Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cecil hadn't expected Sawyer to kiss him so soon, let alone so... well! The blonde felt his cheeks burn both from his buzz and the heated feelings boiling up inside him. What was Sawyer talking about? He was amazing! He wasn't sure if it was because of the same buzz that goaded him to start the kiss, but Cecil was curious about how far this could go. He closed his eyes and, as he set his hands on Sawyer's shoulders he parted his lips.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

One of Sawyer's hands fell from the officer's cheek and landed at his hip, fingers lightly touching the man's torso as they went. His large hand moved slowly, wrapping around Cecil's waist and pulling him even closer as his tongue simultaneously ventured boldly into Cecil's mouth. He explored every corner, massaging the top of Cecil's mouth before wrapping around the other male's tongue and sucking lightly as he guided the tongue into his own mouth to allow the younger policeman to explore on his own. Meanwhile, both of his hands were now at Cecil's waist, thumbs gently massaging the area where the bone jutted out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Suddenly, Cecil pushed Sawyer away. He panted, one eye closed, and his tongue still hanging out a little as a string of saliva connected their mouths. If he kept going then he wouldn't be able to stop. He wasn't even sure if he could stop now, but he couldn't do anymore with his friend.
"You're... You're really good." he said after some time. He looked down. Seeing that his hands were still clutching Sawyer's chest, his blush deepened and he pulled them away. "Uh... Yeah... Yeah, you've got nothing to worry about." he said and quickly went for his wine, eager to flush his mind out. What was that just now? That was something he hadn't felt in a long time. He forgot what it was like... and how good it felt. But that only made it feel wrong.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He chuckled down at Cecil, something sparking in the back of his mind, but he'd sipped far too much brandy that night to be able to tell what it was. He kept his hands on Cecil's hips for a moment, unsure about taking them away. Before he could allow himself to lean in for another kiss, Sawyer pulled away and reached for his glass, taking a long drink before setting it down and standing up. "Thanks, you're pretty great too," he said, walking over to where the bottle was. "You're gonna make some lucky girl very happy one day. You know, at your age, I'm surprised you aren't looking to settle down." He poured himself another glass, then moved back to Cecil to refill his glass as well. "Is there anyone you're interested in, do you think?" he asked before raising the glass back to his lips and gazing out at Cecil from over the rim.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:21 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Well... sorta." Cecil mumbled as he stared at his glass. Sawyer may be too drunk to tell, but he could connect the dots. "But they'll never feel the same way." After a while he got up from his seat. "I, uh, I think I'll call a taxi, or something. I just want to head to bed already." he said.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:27 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Already? Oh well, at least stay the night. I don't want you to shell out twenty bucks just to get home." He took their glasses and started for the kitchen. "You can sleep in my room. I'll take the couch. It's the least I can do you you, and I insist. After all, my home is your home, man." Patting Cecil's shoulder as he walked by, Sawyer grabbed a couple blanket from a hall closet and set them on the couch. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil watched Sawyer leave then moved for the door. His mind was a mess and his body was even worse, there was no way he could stay here with the cause of it all, surrounded by things that looked and smelled like him. Ugh, listen to himself. He needed to get this problem fixed ASAP. The cop gave one last look to the direction Sawyer went then left. As he walked down the hallway he pulled out his phone and dialed the number of someone he hadn't seen in a long time, someone that was more than capable of fixing this.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:02 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

When Sawyer returned to the living room, he found himself completely alone. Dropping the blankets onto the couch, he stared towards the slightly ajar door, a strange look on his face. "Was it something I said?" he quietly asked the air.

"Cecil?" A voice answered the phone, a slight laugh in the tone as there almost always was. "Wow, Cecil Tealy, as I live and breathe. It's been some time. What can I do for you, sweet-cheeks?" asked the man.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil blushed at the teasing voice. "H-Hey." he answered back. Even on the phone he was easily flustered by this guy. "Listen, umm, a-are you free now?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Who, me?" Peter could be heard rustling around with some art supplies. "Well, I'm finishing up a painting, but I can probably take a break. Why don't you come over, we'll talk." He paused, then spoke again, his voice tinged with concern. "Are you okay? You sound a little outta it, Cecil."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 am
Mayah Playah
Should they post somewhere else?

User Image

Cecil shook his head, though he knew it wouldn't be visible. "I just need... that is all." he murmured while rubbing his arm and looking around. For an officer of the law to talk about something like this...

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:31 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"That, huh?" repeated Peter, quiet for a moment before speaking back up. "Come to my place. We'll sort things out."

Awesome nerd
Yeah, just send him to Peter's place.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil blushed as he reached Sawyer's place. Back again, but for a completely different reason. He looked around. A hotel room. What a fitting place. He looked back at Sawyer, waiting for him to lock the door. The last thing he needed was Parker somehow coming home early to... well.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:15 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Walking inside, Sawyer shut the door and locked it, taking a minute to think. He wasn't fully sure of how to do this, how to start this, but he was willing to figure it out as he went. Turning to look at the man, he swallowed the lump in his throat and moved closer to him. "You know, I haven't been with a guy for quite some time," he said sheepishly, scratching his cheek. "I might not be that great at it anymore."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's okay. I don't like you for the sex. Yet." Cecil attempted a smile. "But, uh, I-I guess I can walk you through some of it. Let's start with this." He walked over to the lawyer, glad to see him as nervous as he was, and slowly, as he lifted his hands to grab the shoulders once more, kissed him.

~~~

Cecil held the blanket up to his nose, flustered by what just happened. It was a lot better than he could've hoped for, the person from last night couldn't even compare. Sawyer was so big - in more ways than one - and was like he said, very generous.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff