Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 pm
As soon as the elevator reached the lobby floor, Michaela ram out, looking around. "Alcott!" she called.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm
Hearing the girl's voice, Alcott growled and plugged his free ear up with a finger and talk a little softer into the phone so his voice wouldn't be recognized.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm
After a few moments of hopeless searching, Michaela crossed her arms loosely and walked back into the awaiting elevator. "I should've known," she murmured, sniffling as the doors began to close.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 pm
Alcott noticed the elevator about to close and got up. "Thank you. Bye." he finished up his call and rushed into the elevator just as the doors closed. "Made it." he smiled softly and turned around to see... "You." he muttered with his eyes narrowed at the girl of his nightmares.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm
She gasped at his voice, her head snapping up to see him. "Alcott," she whispered, almost reaching out to him, but stopping herself. "I thought...I thought you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm
"Thought what? I left?" he glared and held up the key that shined against the light. "I had to get another room since I wasn't welcomed in my original one." he said with an icy tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm
"O-oh, I..." Holding up her own key, Michaela laughed nervously, then started playing with the small piece of antique metal. "I...um...I wanted to say...Ok, look. I have something to tell you, and it's not easy for me to admit, so...hear me out. Alcott, I'm-"

DING!!

Michaela jumped, covering her mouth in surprise. Looking at the man who had stepped in, she looked away, waiting quietly until they finally hit her floor. "Come over tomorrow morning at eight, so we can get to the next location without getting lost, ok?" she muttered to him, blushing madly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm
Alcott just stared at the panel that read what floor they were currently on, his hands in his pockets, his back leaning against the wall, and his legs crossed. "Whatever." he grunted, still plainly mad over the events of today. The poor man that entered felt like such a third wheel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm
The girl strode out of the elevator, turning back so her body faced him. Bowing her head to hide the coming tears, Michaela managed to keep the hurt out of her voice. "Goodnight, Professor Northwind," she whispered, making a 180 turn so the last thing seen as the doors closed was her young body sashaying to her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm
Alcott watched the girl go before the doors closed. He would have felt sorry for her and go after her, but he wasn't in the mood to have his actions dubbed the Devil's deeds. He closed his eyes and listened to the man beside him awkwardly cough a few times until he reached the teacher reached his floor, where he left the man to himself and entered his old room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm
Michaela flopped onto her bed, curling into a little ball. "Almost...I almost told him..." A tear fell down her eye as she flipped the tv on, skipping over 'An Affair to Remember' and settling on Ed, Ed, and Eddy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:15 pm
The room was still as clean as when he first saw it. The basic rug a hotel had with the tan color and small diamond designs, a lighter tan colored wall with white stripes, a flat screen TV attached to the wall right beside the door that led to the balcony and the hot tub. In front of them stood a kitchen filled with gadgets completely futuristic, and furniture that made one feel cozy just by staring at it littered the rooms. Past the living room and the kitchen was the bedroom, the glorious bedroom. A king-sized bed awaited Alcott, dozens of plush pillows pressed against the wall and large, warm blankets under them.
Very luxurious.
Alcott loosened his tie and plopped down on the couch, propping one leg up on the top of the couch as well as an arm. He tilted his head back on the arm rest and stared up at the chandelier-esque lights, contemplating everything. What a wild day it's been. And that's just it. A day. Imagine what he'd be like in a month.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm
A tearful nineteen year old flicked the television off, stripping her way to the bed and crawling naked under the covers. "Good night, Alcott," she whispered into the darkness, forcing herself into the darkness of sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm
Ri-i-i-i-ng! Ri-i-i-i-ng!
Five more minutes...
No....
With a groan Alcott slowly stirred and opened his eyes, a cantankerous look in his sleep-deprived face.
God, nothing was more annoying than the hotel's stupid alarm clock calls.
Ri-i-i-
"Alright, Goddammit!" cursed the man as he pulled himself off the couch to reach the phone. He answered it and growled at the perky voice that greeted him, then, after rudely hanging up - Hey, it was rude to wake him up, so he had to pay them back - Alcott walked to his closet and opened it, looking at all the lavish clothes that had stayed here when he first received them with the room. Good thing he didn't gain much weight. The only problem was that he might be a little too tall for some...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 pm
Michaela moaned Alcott's name in her sleep for the hundredth time since she'd fallen asleep and flipped onto her stomach, folding up her arms under her. The maids had brought in her newest order of clothes just an hour ago, but she didn't care. All that mattered was that Dream Alcott told her he loved her one last time and did that thing again...  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games