out while you still can before this a** tries taking over your characters stuff too)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 am
(wow if every one is leaving thin im out to i dont think it will work if theres only two of us. so let me now if it picks back up till thin im out. peace)  

bubarox26

x_Soulless_Love_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 am
(ok once again i did what i did to mess with kira and then to help out and kinda get rid of a love triangle thing i decided to put bot kirara and kyran under enemy control so that they dont remeber what was going on.noel i killed your character once you could of easliy grabed the ax and broke it i just flew away to stop all thata so yall can get on with the real mission i havent done anything wrong just thought it would be fun to mess with kira for a lil bit then when i saw how much he really hated it.i quit.as for rebecca and noel i didnt want all the fighting and death plus it was pulling rebecca away from her primary objective so i elimnated myself from the eqaution)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:35 pm
(u assholes forgot all about me T-T u know what I wanna divorce from all of u too XD)  

pyro2473

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

kirahasthenotebook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 pm
(fine Kyran I'll give you one last chance that's it and pyro we didn't forget about you you just never responded to ne  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm
(if we are still going on with this we need to pick up in a diffrent time period cuz im lost)  

bubarox26

pyro2473

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm
kirahasthenotebook
(fine Kyran I'll give you one last chance that's it and pyro we didn't forget about you you just never responded to ne

(XD guilty XD haha I was talking to a cute person hehe ^^ now come on I'm lost to let's get this on XD make the new rp and let dex and Kai get jiggly with it again like jello XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm
(( This jiggly yum_puddi ))  

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pyro2473

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm
darkstarjaz
(( This jiggly yum_puddi ))

(u didn't get it but yep that's jiggling XD)  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff